/2\

Dead to me | vkook

The next morning I wake up with Jungkook wrapped around my arm like a kitten. I love waking up in the morning with his scent in my nose. Especially when it's peaceful and a good day to go outside and do things together. 

" Baby~" I hum, carefully removing his black bangs from his forehead. " I love you." I say kissing him on the forehead and smiling to myself when he shuffles at my touch. He looks so delicate with his pale skin.....those big brown eyes..and thin cherry lips....I just need to- 

I move my face closer to Jungkook's and attach our lips together so that I can taste those thin lips. When I take my head back I notice the little smirk that formed on his lips and I sigh irritated. He was awake the whole time. 

" Yah! Jungkook. Wake up." I pull at his soft cheek and he whines. He places his hand to touch his now red cheek and glares at me with puppy eyes. 

" Alright but you didn't need to do that." He pulls an attitude by rolling his eyes and stands up from the bed but before he stays with that mood for the rest of the day I pull him back into the bed grabbing his lips again. 

" You know I love you right?" I say once I released our lips. 

" Yeah..." He says but remains with his pout. 

" And I'd do anything for you." 

" Yeah...." 

" Promise me something." 

"Ok... What is it?" He asks his eyes shining with curiosity. 

" That you would be my Kookie for ever." I say smiling. " And that you always think about me, and never leave me." I respond with a smile on my face. I see him blushing under me and his lips curve into a smile. 

" Only if you promise the same." He responds. 

" Yes a million times." I reply kissing him for the third time today. " ok now let's go get ready for school." I try to get up but Jungkook places his arms around my neck preventing me from moving. " what is is?" 

" Let's stay home today. please?" 

"(Sigh) Jungkook this is the fourth time you ask me this week. You know we can't be absent all the time from school." 

" I know. But i'm tired." 

" So am I. But you don't see me complaining right? So let's go." I move again and this time surprisingly he let's me go. I find it weird because Jungkook is mostly stubborn and it's hard to convince him. 

" Wanna shower together?" I say coming back to the room to look for a towel. Jungkook who was facing me turned his back on me still sleeping on the bed. " Jungkook?" 

" You go by yourself!" He yells at me startling me. 

" Kookie what's wrong?" I use his nickname so that he softens a bit. I sit besides him on the bed and rub his shoulders. When I see that I got no response from him I kiss his cheeks. " kookieeeeeee~" 

" God just leave me alone!" He goes at it again standing up from the bed and leaving the room. Honestly I think Jungkook is right about our relationship falling apart. But he got two things wrong, first one is that isn't going to heal it. The second one is, it might be his sudden change that is making our relationship bad. 

The way that he acts makes me want to become a mom to punish him or something.

" You are really spoiled." I mumble to myself angrily and tired of his action. 

" What?!" Jungkook says behind me and I turn around to be faced by him glaring at me. 

" I said you are really spoiled." 

" Be quiet you don't know me." 

" That's right I don't know you! Whoever was that Jeon Jungkook that I decided to date isn't you now." I speak and he scoffs rolling his eyes. I don't get it with this person man! He knows how to get under my skin and make me pissed off.  " And you know what else?" I started again getting his attention.

" I think you are the one ruining our relationship! you are the one who keeps making things worse! and ruining the friendship I have with my friends!"  I say full of anger and he just shrugs while rolling his eyes again like if he doesn't care! 

" Like come on Jungkook! at least show that you care! I'm sick of seeing couples around so happily meanwhile my relationship is ! I want to break up with you but I still love you!" I yell and he stills refuses to look at me. 

" Jungkook say something!" I feel my own tears wanting to attack me. I walk up to him and force him to face me. But the sight of Jungkook crying brakes my heart and brings me back to my senses. It is like I forgot that even though he is stubborn he is also very delicate and sensitive.  

" Look Kookie i'm sorry. I didn't mean anything okay?" I pull him into a tight hug hoping that he would get well soon. I let his hot tears hit my shoulders as I hear his silent weeps. But then his cold hands pushes me off of him and he stands up from the couch still crying. " Jungkook!" I call for him as he leaves through the front door. 

" Jungkook i'm sorry!" I yell and grab his arm trying to prevent him from leaving. He tries to release himself from my grip but I hold him stronger and then because I do not know what else to do I pull him into a kiss. I force my way inside him and explore, feeling his hot tears on my cheek. But he rejects me and pushes me away again before storming out the apartment. 

Childish. 

We are so childish arguing and over reacting to nonsense. 

I run outside to look for Jungkook and go run downstairs. Once I was completely outside from out dorm I look everywhere in search of a black haired delicate pale boy until I hear a screech of a car and some crashes. I look to the sound of the commotion, women screaming, everyone gasping. 

I move closer to get a better view and I see someone laying  on the floor. 

That someone is......

" JUNGKOOK!!!!!!!!!"