Chapter 27

Creeping In Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN; HEART BEATS AND CONTEMPLATING LIFE.

"If you watch my back when we go to the Queen of Heart's castle, I'll make sure that you're safe too" Luhan leaned over the table, his wide eyes blinking in a manner that he hoped would be persuasive.

"Ok, let's say that I agree with this," Chanyeol spread his hands out on the table and Luhan nodded eagerly.

"I can take care of you well, because of my tall frame and my awesome capabilities to shoot out fire whenever I wish, from wherever I wish" Chanyeol pointed out and Luhan's head jostled at a quicker rate.

"That is true" Luhan agreed with him and Chanyeol hummed, raising an eyebrow as he looked at Luhan.

"But I am big and tall Luhan, so how are you going to protect me, hmm?" Chanyeol inquired and Luhan opened his mouth to fire back an answer. But his jaw dropped and Chanyeol could see the lack of an answer in Luhan's eyes.

"Well?" Chanyeol picked up his fork, twirling it between his fingers as Luhan rested his chin on his hand and furrowed his brows as his lips pursed and he went deep into his thoughts, falling silent.

"I know I can definitely have your back because I'm telekinetic, I make things happen with my mind" Luhan waved his hands and wiggled his fingers but Chanyeol wasn't impressed by Luhan like he was impressed by the shine of his fork on the table in front of him.

"And I can set things on fire, you're not the only special one here" Chanyeol pointed out to Luhan, clearly not finding Luhan appealing like he so wished for Chanyeol to. Kai entered the kitchen and Luhan looked up, his eyes lighting up at the appearance of another person that he could possibly strike a good deal with.

"Kai, I have a proposal for you!" He exclaimed and Kai took one look at him and then he turned to leave the kitchen, shoving his hands in his pockets and spinning on his heel to go back in the direction he came from.

"Hear me out Kai, you're gonna like this idea" Luhan chased him out of the kitchen and into the living room. Kai moved to make himself comfortable on the sofa and Luhan perched himself on the coffee table in front of him, eyes wide as he grinned down at him.

"Listen, it's the perfect plan Kai, you can teleport and I can make stuff move with my mind" Luhan started and Kai put his folded arm behind his head, his bored eyes cast in Luhan's direction as he blinked slowly.

"Hear me out, I know exactly what the room we need to escape from looks like, I describe it to you perfectly, even draw it out for you. You memorise it, learn the insides and outsides of that room, and then you teleport us there, and we get out" Luhan proposed, widening his eyes even further to tell Kai to respond to him.

"I think you're missing something important Luhan" Kai breathed out boredly and Luhan frowned in response, lost by Kai's words.

"Do we not need the blood of each one of us before we can leave?" Kai asked him, reminding him of the missing piece in his plan.

"Yes" Luhan slowly nodded his head in confirmation and Kai shrugged his shoulders in a slack manner.

"Get me the blood of everyone in this house and I'll think about it" Kai told him and Luhan sat up straight.

"You'll think about it?!"

"Think about what?" Tao entered the living room, Luhan snapped his head to look at him, gasping and looking to the couch, but Kai was gone, as if he was never in the room with him in the first place.

"I'm just talking to myself" Luhan rushed out and Tao looked at him for several long seconds before nodding and walking away from the living room, not wanting to put up with Luhan's new character.

"Maybe you are better off in isolation" He muttered and Luhan jumped to his feet as soon as he heard him.

"Hey you get back here and say that to my face !" He bellowed as he chased after Tao.

------------

"Suho!" 

"What Luhan?" Suho had to refrain from rolling his eyes while Luhan was looking at him.

"I have a proposition for you" Luhan rushed over to Suho at his table and the latter gave out a big long sigh as he turned in his chair to look at Luhan.

"Do I want to hear about it?" He responded sarcastically and Luhan gasped, pulling up a chair so he could sit across from Suho.

"What a stupid question" Luhan muttered, befuddled by Suho's question as he completely missed the sarcasm laced into his words.

"My ideas are great" He continued before he snapped back to reality, realising that Suho was staring at him, waiting to hear what he had come to say.

"Right, so I have a proposition for you" He nodded and Suho hummed with a lack of interest.

"You have said that already"

"Left, and in this proposition, I have a proposition with will be of benefit to both me and you if you were to take up what I am proposing" Luhan hummed, leaning forward in his seat so that he could cross his arms on Suho's desk.

"Will you just get to it?" Suho grunted and Luhan rolled his eyes in response, his head moving to follow the action of his eyes.

"Alright fine, I'll be quick," Luhan huffed before taking a big breath in, "think about this, in one weeks time from this moment Xiumin wants us to go to the Queen's castle again so that we can make our escape from this place. This means that we have to be prepared for a battle to the death against her army of men that will be putting us through this battle of death in our attempt to escape them in this battle of death, correct? So when we go into this battle to death against the Queen's knights that will battle us to death the smartest thing to do would be to have allies. So we could be allies to fight against the Queen's men to get into the castle to ally together to get to the room and get out of here as allies. Because I can use my powers to control the things around me and you can use your water making us good allies in this fight to the death to get into the Queen's castle and find that room and get out of here as allies" Luhan's words shot out of his mouth quickly, he didn't blink, nothing other than his mouth moved and Suho couldn't hear any breathing coming from him.

"Luhan" He started slowly when Luhan came to a sudden stop, finished with his appeal, sitting still with his doe eyes blinking at Suho, waiting for him to give him an answer.

"Why don't you go find something else to do?" Suho asked him and Luhan blinked, batting his eyes as his mouth form the shape of an 'o' before he was grinning again.

"Right, you need time to think about the proposition that I just proposed to you, noted" Luhan's head bobbed rapidly and he pushed the seat back before running out of Suho's room, slamming the door shut behind him with a bang that echoed in the silence Suho was left with. Suho spun his chair, slouching until he was facing his window again, letting out a deep breath and linking his hands over his chest as he stared through the glass.

"What a fool"

------------

"You wouldn't" Baekhyun narrowed his eyes on her and Lee rose an eyebrow, crossing her arms over her chest as she kept eye contact with him, not breaking.

"Do you really believe that?" She retorted and Baekhyun swallowed.

"You don't have the guts!" Baekhyun proclaimed, waving his arms and that was when Chen took the chance to jump at her from the shadows. Lee in a breath, jumping away and kicking Chen in the backside when she spun around.

"Ow!" Chen complained and Baekhyun grabbed Lee's arms, forcing them behind her in her moment of distraction.

"Byun Baekhyun!" She howled, writhing around in the tight grip he had on her. But the more she moved the more his vice-like grip was strangely making her skin burn. Then Baekhyun writhed, pain jolting through his hands that jumped away from Lee, she spun herself around and pushed Baekhyun up against the wall of the house, narrowing her eyes on him.

"Are you both crazy!" She demanded as Baekhyun in a gasp, opening his eyes to smirk at her.

"Why do you think we're here?" He asked her and Chen laughed behind them, putting a hand on Lee's shoulder and pulling her back. She took a step back from Baekhyun, her head moving from side to side as she looked over Baekhyun and Chen. There was a different look in their eyes, something that she hadn't seen on them before. 

"Even if that's what you want to do, you're not dragging me into that mess" Lee protested bluntly and Chen rose an eyebrow as confusion clouded the deranged stare he had b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter