/7\

Dead to me | vkook

Okay it seems that some of you may have been pretty uh what's that word concerned? no~ Like wanting more after I left you guys with a cliffhanger but I just like leaving you guys with cliffhangers. *Smirk*

Why?

Because it keeps you interested. Give a hella thanks to Liavue13 who asked me to make another update even if it isn't the right day, I got you gurl! just this once. 

But it will be short because this is just to ease a bit of the cliffhanging crisis lmao 

。。。。。

No hesitation he opens the coffin and...

。。。。。

I make my way towards my home. I feel happy and excited because Jimin promised a sweet ' Gift ' When he comes back home later on late at night.  It is like 12:34 am and Jimin won't be back until a good 50 minutes later. I decide to help him and settle the mood for us for when he comes back. I'll fix up some  snacks because he must be tired, and I will maybe set out candles in our room to make the atmosphere warm and y. 

I walk one more block and then turn the corner where our dorm should be visible with a few more steps. I go all the way to the fourth floor feeling myself a bit breathless. I open my door with my keys. I always keep spare keys under my carpet just in case I lose these and I get locked outside. 

As soon as I get inside my warm home, turning on the lights and kicking off my shoes to put house slippers I place my school bag on the chair and scratch the back of my hair. I walk all the way to our room, stripping off all of my clothes. I pace walk inside the bathroom not feeling too comfortable walking in the house even if i'm the only one here. I turn the handles until the water becomes warm and I get in to give myself a quick and relaxing shower. 

When I finish and walk back to our room with a robe that Jimin must have left in the bathroom, I search for my phone inside of my pockets and check my messages. 

(JHoe) - 11:49 pm.
------------------------

Yo Tae we should hang out with all our friends 2morrow


(To JHoe)- 12:54 am
------------------------

Mkay

 

I send him that message and look at another  one. 

(Jibootybae <3) 
-------------------

Hey Bae my part time job is holding me a bit longer than usual. I'm so sorry my sweet alien. 

I smile to myself and toss my phone on the bed. It's fine if he's a bit late. He might be a bit tired so that ' gift ' that he was talking about might have to be scheduled for another day. So I don't put out the candles but I at least make him some nice food. 

The clock strikes 1: 45 am and Jimin's food was already done. Now all I was doing was sitting on the couch scrolling though some channels waiting for Jimin but it seems that he isn't a bit late but very late. I kinda worry for him and I sent him a good night message before standing tiredly and entering my dark room. I lay on one side of the pillow and cover myself with a the blankets.

。。。。。

I open the coffin with shaking fingers, I  hope nothing jumps on me like an animal that was accidentally trapped inside the coffin but how the hell does that happen? I gulp and push the case open and....

Nothing. 

Just a pale dead body laying inside the coffin like it is supposed to be. No disrespect but this boy looks very cute and pretty. It's amazing he is full fleshed and hasn't turned into bones yet, did he die recently?

I look at his grave and read it. Jeon Jungkook is his name and he died... last year!!! 

" Last year?!! he should be a bag of bones right now! maybe they made a mistake." I think to myself still reading the tombstone. I then face palm realizing i'm gonna ing bury this back and it's already late at night.

I look back down at the boy and my heart drops to my stomach when I see that his eyes are open!!! and staring at me!!!

" W-wait this shouldn't be r-right." I back away feeling my heart beat rapidly out of fear and my vision begins to get blurry and i collapse.