Chapter 2

Look Only At Me

-next day outside YG's room-

"everyone is here? ajaaa ~ lets go !" se7en said and opened the door without knocking because he is THAT close to YG ^^

"ahh everyone is here ? good ~ i want to tell you what sbs and i had agreed on . if you have any objections just voice out." YG said.                                             "firstly, i will choose the couples for you. If all goes well in the second season you can choose yourselves. filming will start next monday, and you all will need to report to sbs for the premier. your couple will be reveled on that day too. and dongwook, since hanbyul isnt here today, fill her in later and she needs to go to sbs next monday too. I've prepared a file for you to let you know about what will happen , its with your managers. any questions ?"

"what if we want to change our partner ? is that possible ?" G-Dragon voiced out.

"nope. but one season is about 20 eps so you might not have a problem."

"ah dehh."

-end of meeting-

LUNCH TIME

BIGBANG were going through the file while eating

-you have to report to SBS at 10AM next monday in formal clothing.

No extra acessories nor hats.

after everyone has arrived you have to take a couple shot.

After that, you can go and do whatever couples do. If there is overnight filming, you will sleep at a house i've bought just for this filming.

Taeyang nearly choked on his food while reading.

He didnt know how to act infront of a girl who he has to pretend that she's his girlfriend.

~

On the other hand, the 2NE1 girls were so happy.

filming this means they get to go out and sleeping at a different house sometimes. plus they get to dress up and go shopping without their managers !

~

SE7EN & HanByul were cool with everything because this is almost what they normally do

~

Gummy was worried. She's about to start filming for her new CF and she has just accepted tons of endorsements. She went to see YG about it and he said that she wont have to film for this after she attends the premier.


annyeong ~~~~ hope you enjoy this chapter ! ^^