Chapter 6

Look Only At Me

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! ANNYEONG FIRST DAY OF 2012 !

HELLO YOROBUN IM IN A GOOD MOOD SO IM GONNA UPDATE !! ^^

I LOVE ALL YOUR COMMENTS EVEN THOUGH I HAVENT BEEN ANSWERING THEM ~


"hyung, you looking for me ?" youngbae asked while making himself comfortable in the room

"dehh. youngbae ah, what's with you and dara ? you two look like little kids instead of being in a relationship ! your fans are disappointed after what they saw in Real Sound and this was different."

"mianhae sajangnim.. i guess, what i had for dara was just a crush that lasted way longer than it should."

"no need to say sorry youngbae-ah. Do you like Bommie ?"

"bwo ?! a..ani... i dont like ..bom.."

"dont lie to me youngbae. its easy to see through you."

-looks away cos he's blushing- "yeah i like bom. so what ? she wont like someone like me !"

~outside YG's room~

"ah im early today ! sajangnim will be so happy !" Bom thought to herself.

"i like bom ! so what ? she wont like someone like me !" Bom heard.

"that's youngbae right ?!" Bom continued to listen

"youngbae, why not we give it a try ? you change couples and be coupled up with Bom." YG was saying

"no..no hyung i cant do it ! im really falling deep for her..talking to her was the hardest thing to do, i couldnt speak properly in front of her ! and i bet she wont like me !"

"BWO ?! Youngbae likes me ?! should i barge in and tell him ?" Bom was trying to reason ehrself out when Eun Joo called her.

"Bommie ah, why are you standing here ?"

"shhhh eonnie listen !"

"hyung please ! you know what happened. my first crush rejected me without even thinking ! Dara.. just gave me the cold shoulder ! i couldnt bring myself to ask Bom and only to be met with the same words !'

"youngbae ah, if you really love her,you will do anything to be with her."

The door burst open and Bom ran in , leaving a shocked Eun Joo outside.

Bom hugged Taeyang and said " pabo yah, i like you too ! lets try and work this out okay ? "

Taeyang smiled and nodded as he hugged her, while YG and Eun Joo was clapping (:


okay update today yay !

ah yorobun i have a question ! should i put into this fic or are all of you innocent ? :D

if there's no answers, i wont put okay ~