/4\

Dead to me | vkook

Taehyung's knees felt week and he dropped on floor. Hoseok who heard everything went to Taehyungs side, grabbing his shoulders hard. He still did not know what to say and he hated that. He doesn't know how it feels to lose a loved one and because of that he couldn't help Taehyung from crying.  

" T-taehyung....Let's go home and rest.." Hoseok's voice brakes from all the shaking. 

" No!" Taehyubg yells pushing Hoseok off of him.

" Please Mr.Kim calm down." The doctor said.

" No! I don't want to calm down!!! Tell me doctor!! Why couldn't you save him?" 

" Mr.Kim, Please go home until further notice. We'll try to call his parents to tell them the news." 

" It doesn't matter whether you tell them or not! They don't care!" 

" Still they deserve to know. I'm so sorry for your loss." The doctor stares at Taehyung on the floor with his poker face and he turns to leave when Taehyung stops him again. Taehyung calms a bit down and stand up from the floor. 

" I'm so sorry about my behavior doctor. Can I please see the....body?" Taehyung asks holding Hoseok's hands tightly. The doctor was going to decline but Hoseok stopped him this time. 

" Please doctor... The way things ended for the two isn't fair and it was really sad so please I beg you. Let him say one final goodbye? Please! I Will be there to watch over him if you'd like." Hoseok pleads with his eyes and the doctor softens a bit. He clears his throat and stares at the two boys like if he were determining his decision through them. 

" Alright then. You only have 5 minutes boys, so make it really quick." 

" Thank you Doctor!" The boys said in union and follow the doctor inside a dark room. The doctor sighs before leaving Hoseok and Taehyung with the body. Taehyung takes two long and hard steps towards the body and stops when he feels his legs getting weak again. He gulps and attempts again to walk. It all did not feel real to him. He hopes that this would be a dream or that maybe Jungkook paid the doctor to lie to surprise him later and say it was a joke. 

Taehyung takes off the white blanket that covers Jungkook's body and almost fainted at the sight of Jungkook's extremely pale body. Awful moans of cries escape Taehyung's mouth as he clutches his heart tightly. His heart is hurting and is beating too hard for his own good. It literally feels like it wants to rip itself out. 

" Jungkook." Taehyung finds it hard to breathe as he stares into those colorless lips that were once so bright and red like cherry. Those pretty eye lashes that won't get to shine in the sunlight anymore, And those big brown eyes at twinkled when he was excited won't open anymore. And those hands that used to hold Taehyung so tenderly won't feel anymore. 

Hoseok looks down at his feet, holding his hands as he waits for Taehyung to finish. 

" I love you so much Jungkook. And I regret everything I said before....I should have loved you and taken care of you. After every kiss that we made, I should have said I love you. I never meant anything I said back home....I was just mad and upset and I took it out on you. " Taehyung continues. 

The sight of this actually broke Hoseok's heart. Taehyung was talking to Jungkook and holding his cold hands like if he were alive and to Hoseok it is the saddest thing he had to witness. He never liked Jungkook much but no one deserves such a sad ending at such a young age. 

" I'm so sorry. Taehyung finished and searched for something around his neck until he pulled out a Heart Locket that Jungkook gave him on his birthday. " Even if you are like this-" Taehyung's voice brakes as he puts the Golden heart locket on Jungkook's neck. " Even if you are like this you'll still be my Kookie and I'll love you forever. I will never forget you. Please think of me when you are in heaven." Taehyung quickly said his last words and places a soft tender kiss on Jungkook's cold and colorless lips. Tears fall on Jungkook's cheeks and slide down his pale and cold body. 

Taehyung leaves with Hoseok lowering his head behind him. " Let's go home and rest like you said Hyung. Kookie will make us some food-" Taehyung stopped his sentence realizing what he just said. Hoseok looks up at him with lots of pity. 
" I mean I will make us a lot of food. " Taehyung corrects himself and walks at a faster paste with tears stinging his eyes. 

 

 

 

The day of the burial

It was the day of the burial and everyone that knew Jungkook have come wearing black clothes, poker faces, and sad faces. Everyone except Jungkook's very own parents. Taehyung nor no one minded. They hated Jungkook's parents. 

" Guys I'm glad you made it." Taehyung forces a smile at his friends who have come. 

They all surround the coffin as the Priest say the words pasted on the book. As the coffin goes further down the buried whole the more Taehyung feels like a part of him is being split in half. They ended throwing roses and different types of white flower down the coffin. It was time to say the 'last words' and Taehyung was up next. Even though he couldn't spend a night without sleep he hasn't prepared a letter at all and like that he walks up in front of everyone with Tears wanting to leave his eyes. He closes his eyes and takes a breath. 

" Jeon Jungkook...." He begins but he doesn't know how to continue. " He was loved by all of you and me dearly and it brakes my heart to see him leave us, so young. He had a bright future and fate took that for granted." Taehyung says and everyone nods their heads in agreement. " I-I can say this comfortably because you guys were really close with Jungkook and knew he likes men. Me and Jungkook had been with each other for two years and-" Taehyung felt a lump in his throat from all of the memories and he couldn't speak. Everyone was waiting for him to continue but he just couldn't! It was all too much! 

" Sorry please don't mind me. We are all heartbroken and upset that  he...passed away. Drink your wine and cry one more time and bless him up there. Thank you!" Taehyung finished really fast and ran away from the stage not coming back to the funeral. 

<><><><><><>

Doubles update guys! Enjoy *kisses* and await for my return