Chapter 3.

That time the Maknae turned Invisible.
Please log in to read the full chapter

Daesung carried 2 mugs of cocoa towards the white leather sofa that was situated in front of Seungri's T.V. After Seungri had finished crying Daesung had pulled him by his hand towards the living room so they could speak calmly. Feeling a fool at his earlier reaction of believing Seungri's apartment was haunted, Daesung swiftly tried to cover up his embarrassment by making Seungri pinkie-promise that his fainting would never be spoken about ever again. Seungri reasoned with him however that it's not like he could announce the time he turned invisible on interviews without seeming like a madman, should he ever become opaque again.

 

"Here" He handed a cup of cocoa to the air in the hopes his dongsaeng would take it out of his hand, he didn't want to accidently the hot liquid at his precious dongsaeng's face. The mug levitated from his hand and positioned itself near the end of the sofa, just floating in mid-air. Daesung was entranced. It seemed like a magician's trick and he couldn't help but bare his teeth in a large grin, his eyes sparkling with childlike innocence. Seungri chuckled. Daesung figured he must have looked silly, but at least it seemed to cheer Seungri up.

 

"What should we do hyung?" Daesung was surprised at the sudden question. He didn't know the answer. He had only just got his head round the fact that Seungri was invisible, let alone have any idea on what to do next.

"Don't go near Seunghyun hyung." He replied attempting to keep his face serious.

"What? Why? He doesn't scare as easily as you hyung."

"No but he has a hard enough time wearing short sleeved shirts I don't think he'll appreciate suddenly becoming in public." The two men both laughed until it felt like their sides were splitting, their ribs were aching, all whilst struggling to keep the remaining hot chocolaty liquid in their mugs and not onto their laps. Daesung's eyes closed, trying to foresee their future actions and any consequences or silly mistakes that could happen. "Well we have to tell the others something, maybe YG too. We need to get to the bottom of this...problem and if you disappear suddenly that'll create no end of troubles." He sighed, this wasn't good. They were busy at the moment, Seungri NEEDED to be around and he wasn't sure they would have the time to sort things out alone, they definitely required others help.

 

Daesung sighed. He didn't know what to do. It wouldn't be easy trying to persuade the others that their maknae had become transparent. He was a believer of ghosts and the unknown, the others weren't. They would struggle to get their minds round the disaster that had struck Seungri. He was all out of answers and his frown plastered all his emotions across his caramel skin.

"What DO we do Seungri-ah?"

 

"Hyung" Daesung could hear the smirk in his dongsaeng's voice. Uh oh, he knew this voice. "Why don't we play a small prank, hyung?" And there it was, the maknae's troublesome mind was turning its cogs again. "I mean, we keep thinking this will be permanent, but, what if it only lasts a day. We may as well make use of it right? Plus it'll make it easier to explain what's happened." Daesung couldn't argue with the logic. They had been pessimistic, imagining that Seungri would never change back, but what if he was right, this chance was certainly too good to pass up. Besides he and Seungri hadn't pulled one of their pranks for a long time. With Daesung being in Japan for his solo tour and his still down mood around the alive tour, it was about time for one to occur. The last one happened some time around the making of Tonight, where all 3 of the other members had found themselves ending up in pink frilly dresses and being covered in custard-coated feathers. The idea of the pranks came from Seungri who had proposed the idea of fooling the other members during their attempt to become less awkward with each other. It made a nice method of revenge as well after the rest of the members had dragged the two on Intimate Note that had left the maknae-line of BIGBANG mortified. Their pranks were so good they were never mentioned on any show. It was something between the band members that they would rather keep out of the eyes of the public, something which was theirs alone. Plus the three other members ended up being so embarrassed by the end it was probably best no one else knew.

 

Daesung was left in silence for a few minutes. He put down his empty mug and pondered the decision on an imaginary set of scales within his head along with, 'We will get our asses kicked if we do his now,' before deciding that the chance would most likely never appear again and it would be disgraceful towards his humorous nature to waste it.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter