/1\

Dead to me | vkook


_Please comment and vote.

Warning: Early and use of cursing words.

<><><><><><><><><><><>


Taehyung watches as the couples around Seoul kissed and cooed at each other. They looked so happy and in love with each other it made Taehyung jealous. " Why can't Jungkook be like that?" He spoke to himself but the company next to him heard him. 

" Because he's a crazy ." Commented Jung Hoseok, Taehyung's closest friend. Taehyung switched his gaze from the couples walking by to Hoseok. 

" Careful what you say about my boyfriend." Taehyung glared. 

" You are the one complaining about him! might as well call him a crazy !" 

" Hyung~ But i'm not cursing him out." Taehyung chuckles caressing Hoseok's hair until Hoseok put his hand away. 

" Don't do that. I don't want your crazy of a boyfriend think that you were cheating on him with me again." Hoseok said. And it was true, Taehyung and Hoseok used to be really close to each other with skinship until Taehyung's new boyfriend Jungkook got jealous and took things too far. 

Taehyung sighed looking back at the couples In the street. They are sitting on the bench after working on a school project that they were partnered up.

" And speaking of which, you should probably get going too, before he thinks you were cheating on him again." Hoseok chuckled looking at the time. 

"(Sigh) Sometimes when i'm upset with him I think to myself that I hate him and that I should break up with him but when I come to it, I can't. Because I still love him no matter what." 

" Maybe you don't feel love for him anymore, maybe you just don't want to break his heart or something." 

" (Sigh) maybe..... or maybe not. Anyway bye Hyung." 

" Bye tae~Good luck at the dorm." Hoseok waved and carried on drinking his juice and relaxing. Mean while Taehyung goes home frowning. 

<><>

Taehyung opens the door to his dorm to be welcomed by pure silence and darkness. So quiet it even scared him....It wasn't that late when Taehyung left Hoseok, maybe at 10 pm . I trail if thoughts commenced in Taehyung's head about Jungkook's own thoughts and well being. He wasn't late at night staring at the TV watching horror movies in his boxers, today and he didn't call 10 times a day like usual. Taehyung looked around the dorm worried until he saw Jungkook already sleeping in the room. Taehyung sighed in relief that his boyfriend was neither injured or angry. 

Taehyung carefully laid himself next to Jungkook to fall asleep when he felt Jungkook climbing on top of him. " J-jungkook you are awake?" 

" Yes and i'm in need." 

" In need? Jungkook again?" 

" Yes, it's the only way." Jungkook said taking one of Taehyung thumb and on it. 

" But baby I already told you that you have all my love. You don't need to impress me no more I love you." Taehyung said letting Jungkook do what he was doing. It had been the week before that and Jungkook told him that their love was " decreasing" and the only way to gain it back was through . Jungkook released the finger and started grinding on Taehyung's , moving up and down causing Taehyung to let out soft whimpers. 

" I'm in need~" Jungkook said again going a bit faster. Eventually Taehyung crashed their lips together kissing each other with lust. Jungkook moaned feeling Taehyung's hard member on his own and he kept on moving. 

Taehyung bites harshly Jungkook's bottom lip causing Jungkook to gasp and let Taehyung in to explore his hot cavern until their tongues picked on each other for dominace. Today Jungkook wasn't planning on being the victim so he battles Taehyung's tongue but to his dismay, Taehyung isn't fair. Taehyung slipped his hand down to Jungkook's clothed member and began to rub it hard forcing Jungkook to moan and lose dominance. Taehyung smirked in between the kiss and slipped his hand inside Jungkook's underwear to make a more harder impact. Jungkook released the kiss to throw his head back in pleasure letting out another set of uncontrollable moans.

Taehyung chuckles at Jungkook's state. " That's what happens to naughty boys." He whispered in Jungkook ears causing his tent to grow bigger. 

" P-please Tae I n-need you. Don't play with that." Jungkook moaned. Taehyung position Jungkook under him and he removed his pants and boxers. 

" You know what I feel like doing? Leaving you here with this hard don't you think?" 

"N-no don't do that." Jungkook groans putting his arms around Taehyung's neck to make sure he doesn't actually leave. 

" Then... you know what I want right?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook nodded his head. 

" What are you gonna call me from this point?" Tae smirked. 

" D-daddy?" 

" Yes, and what should baby do to get daddy to take real good care of him?" Taehyung rubbed his thumb slowly on Jungkook top letting him have another fit of irritated moans. 

" Enough with the role playing and me already!" Jungkook groaned. 

" No. Daddy only be good to good boys." 

" I'm so sorry daddy, please be good to me. I promise i'll be good." Jungkook played along and Taehyung kissed him again softly. He pecked his cheeks twice and then once at his chin.

" I'm sorry too." Taehyung said on Jungkook's neck. 

" For wha- Ahhhh!" Before Jungkook could ask or even breathe Taehyung went inside Jungkook harshly, He in and out at a fast space forcing the bed to squeak and vibrate. Jungkook arched his back and let out loud moans and whimpers that filled the room. " Daddy it hurts!" Jungkook moaned and Taehyung slowed a bit down. But then Jungkook slapped his arm. "W-what are you doing Daddy? Go faster I don't care if it hurts!" 

Taehyung once again went fast and hard. " Then what the do you want? you hurry up and choose!" Taehyung groaned when Jungkook pulled at his hair. A few more pumps and Taehyung is about to be done. " Ah~ K-kookie baby? I-I'm about ." Taehyung groaned and after one more he came inside of Jungkook. The only problem was that Jungkook was still hard. 

" Daddy? you are not done are you? I'm still-" 

" I know." Taehyung groaned and grabbed Jungkook's member hard and moving it up and down. " What is this a super ? How you not already?" Taehyung asked before slowly taking All of Jungkook's member in his own mouth and bobbing his head. " Aaaaah~ Daddy more!" 

Taehyung parted Jungkook's legs further and continued and until Jungkook came without warning. Taehyung swallowed all of Jungkook's white sweet seeds and collapsed on top of him breathing for air. 

" You are going to kill daddy one day Jungkook." Taehyung breathed. 

" S-shut up and let me be."