/3\

Dead to me | vkook

" JUNGKOOK NO!" Taehyung screams at the top of his lungs running into the streets with people staring at him with pity. He quickly reaches Jungkook and kneels besides him, tears b. He could not believe this is actually happening and he clutches Jungkook tight to feel something hot and wet. When he looks at his hands full of blood he sobs loudly. He places Jungkook's head to rest on his arms as he rocks him back and forth.

" No Jungkook no~" Taehyung cries louder as the amount of people are increasing. " You can't die like this~ you promise to be my Kookie and stay with me."

As Taehyung cries he can feel movements underneath him. " Jungkook! baby wake up! look at me." The mention boy opens his eyes and stares at Taehyung weakly.

"T-tae..." Jungkook weakly says shutting his eyes before opening them again.

" Shh Jungkook stay quiet and safe your breath."

" But....My rib hurts." Jungkook whines. " And i'm so sorry."

Taehyung cries at Jungkook's words when he finally hears the sirens of the ambulance. " Jungkook you are gonna be okay, you hear me? you're gonna be.....just fine."

" Taehyung. Why are you crying? I don't like to see you like that. Is it my fault?"

" No baby it's not."

" What happened?"

" Jungkook you are currently in the middle of a car accident but don't worry. It's going to be-" Taehyung's words are cut when the ambulance finally arrives and takes Jungkook from his hands.

" Can I come with him?" Taehyung tries to speak but his lips quiver. Luckily they understand him and allow him to enter the ambulance. Taehyung quietly sits and cries as he watches the men try to stop Jungkook from bleeding.

" He's losing too much blood, give me more bandages and a syringe that will make him feel Numb." One of the guys say making Taehyung fear the worst and get pale. They pull to a stop and the men roll out Jungkook fast and quick and into the hospital as Taehyung tries to follow him as fast as he can. He stares at the unconscious boy in front of him until the cart disappears behind metal doors and the nurses insist Taehyung to wait in the guest room. 

Taehyung sits down his face buried on his palms. He beats himself in his head thinking it was all his fault. If he hadn't said those things maybe Jungkook would still be healthy and well but now because of him Jungkook could die. Because of how stupid he is he failed to realize how sensitive and delicate Jungkook is to certain things. He would hate to have Jungkook die with his last words of braking up and other stuff that he has said and he would also hate to remember's Jungkook's last words as " I'm so sorry."

It would make him feel really guilty and heartbroken. Taehyung's phone vibrates in his back pockets and he picks it up to see the caller ID to be Jung Hoseok. At first he did not want to pick it up but he probably needs to tell Hoseok that he is at the hospital.

" Hello?" Taehyung's voice sounds broken and low.

" Hey! Tae!!! Why didn't you come to school? you knew we had a project to represent in front of the class and I ended up doing it all alone! And don't tell me ' i'm sorry' and that you over slept because I will seriously pound you in two!!! Whatever that means. Anyway it doesn't really matter now because we ended up getting a pretty good grade anyway. Second place actually and we could have gone 100% if you were here. So again tell me why you messed up my 100%?"

" I...." Taehyung finds it hard to say and he is at a lost of words. He did not know what to say first or how to say it.

"Hurry up and speak man! Our friends are dying to know what you are doing right now. I'm putting you on speaker."

" No don't put me on speaker please." Taehyung says quickly.

" Ok then..... if you say so. But what the hell is wrong with you man? you sound like hell. Did you and Jungkook fight again? was it my fault?" Hoseok says making Taehyung's throat to get tight. " ....Hello?! what is it? why you sound like that? Don't tell me you too much Jungkook !" Hoseok laughs and he can hear his other friends laugh as well. Taehyung mentally excuses Hoseok's cold words because he simply did not know what just happened.

" H-Hoseok hyung."

" Yee!"

" Listen to me carefully okay? and don't put me on speaker please."

" Okay."

" R-right now i'm at the hospital with Jungkook-"

" Why? what happened?" Hoseok ask with concern as he hears Taehyung weeping on the other line.

" Hyung he got hit by a car and it's all my fault!" Taehyung cries.

" Oh! my god! ! I'm so sorry, is he alive?"

" Yes...."

" Okay then! I'll be right there then."

" Really hyung? I don't want you to get bad grades."

" Man that! One of my friend's boyfriend is in the hospital! Anyway bye gonna get there as fast as I can." Hoseok hangs up the phone leaving Taehyung slightly lonely and extremely upset. Taehyung clutches his hands tightly waiting from any news that the doctors might give him. 
After 20 minutes of waiting and grieving Taehyung felt a tap on his shoulders and he looks up to see Hoseok smiling sadly at him. Taehyung gets up and hugs Hoseok tightly.

" Thank you for coming." He said and they both sit down to wait.

" What do you know so far?" Hoseok asks.

" Nothing. Besides that he lost a lot of blood on the way here." Taehyung sadly response.

" H-how did this happen?" Hoseok is afraid to ask but he did not know what else to say.

" It's all my fault hyung. If I hadn't said some things then....."

" It was another argument?"

" Yes...."

Hoseok let Taehyung have his little moment.

" It's not your fault Taehyung. You couldn't have prevented what happened to Jungkook whether you like it or not."

" No that's not true. I could have prevented it. All he wanted to do was rest with me for a while.....and I insulted him and blamed him for a lot of things! I even mentioned that I wanted to brake up with him and he ended up crying."

" Tae.."

" I shouldn't have let him leave out the door!"

" Tae."

" I should have stayed with him and showed him my love."

"Taehyung."

" Maybe i'm the one at fault for this relationship, not him! I'm the reason he feels the need to please me during because he felt unloved! I should have loved him more!"

" Taehyung get a hold of yourself!" Hoseok shakes Taehyung back and forth until he feels like he has had enough. Taehyung cries in Hoseok's grasp quietly.

" Hyung~" Taehyung sobs. " I just want him to be okay." Taehyung admits and Hoseok pulls him into another tight and comforting hug.

In the middle of all this the doctor finally comes out from the metal door. " Guardians and visitors for Jeon Jungkook?" The doctor says looking around the room. Upon hearing Jungkook's name, Taehyung get's up from his seat.

" Me doctor! I'm Kim Taehyung."

" Kim Taehyung? Where are Jungkook's parents?"

" They are not contacted yet." Taehyung admits. He did not want Jungkook's parents to come because they are pretty aggressive and abusive towards their son because he is gay. " So tell me Doctor, please tell me. How is he?"

The Doctor frowns more not sure whether to tell the boy in front of him or not.

" I'm so sorry Mr. Kim. But Jeon Jungkook passed away."