Chapter 2.

That time the Maknae turned Invisible.
Please log in to read the full chapter

Seungri sighed and rose his palm to his face and shook his head lightly. "Goddamnit Hyung"

 

He knew something along these lines may have happened, that if he was indeed invisible Daesung may have freaked out. He just didn't expect that him being invisible would freak his hyung out as much as it did. A small part of him wanted his hyung to act like he did when he was around the other Seunghyun, to treat it like a drunken prank. And although he loved his hyung he couldn't help but admit to himself that in a situation like this Daesung's fear of the unknown was a hassle. A hassle which had left his hyung slumped against the wall unconscious.
 

But Seungri was smart and quickly came up with an appropriate plan for the next few minutes before his hyung woke up.

 

"Knowing Daesung-hyung he will just freak out and pass out the moment he wakes up if he still can't see me but hears me so...." Seungri mumbled to himself while attempting to lift Daesung onto his back. Unfortunately Daesung loved to work out and that in turn made him slightly heavier to carry for Seungri compared to having to carry the rest of the members. Not to mention the job didn't get any easier seeing as the moment Seungri touched any of Daesung's clothes the fabric quickly faded away and he now appeared to be . Though not shy it still bothered Seungri slightly as it made the job of carrying his hyung to his bedroom a lot more suggestive than it needed to be. This certainly wasn't helped by Seungri's plan of calming his hyung down once he had woke up again.

Seungri practically threw his hyung off his back and onto the bed, slightly amazed that the impact hadn't woken him up in the slightest. Daesung laid on his back almost in a star pose, with arms and legs spread out across the mattress. Seungri crouched down next to the bed and reached for the bottom draw and sighed, hoping his hyung would forgive him when he woke up and not misunderstand too hard. He pulled open the draw to reveal numerous unnameable objects and reached for 2 particular items - A blindfold and Hot pink fluffy handcuffs and then proceeded to reach over his hyung to tie his wrists to the headboard and cover his eyes with the blindfold.

 

Seungri felt almost tempted to take a photo of the Daesung tied to the bed blindfolded to use it as blackmail after this array was over. Almost. He also considered sending a picture to his Jiyong-hyung by ways of a prank, then quickly realised that was a stupid idea if he didn't want to be killed.

" JIYONG HYUNG" Seungri yelled. He had completely forgotten that he was already late and quickly ruffled through pockets to  text his hyung a quick excuse of why him and Daesung hadn't returned with the coffee that was probably cold by now. He settled on Daesung's car breaking down and his phone running out of battery which is why Seungri was the one who was texting him. Sounded plausible.
 

He stepped away from the bed and Daesung's clothes had started to reappear. Huh, the effect was temporary. That was good to know at least.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Hyung, Hyung" Daesung started to groan as he woke from the heavy slumber his fainting had landed him in. His eyes still to heavy to open. "Hyung!"

 

"Huh? Seungri-ah?" Daesung tried to lift his arms into the air to stretch them and quickly found himself unable to. "Huh?" His eyes shot open to examine why he couldn't move his arms but the only thing he saw was pitch black darkness.

 

"Seungri-ah, what's going on? Untie me right now." His voice was cold but shaky, he tried to seem stern and took a few deep breaths to remain calm and analyse the situation right now, but being tied to the bed blindfolded after having just witnessed, or not witnessed a ghost, crept fear into him.

 

"Hyung I can't." That was definitely his dongsaeng's voice.

"Yes you can, do it right now!"

"HYUNG JUST LISTEN TO ME" Seungri's sudden loudness jolted Daesung, and he was now most certainly fully awake now. Seungri didn't tend to shout a large amount,

Please log in to read the full chapter