BTS

Catastrophe

Seul stuggled in her capturer's hands, but the more she struggled, the tighter his grip. Soon, Seul stopped struggling and instead, starts devising a plan in her head to escape safely. Seung Chol oppa, please hurry up. Jeonghan and Ren were trying to stall time, they could've just run and go, but Seul is still in the enemy's hands.

"We have no idea what you're talking about. All these years we had done nothing but kept quiet, we didn't do anything of those 2, did you get the information wrong?" Jeonghan chewed on his lower lips nervously. Normally, he would've just attacked them, but now that Seul's life is in the hands of their enemy, he can't make any rash decisions.

Seul closed her eyes and tried to focus, S.Coups was at Seventeen's house when he was contacted, which is 20 minutes ago. Seventeen's house is 800m away from the border. S.Coups would have called those not on duty today for backup... Those not on duty today... Jun... Hoshi... Minhyun and S.Coups himself would be coming. If they are rushing over, they should be reaching in 7minutes.

Unfortunately for the trio, S.Coups decided to choose the moment to speak to them via the walkie talkie, "Reinforcements reaching target location in 6 minutes, do you copy?"

As if it was rehearsed, all 7 enemies snapped their hooded head towards the location of the walkie talkie and Seul made a mental note to kill Seung Chol later, given that she survives this. One of the hooded figures walked towards the walkie talkie and picked it up, Jeonghan and Ren frozen in place, afraid to make one wrong move.

"6 minutes eh? V, does your hostage copy?" The man taunted Seul, and the one holding Seul now, she now knows as V, gripped her jaw, and whispered in her ears, "Do you copy?". Seul gulped, if she doesn't reply, S.Coups would've known something was wrong. And if she replies, he would assume all is well and take his own sweet time. However, she doubts she have a choice at this point, with V still having her in a chokehold and the other 2 being surrounded by 5 other enemy.

Seul made eye contact with Ren, and he unwillingly nodded his head. Seul turned back to look at the man directly infront of her, he's a head and a half taller than her, and she had to look up to him. He has such nice eyes, such deep, dark, mocking eyes. He pressed the 'speak' button on the walkie talkie and Seul swallowed before finally speaking, "I... I... I cop... ALLIES UNDER ATTACK, REINFORCEMENT IMMEDIATELY!" At the last second, Seul changed what she was suppose to say at first, catching the enemies off guard.

Quickly, she elbowed V and spin-kicked the man infront of them. She got free V and ran forwards to join Ren and Jeonghan. The three of them has their back facing eachother and stood in a defensive stance. They're not going to win this, its an unfair fight. All they could do is to stall for time until the reinforcements arrived.

"You little ." The leader murmured under his breath before charging towards Seul with his fist raised. Readied, Seul blocked his series of punches with her forearms and managed to throw in a couple of her own, successfully hitting his head and breaking his nose. It wasn't long before the walkie-talkie-holder joined in as well. Unlike the leader, his punches are swift and accurate. It may not be as strong as the leader's, but Seul had difficulty blocking it. After awhile, she couldn't hold them off anymore and collapse to the ground. Not even giving her a chance to rest, punches and kicks continued raining down on her and Seul could feel blood trickling down her head. She's barely awake now and all she could see are black spots.

"I think that's enough don't you think? Hitting a girl is the most ungentlemanly you could be." Seul didn't know how she could still smile at this point, but she did, always the gentleman, aren't you, Joshua?

Soon, another fight broke out and Seul felt herself get carried and placed on a bench. She struggled to focus on who's the one that carried her and was not surprised to see that its the father figure of her life, Kim Jong Hyun, aka JR. But this is a different side of JR Seul had never seen before, even when he was in fights previously, his eyes were full of life, amusement and mockery. But now, they're dark, full of hatred and anger, his eyes hardened as his fist clenched.

He ran towards the leader and walkie-talkie-holder and began throwing out a series of punches and kicks. His punches are one of the worsts, and his kicks are unforgivable. JR had learnt karate, taekwondo and judo since young. Its not wonder he's the one that leads Nu'est, Seventeen and Seul. Right now, he's so full of hatred even Seul is scared of him.

JR twisted walkie-talkie-holder's hands until there's a crack and walkie-talkie-holder groaned out in pain, JR stared at the leader, "No one, hurts my siblings and get away unharmed." Not even letting the leader digest his words, JR did a 360 turning kick on him and KO-ed him immediately. Right on the head man.

Now, all of the enemy's men are down. Ren squat down next to one of them and pulled off his hood, revealing orange hair. He tugged on the hair roughly and glared at him, earning a painful moan from the orange-haired, "Who are you guys, and who are you under?"

The orange-haired, being in pain and having no other options than to obey Ren, choked out, "Bangtan Sonyeondan, aka BTS. Under BAP and GOT7." Upon hearing the words GOT7, Ren's face darken and he sent a fist to orange-haired's face, knocking him out.

Seul chuckled to herself softly, Bangtan Sonyeondan, what a weird name. Aaaand, she out.


It's 1am again and I really should start sleeping early before my holiday ends next week zzz. And I should also update in the day instead, sigh. Hope you enjoy this chapter and have a nice day ahead/ have a good night's rest yo. Sending love from me, aka Nem.