Chapter 8.

That time the Maknae turned Invisible.
Please log in to read the full chapter

Seungri blinked. Hyung? He sat there, still crumpled on the floor in a large tangled heap of limbs.

 

WINNER's fake maknae Jinwoo was stood on a few of the lower steps, looking up at him with his doe-eyes. A worried expression lain on his face.

 

"That looked like that hurt, are you OK hyung?"

 

Seungri gazed around him, the AKMU siblings had already darted off somewhere and there was no one else but him and the boy only a year or so younger than him resident on the stairs. Seungri's mouth dropped. Jinwoo could see him! Wait. Seungri looked down to check. Yup, his hands were still invisible, and the sun was streaming through the wall sized window lining the stairs. He should still be invisible. How could he be seen? HOW?!

 

"You...you see me?" Seungri stammered, too shocked to be able to correctly form a sentence.

"I shouldn't be able to?" The boy still stared back up him, seemingly puzzled by his perfectly reasonable question. He watched as WINNER's oldest cautiously stepped up the stairs towards him, tentatively reaching out a hand in aid of his fallen hyung. Seungri wanted to take it, he was curious whether his invisibility affect would perpetrate Jinwoo's clothes. But that seemed a little too risky. Also embarrassing. So he refused to take the offered hand and heaved himself up, patting dirt off himself. More of a habit rather than a necessity. He didn't miss Jinwoo's face fall at his rejection.

 

"So I'm not to you?"

"EH?! Hyung why...?" he chuckled as the boy in front of him turned a shade of scarlet. "No hyung."

"Interesting...." Seungri drawled out. He truly was interested. Someone could actually see him, and he wasn't entirely sure why. By now Seungri was sure he had been cursed by someone, probably by some random girl who was a witch or shaman in disguise and wanted revenge for abandoning her on a one night stand after some drunken clubbing. After a day or two of pondering, it was the most logical solution he had come up with, it's not like he had ran into any creepy fortune tellers recently, he hadn't wished upon a falling star on a lonely night and he also hadn't drunk some strange liquid. He did consider maybe he was in a coma and imagining the entire affair in his subconscious but...seeing as there wasn't really a solution and he would have to consider that meant he was dying, he chose to dismiss the idea. Despite having finally got used to needing to dodge people due to this curse, now someone could actually see him kind of threw the entire 'curse' idea out the window. Either that or it was a really crappy spell that only worked on certain people and if that was the case he could only feel pity for the one who cast it.

 

"Never mind that Jinwoo, why aren't you with the rest of the boys, I just heard Jiyong-hyung was going to help you." Seungri decided to shift the boy's now curious attention away from his questions. Plus he was being a responsible hyung. Wouldn't want to get the boy into trouble for not being at the studio when Jiyong arrived due to him.

"Oh, I left my jacket on the roof earlier, I was getting cold so I was going to fetch it."

"I see...I won't keep you then." With that Seungri walked down, passing Jinwoo without touching him. He wanted to stay and quiz the boy on so many things like 'why can you see me?' 'why are you the only one who can see me?' 'are you magical?' but he would do that later after telling the rest of the members what just happened. It was important information that needed to be discussed, and if he interrogated the boy now it would only freak him out.

Please log in to read the full chapter