Chapter 5

Look Only At Me

Although the pairing was good, some of the couples dont seem to have any intrest in each other.

Taeyang and Dara walking on the street and joking around, looked more like a sister with her little brother.

For TOP and Bom was much more worse. they look like those "married at a young age" couple and now acts like those ahjussi and ahjumma who couldnt stop arguing about everything.

But luckily the other couples was great.

Daesung & Minzy had great chemistry with each other. they both love Gundams, love Dogs, and have the same face as an added bonus.

GD & CL are the leaders, they understand each other. They have the most swag and compliment each other perfectly.

And lastly, SE7EN and Han Byul has no problems at all ! they look so sweet <3

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

-YG at a meeting with the PD of YG FAMIY WGM SPECIAL-

PD : " this wont do ! the ratings are down because of TOPBOM and DARA-Taeyang ! "

YG: " why not we change the couple ? Taeyang with Bom and TOP with Dara ? "

PD : " really ? TOP and Dara looks weird."

YG: " but i know that it will be a success with Taeyang and Bom. my spy from each team told me that Taeyang has a 3 year crush on Bom and Bom loves him ever since they made that lollipop CF. i bet that they will really become a couple after this show ends"

PD : " okay. you call them and tell them about the changes. if this doesnt work, you owe me a meal !" he joked .

"you're on ! you will treat the couple which is the best if they work out okay ?" YG said

"okay !"

with that, YG left the room and start to think about what to say.

He wanted to confirm with Bom and Taeyang about their crushes and ask Dara and TOP if they're okay with it.

He decided to tell them one by one instead of asking all four of them to come because it'll be awkward.

"Youngbae ah ? come over to my room now. there's something i need to tell you about the show"


HELLO EVERYONE ~

i finally updated ^^

its the last day of 2011 ~ hope you all of your wishes come true ! <3