I'll do it

Catastrophe

Everyone stared at Wonwoo in shock. Have he finally went bonkers? Did they all happen to hear wrongly or did he really announced his wonderful plan of heading over to the South? S.Coups was the first to react. He placed the back of his hands on Wonwoo's forehead, before lifting it off and murmured, "No fever... Did he really go crazy?" Some of the Seventeen members snickered at this statement, and Wonwoo flushed red, swiping S.Coups away, "Yah, I'm not mad. I'm serious. Think about it gu---."

"No. We can't do this. Its too risky. They may find out our true identity before we even speak to them." Joshua interrupted Wonwoo and a few of the others agreed with him in the background. Soon, the roof was full of people chattering and discussing their opinions on Wonwoo's suggestions.

"All of you, shut up!" JR raised his left hand up, "Wonwoo, explain your proposal."

Wonwoo and everyone else on the roof stared at JR in shock, he was the last one they thought would actually agree to this plan. Did JR go crazy too?

Wonwoo's eyes widened and he regained his composure, before clearing his throat and speaking, "Um... Okay so like, we could send maybe a team of 5 to 6, preferably those that BTS doesn't know the names of over to the South. They can transfer into their school and try to interact with them as often as possible. Hopefully we'll be able to get informations by either spying or gaining their trust. After we got enough informations, we can just leave. Maybe if we're lucky, we can ruin them mentally too."

Everyone turned silent after hearing Wonwoo. That sounds like a great plan but... What if they fail? They may die in enemy's territory. Everyone looked to JR for help, if he says yes, then yes, the plan shall be carried out. If not, then they will have to think of an alternative solution.

JR looked up and announced in an authoritive voice, "Whoever thinks that the plan will work, raise your hand up."

Everyone looked at one another in doubt and uncertainty, is this a trick question? Will those who raise their hand be commended or will they be punished? After a short while, Biseul took in a deep breath and raised her hands up high, shocking everyone, including JR. One after another, Biseul was followed by S.Coups, Joshua, Wonwoo and Mingyu, before the rest of Nu'est and Seventeen joined in.

JR his lips anxiously, "The first 5 that raised their hands shall be those that are going to the East. Thank you for volunteering yourselves, Biseul, Joshua, S.Coups, Wonwoo, Mingyu. You guys will set off to the East tomorrow evening."

Everyone gasp in shock, is JR really letting Biseul go over to the East? She's their little princess, and he's sending her to such a dangerous place like this? Almost immediately, protests were made from almost everyone. No one was 100% willing to send Biseul over to the East. Not to the territory of their enemy. Not when she could possibly lose her life there. 

To say that they were mad would be an understatement. They were furious, heck, even murderous.

JR silenced them all once again, and turned to face Biseul. He studied her face for a moment, before looking into her eyes, "Biseul, are you willing?". Of course he was hoping that she would say no. He is her brother, maybe not by blood, but by fate. He pledged to protect her all her life. And he would never forgive himself if anything had happened to her. But it would be unfair if he sent the rest but not her. Besides, she is strong. Mentally, physically and emotionally. He believe in her, that she would take care of herself.

Biseul was shocked that JR had actually decided to send her there. Since the day she was with him and the boys, he was over-protective of her. He barely let her go on missions alone. When scouting, he made sure she got the safest role. Even when fighting, he made sure he was watching her back all the time. He would never let even a fly go near her.

Biseul tthought for awhile, if JR actually lets me go, that means this is serious. Its dangerous, there are risks. But I can also prove myself to him, that I do not need protection of any kind.

With confidence, she looked up into his eyes, smiled, and said, "I'll do it."


Yo I'm back and I sincerely apologise for taking so long and ugh this is so trashy and stuff. I literally have no motivation to do anything wtf OTL. Hope you enjoyed it and yeah <3