Forgiven

Lost Sunshine

Swearing ahead and implied fluff.

 

The lounge probably wasn’t the best place to do it, but with Jin in the bathroom again and Yoongi still in the room, he had nowhere better to do it. Hoseok simply cringed every time the blade made contact with Tae’s skin and if he could he would have stolen it away and thrown it in the trash. He wanted to yell at the kid, though he knew Yoongi had done enough of that.

Speaking of which, it didn’t take long for the boy to rise from his sleep and step out into the lounge room. Though once he did, he let out a long series of curses. Even if Tae was quick to hide the blade, the older still caught the glint and could clearly see the blood dripping from the boy’s arm. “, Tae, what are you thinking?”

“It works,” the boy mumbled his reply, trying to cover the cut.

“Like hell it does. Not if you have to go back,” Yoongi growled, punching yet another hole in the hotel wall. At least this time he wasn’t near the boy’s head.

Tae puffed out his chest, trying to make himself seem larger. “You don’t need to act tough yourself!” he yelled, “Punching walls and kicking chairs. You don’t have to take your hurt out on me!”

At that, Yoongi falls silent, hardly realising when Jin entered the room. “Well…” He couldn’t figure out what to say. The kid was right. Turning away, he finally noticed the oldest, “Well. Look who’s finally out. About time.” There was no answer. “What? Still not talking? Fine! head!”

“You really shouldn’t swear, Yoongi-hyung,” Namjoon muttered, now realising he had returned in the middle of one of Yoongi’s more violent days.

“I don’t give a !” Yoongi yelled, throwing another punch at the wall. “Who are you to say so anyhow, leader? You’re the one who ed off and left everyone here!”

“And you’re right,” Namjoon replied, remaining calm. “But you still shouldn’t swear.”

“ you,” Suga growled, turning away from the small group and storming into the room, slamming the door behind.

Namjoon shuffled awkwardly, noticing the cuts on the younger’s arms. “The bandages should be in the middle cupboard,” he advised, not realising they were self-inflicted. As the boy left, he turned to Jin. “Uh… Hey.”

But the oldest ignored him and instead pushed passed him, walking outside. J-Hope watched as Namjoon sighed, then turned to follow. Stepping out into the cold night, Nam noticed their van by the road, engine running, but it wasn’t moving. He walked over to see Jin resting his head on the steering wheel. Opening the passenger door, he slipped into the seat and leant back to stare at the ceiling.

“How could you?” Jin’s voice was quiet, hurt. “I needed you.”

Namjoon pinched the bridge of his nose. “I know. I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have left; I know that now.” But the older wouldn’t listen. Reaching over, Namjoon placed a hand over Jin’s. Curious, Hoseok decided to sit in the car as well instead of waiting outside. At that moment, he watched as Namjoon leant in and lifted Jin’s chin, then pressed his lips against the others. “I’m so sorry, love. Can’t you forgive me?”

Hoseok choked. He hadn’t realised they were that close. Pulling away, Seokjin stared at Namjoon, a hint of a smile on his lips and a pink tinge on his cheeks. “I don’t know. Can you forgive me?”

“Forgive you?” Namjoon asked.

Jin pulled away and looked out the window. “I… I did something that I shouldn’t have. I would still if Jimin hadn’t caught me.” Namjoon remained silent, waiting for the older to speak. “I was taking drugs. I found them in the cabinet. I think they were Hoseok’s.”

“You… What? Jin, why would you?” Jin didn’t answer. “Are you still taking them?”

The older shook his head. “No. Jimin flushed them down the toilet.”

“Then there’s nothing to worry about,” Namjoon replied.

“So you forgive me?”

“Of course. I couldn’t stay mad at the one I love.” At this Jin blushed.

“Please, you’re too sweet.” Namjoon pulled him closer, helping the older to climb over the centre console.

“Not as sweet as you,” the younger murmured, pulling the older into a deep kiss. If he was alive, Hoseok knew he would be red as well for seeing this. Climbing out of the van quickly, he made his way back to the truck, not wanting to watch what would surely happen next.