Moving

Catastrophe

"Yah Kang Biseul, its not too late to tell hyung that you doesn't want to go you know." Whined Seungkwan while tugging on Biseul's sleeves. Its finally the day those 5 are going to the East, and many members of the gangs are still against the idea of Biseul going over.

Biseul rolled her eyes and sighed, secretly, she felt blessed and grateful to have them there. It feels amazing to have someone take care and worry about you, but when there's 18 of them, it gets pretty tiring.

"Seungkwan-ya, don't worry, they will take care of me! I will stay safe and if anything happened, I will inform you first! Promised!" Hearing those words, Seungkwan unwillingly let go of Biseul and reluctantly nodded his head, his lips pouted out and his eyes still held a glimmer of hope that Biseul will change her mind.

"Biseul-ya," This time it was Ren's sharp but caring voice that called out her name, "Please do stay safe, I don't want to imagine what would happen if anything happened to you."

Biseul smiled reassuringly and nodded, her eyes turning into crescent moons. Even though Ren is the coldest out of all of them and doesn't show his concerns often, but he has a unique way of showing that he cares.

"Yah you prick, remember to eat your meals, sleep early, stop studying so hard. Even though its a mission, don't forget to enjoy yourself too. Don't ever silence your phone get it? The moment I cannot contact you, I will personally go down to the East and kill all of them, understood?" Biseul jumped at the sudden appearance of JR's voice and smiled at his nonchalent but fatherly warning.

"Yes yes appa~" She jokingly rolled her eyes and returned a slap on the head by Jonghyun, "This brat aish."

 

Soon enough, S.Coups, Joshua, Mingyu, Wonwoo and Biseul boarded the train that will take them to the East. The train is the only safe transportation to cross between borders as it only goes to the city area and not the areas where the gangs lurk. Biseul looked out the window of their compartment and waved to Nu'est and the rest of Seventeen, she could have sworn that she saw tears in some of their eyes and she blew a kiss at them, what dorks they are.

Soon enough, she fell asleep on Joshua's shoulders, thinking of what would happen once they arrive at the East. Would everything go according to Wonwoo's plan or will they die before anything could be done?

 

All of their eyes widened as they looked at the apartment infront of them. Alright, they may not be particularly rich but, isn't this apartment a little too shabby? Their jaws dropped as they glanced around the tiny apartment. It consists of 2 bedroom and 2 bathrooms as well as a tiny kitchen. And the apartment only have the most basic necessities ever.

Mingyu gasped, "I swear if I had known this is what will happen to us, I wouldn't have signed up at all."

Next to him, Biseul nodded her head as she dreamed about her spacious bedroom back home. Even if they weren't rich, they never had to cram into one tiny apartment like this.

Seungcheol rolled his eyes at the 2 maknaes as he went to check out the bedrooms.

"Alright, Biseul will take the bedroom with the bathroom, no doubt. One problem though, she will have to room with someone. Biseul, you get the privilege of choosing. But whoever is her roommate, don't even think of trying anything funny, or you can forget about celebrating fathers' day in the future."

The boys all stiffened at Seungcheol's threat, not like they will even think of doing anything to her but you never know what will happen. Honestly, Biseul doesn't mind sharing a room at all, instead, she's ecstatic about it. She had never been a huge fan of the dark and having a roommate means having a sense of security.

"Hmmm... If I choose Cheolie, he will nag at me all day... Joshua... Too uptight. Wonwoo? It'll be boring. MINGYU!" Biseul cheered with a cheeky smile as the 3 other boys glared at her. Next to her, Mingyu's eyes lit up as his smile widened, Biseul chose him over all the other hyungs.

 

Within an hour, they all unpakced and settled into their rooms. Joshua prepared cup noodles for them as dinner and Wonwoo was busy ironing their school uniform for tomorrow.

"After dinner, sleep early. We have school tomorrow and we will begin our mission." All of their faces turned grim as they remembered the sole reason why they came here.