Plan

Catastrophe

Biseul woke up with a stinging headache, heavily bandaged, as well as a few broken ribs and fractured arm. She opened her eyes and blinked a few time, trying to get rid of the blurriness and also adjust to the faint light streaming in from inbetween the blinds. She tried to sit up but failed to do so, groaning in pain. Ugh, it hasn't hurt this much since that fight with GOT7. She moved her unharmed arm around to warm it up, before gently feeling the bandage around her head, clean and precise wrapping, work of Joshua.

She moved her hand onto the nightstand next to the bed and grabbed the wooden digital clock, before lifting the clock up to look at the time, which reads 3rd July 2016, 6:40am. She rolled her eyes, great, I've been out for a day. She wondered how's the rest of Nu'est and Seventeen doing. Are any of them seriously injured? Do they have any plans on what to do to the gang that did this to her, as well as a few others. Are all of them safe?

Without a warning, the door to her room opened, shocking Biseul as she dropped the clock on her face. She let out a short scream and groaned, "You scared me..." She winced and rubbed her nose, which was where the clock had dropped on. She heard a gasp and a quick scramble of footsteps which faded. She assumed the intruder has went to inform others of her awakening.

True enough, barely 50 seconds later, Biseul has all of Nu'est and Seventeen crowding around her bed, fussing over her.

"Biseul! Does anywhere hurt?"

"How are you feeling?"

"How's your head?"

"Stop moving around! You have about a dozen broken bones!"

"I'm checking your bandages stop moving!"

"Yah, you've scared us all?"

And the best, "Who do you think you are? Blacking out for a day like this? You think you're cute doing like this? Did you enjoy your sleeps while all of us were on patrol duty? You little piece of-- OW HYUNG!" Of course, as expected of Boo Seungkwan.

"Guys I'm really fine! I can barely move but hey, I'm alive! And that's all that matters right?"

For the rest of the week, Biseul did not attend school due to her injuries. The excuse was "really bad flu" but the principal knows the truth, of course, with him dealing with Nu'est the past few years,  he would know of their gang activities. After a week, Biseul could finally walk about and do her daily activities, even though her bandages still cannot be removed.

The week she stayed at home, all she did was help Nu'est research more about BTS. In the day, JR and Aron went to check up on the clubs they own, while Minhyun, Baekho, Ren and Biseul stayed in the house either researching up on BTS or just fooling around and gaming.

Minhyun was trying to use his charming appearance to flirt with the girls from Alpha High in order to know more about BTS. So far, he only knows there's 7 of them, the girls refused to reveal their names and BTS always kept to themselves at school.

Baekho was incharge of breaking into the official Alpha High website in order to get profiles of the BTS members, but so far, he's unsuccessful.

Ren's incharge of looking up newspapers from dated back to 3 years ago to see if BTS is as bad as they seem.

While Biseul, she's like the consultant or something, She helps Aron to prompt the girls, or to reply to their tricky messages, she helps Baekho with some coding issues whenever he needed help, which is not very often and Ren and her would dig out articles regarding BTS and draw out mindmaps.

By the end of the week, the 4 of them had the frosted glass wall in the study room filled with informations on BTS. They had managed to get the names of the members, what each member specialises in and their outfit choices. The only problem they have now is that their school's security is really tight, unusually tight. It must be the work of Youngjae, JB and J-Hope, who are the techies of the East.

Those on patrol duties also started keeping track of people coming near the borders, and more people are sent to patrol the South-East patrol together. They may seem overboard, or too anxious, too suspicious and tense. But Biseul almost died, and the rule of the border was broken for the first time in 15 years.

Finally, Saturday came and Nu'est, Seventeen and Seul gathered in their hideout, the roof of a cafe. It may seem like a weird place but the cafe is a short 3 storey building, surrounded by towering skyscrapers. Not much attention is paid to it. Furthermore, most of the roof is shadowed by surrounding buildings and the roof has comfortable accomodations: plants; sofas and chairs; a huge table in the middle; a shelter; curtains for privacy. It seems more like a chalet than a roof.

When everyone reached, JR's face turned serious. He's like the boss in the South. His eyebrows were pinched together and his eyes hardened before he shut them tightly. His arms crossed over his chest, showing his biceps uncovered in the tanktop he's wearing. Finally, he opened his eyes and began speaking, "For the first time in 15 years, the rule had been broken. Not only that, but the intruders had also seriously injured one of us. This incident had quickly spreaded to the rest Goyang, even the North." Hearing this, all of them froze. The North has the most powerful, notorious and merciless gangs. The North never plays by the rules, no one knows when they'll strike. And if the North decides to work with the East, there is no chance for the South to survive.

Woozi gritted his teeth together, "They broke the rules first, we have all the rights to cross over to East now. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't go and bash them up right now."

Baekho glared at Woozi, "Are you stupid? They would be expecting for us to charge in there and we can't just do that without a plan. We never know what they have up their sleeves."

Mingyu opened his mouth, "But they had hurt our Biseul, badly. Are we just going to let them go?"

Baekho sighed, "I didn't say that. We're going to have our revenge, but we need a plan, or maybe 2. Or 3."

Wonwoo stared at his hands in deep hesitation, should he say this? Should he not? What are the odds? What are the chances that they'll succeed? This is a dangerous plan, lives could be gone in a split of a second.

Ren noticed and spat out, "We're in a desperate need of plans, if you have anything to sayy, just say. Don't hesitate."

Wonwoo furrowed his eyebrows together hearing this, if only its as easy as you made it sound.

"Yah Jeon Wonwoo, spit it out."

"Wonwoo-ah what is it?"

"You have an idea?"

Everyone starts firing him questions and finally Wonwoo looks up, which silenced everyone.

"I do have a plan but... Its really risky."

JR stepped forward, "Better than nothing, what is it?"

Wonwoo sighed and took a deep breath, before opening his mouths, "We could send one or a few of us over to Alpha High, act as spies, fake a friendship with them, and break them thoroughly."


Wew I'm back guys. And I'm really sorry that I've been gone for like a week or 2, but school had just started this week for me and its really stressful. Biology and Amath is killing me and ugh, so much stress. ITs 2:45am right now, the 3rd of July and its my 15 birthday. Oh well, hope you enjoyed this chapter and please do try and comment to let me know where and how to improve. Love all 11 of you lots, have a nice day ahead, luvya. <3