/8\

Dead to me | vkook

Come on give me some votes guys no? tough crowd. (T-T)


I will literally become like other authors and make a vote goal. 

Nah ~ JK but please still vote and comment. 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

There was a few moments of me not feeling or thinking anything at all. It feels like if I were dead or didn't exist anymore. I hear shuffling, like keys or something and instantly thought of Jimin. " What time is it?" I groan and look at the clock 2:14 am. It is still night so I decide to continue to sleep. Jimin the poor guy must be tired from working late, I hope he eats the dinner I made him. I hear him switch on the lights and everything went quiet for a few seconds. ' What is he doing?' I think to myself and I hear him again turning on the shower.

I smirk to myself. ' Should I sneak up on him on the shower? ' Nah~ Taehyung stop thinking so dirty. 

I wait here in bed still hearing the showers and eventually I feel myself getting sleepy again. I didn't notice Jimin was done showering until I feel him creep on our bed and rest besides me. It is pitch black and I can hardly see him but I still manage to find his waist and lay my hand in there. His waist seems more delicate and more slim than usual and his body feels really cold! Like really cold. 

" Mn~ You took a cold shower or something?" I ask my voice probably sounding more lower since I'm actually half awake. 

" No." He answers just as tired as me. 

" Then why are you so cold?" I ask him another question the sleepiness getting the better of me. 

" I don't know." He answers and stays quiet. He sounds a bit different but i'm guessing that's just me unable to hear him well. I pull at his waist and bring him closer to me and he mumbles in what I assume is in his sleep. 

" T-Taehyung?" 

" Yes~" 

" I will keep my promise." 

" What promise?" I mumble still sleepily. 

" I Will always be your Kookie." 

" Oh thats nice~" I mumble and hug his cold body. '....Wait what did he say?' 

" Um do you mind repeating that again? I don't think I heard you right."

He doesn't say anything which get's me startled. I told Jimin my ex-boyfriend is dead but...i never told him Jungkook's nickname! did I? What the hell is this?

I leave his side, quickly standing up from the bed and I run to turn in the lights. In my bed the person whom I assume is Jimin is laying peacefully with the blankets over his head. 

" Jimin." I call for him but no reply. 

" Jimin." I say a bit more louder but the latter doesn't reply. 

" Jimin wake the up! and don't play with me like this!" I scream and I pace walk towards him and swiftly throw away the blanket. My hands are shaking and I feel extremely weird. Especially now that i'm looking at a person who is not Jimin. 

He has really pale skin and dark shiny black hair, he shuffles in bed and sits up noticing the missing blanket around him. He turns around to face me for the first time and my heart beats out of fear and over whelming shock when he smiles at me. 

" Ah!!! Holy ! !" I growl at him probably too loud for his ears and I run away from the room! I should call 911!!! no! they won't believe me plus it takes too much time! maybe I should just run away!!! But what if Jimin comes home and get's attacked?!! what the do I do?!! what is this?!! Must be some kind of dream. 

I run to the kitchen instead and produce a big and sharp Knife from the drawers. It can't be Jungkook! No he died last year! I saw everything there is no way that he is walking in my apartment right now! 

Am I on drugs? am hallucinating? is this one of those awful goddamn dreams? Am I really not over Jungkook's death?

Everything is quiet and the kitchen lights are still turned off. I clutch the knife tightly and wish this is some kind of Joke because really it's too much. I quietly begin to sob alone until I hear footsteps. 

" Taehyung~" He calls for me and my heart raises. 

。。。。。Jungkook POV 

I wake up for the first time since a really long time. My eyes faces the starry night sky and I relax at how beautiful it is. But why am I here? Wasn't I on my bed with my boyfriend? 

I hear some shuffling and movements around me and I turn to face this blonde boy looking at something. He looks tired and confused. In a few second he looks at me and his eyes become wide with fear! He backs away as I begin to sit up. 

" W-wait this shouldn't be r-right." He mumbles terrified at me and he simply collapse. ' What the is wrong with him? Am I that disturbing?' I think to myself and I throw myself off of this coffin. Wait coffin? Why the am I In a coffin for? I'm so terribly confused but I know only one person that can answer me now And that's the love of my life Taehyung. 


I look down at the boy under me who has fainted and I feel bad for leaving him here but he could be some mad man for all I know. I look at his name in a tag he has on his shirt which spells out. Min yoongi. I shrug my shoulder and commence walking to my house with wobbly feet. 

It took me a long time to get there and i'm still not used to all of the walking but I manage to get here Just fine. Taehyung always keeps the keys under the carpet so i use that to get inside. Our dorm is really pitch black and quiet, probably because Taehyung might be sleeping. My hands roam around the walls until I find the light switch and turn on the lights and I become amaze at the sight of new decorations. The walls are painted differently, It's blue now. I am so confused! The last time I remember looking at Taehyung was just yesterday when we were laying in bed and he told me to promise him to never leave him. The rest becomes a blur actually and maybe I just fell asleep...but why did i wake up in a coffin inside a cemetery?

On the wall of the living room there is this mirror hanging and I stare at my awful pale skin! I look much more uglier than what I already was, no wonder that boy fainted, if i can recall his name it was...Yoongi. I look like a monster! 

(A/N: you can call me monster~) 

My lips are bluish, and I have like these dark bags under my eyes, My hair is messed up, and did I mention I am dead pale?

" I look horrible." I mumble but it came out more like a growl. I decide to take a nice hot shower, maybe It'll make me look normal and then I can ask tae why i woke up inside a coffin. This better not be a sick joke because i will make sure that they would feel my rage!

After the hot shower I found some of Tae's clothes on one of the empty cabinets and I start to smell them first to make sure they are clean and Once I did, i put them on, his shirt being way bigger than my normal body. I get out of the bathroom and into the hallways again. I wake up to our room feeling the need to lay down and sleep next to him. 

I enter the room and carefully plop on the bed not wanting to wake him up. He places his hand on my waist and I open my eyes to look at him but it's all just pitch black.

" Mn~ You took a cold shower or something?" He mumbles and i furrow my eyebrows in the darkness. ' Why would he ask me that?'.

" No." I respond too tired to explain or asking him anything. 

" Then why are you so cold?" He asks me another question. 

" I don't know." I answer and I stay quiet for a while. I feel like I haven't been with him for a while. 

" T-Taehyung?" 

" Yes?" 

" I will keep my promise."

" What promise?"

" I will always be your Kookie." I say this part blushing and Imagining him giving me a sweet peck on my lips like he always does but surprisingly he didn't. 

" Oh thats nice~" He mumbles and I let it slide because he also must be sleepy. I am too.

" Um do you mind repeating that again? I don't think I heard you right." He asks me another question but right now I am fainting. Well not literally but the tiredness is leaving me numb and unable to fully wake up. I don't feel him move out the bed until the blankets are pulled off me and I sit up to stare at my surroundings. The room also has changed so i'm still at a surprise. There are a bunch of questions I need to ask but I guess I will leave it all for tomorrow. I turn around to see Taehyung staring at me with wide eyes. ' Oh no do I still look ugly?' I think to myself but smile at him anyways because I made sure to check that i didn't look too pale and that my lips were cherry pink. 

" Ah!!! Holy ! !" He screams and growls at me before running away. This action scares me so much and surprises me. 

" What the Taehyung?" i whisper staring at the door from where he just left. I hear a bunch of shuffling and utensils being moved probably coming from the kitchen. I decide to go check it out and look around for him. 

" Taehyung~" I call for him in the darkness but the only replies I get are the sniffing coming from the dark kitchen. I step closer and to my astound Taehyung appears from the darkness aiming a dangerous knife in my direction. 

(Cliffhanger again sorry guys~)

( Lol JK! we still going bwahahaha, I wouldn't leave you hanging like this until the next friday! c'mon man! I'm not an asswhole) 

Luckily I back up just in time and taehyung misses me. Everything is happening so quick I have no time to think and no time to feel anything but fear. Taehyung's eyes are full of tears and he clutches that knife with both of his hands like it was everything to him. Did..taehyung just try to murder me? This makes my heart want to cry but i don't even feel it beating. 

" T-taehyung what are you doing?!!" I yell at him as he pants hard. He approaches me and I back into the wall and then he flings that knife again. I close my eyes shut and let all my tears fall as I mentally prepare to die. 

But I don't feel anything. 

I slowly open my eyes to stare at taehyung with knife hanging in mid air. His hands and body are trembling and so am i. I don't know why all of the love I had for Taehyung is slowly declining. 

" I must be crazy....." i hear him whisper to himself. " There's no way zombies, or ghost, or Vampire exist. You died last year...so you don't exist." He says coldy and continues crying. What is he saying? what is he talking about? 

I feel his hands on my chin sending me shivers. 

" Why do does a mere hallucination look so real? J-Jungkook? Are you for real?" He asks me his lips quivering and tears falling down. I'm still feel scared of him but I nodded my head anyways.

<><>

okay okay now it really ends. Cheer up guys okay? 

Finally an encounter!!!!!!!!!!
Hurray!!! 

I'M surprised I wrote 2000 and something words today, don't get used to it tho *Winkeu*.