Fall

Lost Sunshine

2. 3. And turn. Hoseok hummed softly as he danced along to the music booming from the stereo beside him. Rain was falling hard outside like it typically did that time of the year so dancing was the best way to take up the time. Spinning, he slipped, landing hard on the ground. Without a word, he stared at his reflection, sprawled out in front of the mirror. It seemed today was simply not his day. Blinking, he noticed another enter the room, and pushed a smile onto his face. “Jiminie~’ He called out, standing quickly and tackling his friend to the ground. “Dance with me.”

Jimin groaned, pushing the older boy off of him and sitting up. “Yeah, sure, Hobi,” he smiled, standing and dusting himself off. “What first?”

Hoseok gestured to the stereo. “How about Danger?” The younger nodded. Taking their places, both moved once the music started. It was an easy dance at first but as they switched places, Jimin couldn’t help but notice the lack of enthusiasm. Pausing, he watched his hyung dance, then fall.

Jimin stepped forwards and knelt beside the older boy. “Are you feeling well?” He asked.

“Of course. Of course. It’s just not my day today.” Hoseok replied, standing quickly. Though, having stood so quickly, the world turned and he fell again. Blinking, he looked up at the young Maknae, somewhat confused as to what happened and why his head was in Jimin’s hands.

“You’re not okay,” Jimin muttered, wishing the others were in the studio and not back at the hotel. It was just them. “How long have you been feeling this way?”

“Feeling what way?” J-Hope asked, sitting himself up and shaking his head. That didn’t work. He laid back against Jimin, closing his eyes until the world stopped spinning.

Jimin simply sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose and wishing Hoseok would admit there was something wrong. Though, in truth, the older boy simply hadn’t noticed any sickness. Standing, Jimin pulled Hoseok up with him and helped him over to the couch. “Wait here while I call the others.”

J-Hope shook his head. Dizzy again. Was he going to learn? “I don’t want to worry them. It’s nothing!”

“Are you saying this has happened before?” Jimin demanded. Silence. “Jung Hoseok,” he began, completely leaving out the honorific, “I swear if you don’t tell the truth…”

“Alright!” J-Hope huffed, crossing his arms and staring down at the ground. “It has been happening for a long time. Usually passes in an hour or two.”

Jimin blinked, dropping onto the couch next to him. He hadn’t expected that answer. “We still have to tell the others.”

“Why?”

“I thought you were older?” Jimin muttered, “We can’t have this happening on stage! Besides, if we get it checked out, then we might be able to stop it completely. Wouldn’t that be better than falling and possibly hurting yourself when no one is around?” Silence again. “Hyuuung…”

“Alright,” J-Hope whispered, “I’ll tell them tonight. Just, wait with me until it passes?”

Jimin nodded, then smiled, continuing on with a joke and making his Hyung laugh.