Right Now

Catastrophe

"Yah Kang Bi Seul! Wake up, its your first day of high school!"

Bi Seul groaned from underneath her blankets, "Minhyun oppa go away, I want... To... Sleep..." Before she could even complete her sentence, she is already half way back in dream land.

Minhyun rolled his eyes and flopped himself down next to her, "YAH KANG BI SEUL! I'LL CALL MINKI OVER IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP RIGHT NOW!" Upon hearing those words, Bi Seul leapt out of her bed, anything but Choi Min Ki please. Bi Seul have this... Fear of Minki. Especially in the morning, he's ruthless in waking people up.

Aish, stupid oppa. I'm finally 15. Highschool... Oh well. In the end, Bi Seul didn't really join Nu'est, however, she was trained by them and is now a gangster herself, working side along with Nu'est and Seventeen, a new gang of 13 boys.

After freshening herself u[, Bi Seul went downstairs to the kitchen to join Nu'est for breakfast. "Oppa good morning, Oh! Food!"

She began shoving food inside greedily, not giving a damn about her image. Aron rolled his eyes at her, "Yah, if you continue to behave this way you'll never find a boyfriend."

"Gwenchana oppa, I have you!" Bi Seul winked at all of them, resulting in them gagging and rolling their eyes. Bi Seul scoffed, "You know you can't live without me." Which is partially true, they've been taking care of Bi Seul for 3 years now and she's like their little sister.

"Do you need me to take you to school?"

"Nah Baekho oppa, you finally graduated highschool and now you want to go back there? I don't think so."

"True," Baekho paused for a moment before continuing, "Bi Seul, remember, do not let anyone know of your affiliation to Nu'est or let them know that you're Seul. Even though the other Seventeen members are there, remember, you never know whoelse is."

Bi Seul rolled her eyes, of course she already know that, Baekho's been nagging her about it for a month now, "Oppa I know I know, stop nagging geez."

Ren's face lit up at the name of Seventeen, "Oh yeah those kids, who's in the samae year as you again?"

"Umm... Channie, Hansol, Mingyu, Wonwoo are in my year... Seokmin, Jihoon, Soonyoung, Minghao and Jun are in year 2, Seungchol, Joshua, Jeonghan and Seungkwan are in their year 3!"

"Alright, its 7 and you're going to be late if you don't leave the house now!"

"OH ." Bi Seul swallowed her bread as fast as she could and ran out of the house after grabbing her backpack, "Goodbye oppa!"

"Bye, have fun!"

 

Bi Seul stood at the entrance of the school in distaste, can this even be called a school? All these graffitis... Litters... And... How long has it been since someone cleaned the school? Bi Seul groaned in frustration at the dirty school and made her way inside.

"Year 1 students, please proceed to the auditorium!" Student counsellors from each and every corner of the school could be heard repeating this one sentence over and over again.

Out of nowhere, Bi Seul felt a pair of hands grab her waist from behind and hug her, she whipped around and came face to face with the uniform of her highschool and the smell of a familiar cologne flooded her nose. She looked up, bingo, its him. "Kim Mingyu!" She shouted in joy and wrapped her arms around her bestfriend, aka Kim Mingyu of Seventeen.

"Annyeong pabo. What are you doing here alone?" Mingyu let go of her and intertwined his hands with hers. Don't be mistaken, they're nothing more than bestfriends. Bestfriends that does a lot of skinskip, cough Kim Mingyu and his skinskips cough.

"Looking for the auditorium, apparently we're all supposed to go there?"

"No Sherlock, I've asked the rest to reserve a seat for us, let''s go now!"

To say that the auditorium was packed would be an understatement. It was full of students to the point that you can't see any untaken seat or the wooden planks on the floor. Mingyu led Biseul through the rolls and rolls of seats and finally went to the front roll, right infront of the stage, where a middle aged man stood with 2 student counsellors on either side of him.

"Biseul! You're finally here! Hurry and sit down, the principal's going to make his speech."

Biseul and the other 3 exchanged greetings before she flopped herself down inbetween Mingyu and Vernon.

"A very good morning to the new students of Pledis High..." Blablabla, old man its time for you to shut the hell up.

Biseul zoned out for the rest of his speech and started daydreaming, even though being a gangster is really risky, she finds it fun. The adrenaline rush, the thrill of being caught, how she had gotten herself 18 brothers and ofcourse, the hot guys from other gangs.

"Pst... Pst... Kang Bi Seul... Yah." Biseul turned to her right and glared at Mingyu, mouthing, "What?"

Mingyu grabbed her hands and passed her something, chips. "Pass it down." Mingyu mouthed back. Biseul wrinkled her nose in disgust, passing one single chips down to the other boys? That's so gross but ugh, its food. Biseul passed the chip to Vernon and told him to pass to Wonwoo to pass to Chan. And soon after, all 5 of them had chips in their mouth, each of them stiffling their laughters. Oh, dear principal, continue your boring long speech. Biseul almost laughed at the thought of the principal not knowing anything that's going on right now, but...

"You 5 over there!" The principal, Mr Woo, studied their name tags and continued, "Lee Chan, Jeon Wonwoo, Choi Hansol, Kang Biseul, Kim Mingyu, see me after this!"

ALl 5 of them lowered their heads after being caught, not out of embarrassment, but to hide their laughters.

 

"All 5 of you! Its just the first day of school and you're already disrespecting the principal! How dare you? Do you think that I would be more lenient and let you off just because its your first day here? Who's your guardian!? I'll call them immediately and report this to them!"

All 5 of them blinked their eyes and turned to look at eachother, before saying together, "Kim Jonghyun." Poor JR, being the legal guardian to Biseul and seventeen.

The principal widened his eyes in disbelief, "Kim... Kim Jonghyun? The delinquent, good for nothing, the one getting into fight everyday? That Kim Jonghyun?"

Wonwoo narrowed his eyes at the principal before grabbing his collar and lifting him up so that he's only standing on his toes, "Do not, ever call Kim Jonghyun or any of his friends useless. They're more useful than you'll ever be, understood?"

No one stopped Wonwoo, for Nu'est is the one that saved their life. No one could ever insult Nu'est and get away with it, Nu'est means the world to them.

"ALL 5 OF YOU! DETENTION FOR A MONTH!" The principal exclaimed after Wonwoo let go of him, Vernon smirked at him before leaving his office, "Gladly."


Feel that I could've done better, meh. Been 3 years since I wrote on AFF. Have a nice day everyone <3