Chapter 7

Look Only At Me

The next week, SE7EN once again introduced the new couple !

" Yorobun, due to unforeseen circumstances, Taeyang will now be coupled up with Bom and TOP with Dara !"

-CLAPS-

They were filming in Dongdaemun and all the fans were there.

They were supposed to go shopping together with khuntoria and the adam couple but Victoria fell sick and the rest had last minute schedules they couldnt cancel.

The PD told them to go to their favourite shop once they go in.

Well, Taeyang love his hats and Bom love beanies so they went to the hat shop.

Dara and TOP went to a restaurant to eat kekeke

and GD and CL went to clothes shop !

As hanbyul also had a conflicting schedule and couldnt come, SE7EN went shopping alone.

He bought clothes, pants and high tops for himself and bought dresses for hanbyul !

as for seungri.. he bought whatever the girl wants ! wow his fans are so happy.

When the show was aired, the ratings rocketed sky high ! it surpassed the ratings for Running Man and the members went, " we couldnt compete against BIGBANG " and pouted.

The comments for the show were good also ! "never thought that TOP and Dara would look good together !" "TOP looks so big while Dara is so small ! looks cute ! ^^" "WOW BomBae IS AWESOME !" "BomBae are so cute !" "i hope that all the couples really get married !"

 


annyeonghasaeyo yorobun ~

im really sorry for not updating for so long.

school just started and i'm having my national exams this year and next year so i cant really update much.

i'll try to update once or twice a week.

jeongmal mianahe readers ! )':