Chapter 1

Look Only At Me

Taeyang couldnt stop thinking how cute Bommie is while training with Hwangssabu.

Ssabu had a great idea recently, since Bom is so lazy, he puts her as the same training session with Taeyang because Taeyang might encourage her to train too.

The two idols were stretching before going out to run along the Han River.

Ssabu went out to tell YG that he's bringing them out and once he's out Bom stop stretching. She pouts and scream " arghh i hate going out for a run ssabu knows that ! urghh ! "

Taeyang was enjoying the peace in the gym ( and secretly checking her out ) and when he heard Bom scream he got so shocked that he dropped the weights he just picked up. "OMG bae ! you okay ? did you hurt yourself ? noona is sorry for startling you" Bom quickly stands up and rushed over to him.

"Noona im fine, the weights didnt hit my feet" Taeyang replied with his trademark eye-smile.

"YAH WHAT ARE THE TWO OF YOU DOING ?!" a voice boomed out behind them.

"ah Ssabu-nim ! it's my fault !" Bom started to say but was cut off by Taeyang. " Ssabu-nim, sorry. I dropped my weights and noona is worried so she came to help me"

And since Ssabu trusts Taeyang, he let go of the matter.

After stretching for a few more minutes, they went down the lift and once their feet touched the outside Ssabu started shireking at them to start running. They ran together and Bom whispered to Taeyang "yah .. Ssabu screams like a banshee." Taeyang chuckled and Ssabu's voice boomed out behind them again. "TALKING AGAIN?! RUN FASTER YOU BETTER NOT STOP !!"  Taeyang sensed that Bom was about to get a scolding again so he quickly grabbed her hand and they zipped off to the shelter where they would always rest. "Thanks youngbae, if you didnt grab me i wouldnt have run so fast and i would get another scolding." "you're welcome noona." Taeyang stopped talking as Ssabu came. "okay you two did well. lets go back. YG wants to see you two in 20mins." After a 5min rest, Taeyang stood up . He wanted to take a bath before meeting Yang sajangnim.  Bom too, she wants to fix her hair and makeup.

~20minutes later outside YG's room~

BIGBANG and 2NE1 were gathered outside. GD knocked on the door and they went in.

"Ah all of you are here, good ! I want to discuss something."

"what is it hyung?" GD asked .

"well, SBS wants to do a 21BANGS wgm. but since 2NE1 has four people, i dont know what to do.. Wonder if any of you could come up with an idea ?"

"ah sajangnim i know i know !! we should do a YG family one and se7en can do w hanbyul unnie and gummy unnie cn do with one of the boys~"

"Ahh Park Bom ! i think you have hit the jackpot ! okay i call call SBS about this and will confirm with you all tomorrow at 5PM and help me to tell dongwook & hanbyul too."

"dehh, kamsahamida sajangnim. annyeonghaseyo!" they greeted and left.


Annyeong readers ! thanks for subscribing and reading. -bows 90degree-

hope you enjoy !