007

Give The Viewers What They Want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The next few days pass by mostly uneventfully. Kyungsoo is feeling okay and coming to school regularly, Sehun keeps yawning in classes after sleepless nights because of his two jobs and Baekhyun, Jongdae and Chanyeol keep having fun whenever they can, being responsible for their group of friends' good mood.

The only thing that is different is that now Kyungsoo and Jongin are not talking. Some days they even completely ignore each other. On other days, better days, the do exchange a few words but it's all just Jongin teasing and annoying Kyungsoo, bickering at him and commenting about something the older said and the older shutting him up with a comeback or just not responding –which clearly annoys the younger even more.

Their friends tried to dive in and figure out what happened between the two good friends but gave up at one point as every time they started to ask about it, Kyungsoo would give them his scary deadly look.

"I'll be right back." Baekhyun says one day at lunch, standing up and looks over to Chanyeol. "Chanyeol, you're coming?" he asks his friend who's just shoved a whole lettuce leaf wrapped around rice and beef into his mouth.

At the sudden mention of his name he raises his head from his dish and looks at Baekhyun in half surprise half question in a way that Baekhyun thinks makes him look ridiculous.

"Where?" he asks with his mouth full.

"I need to go to the bathroom. I don't want to go alone." Baekhyun lies.

Jongdae chuckles mockingly. "Stop acting like a girl and go alone. If you take Chanyeol then I'll be left alone with Sehun and I can't promise I won't cut his throat if he starts talking again about the new Chinese guy that started to work at the same 7-Eleven he works at."

Sehun throws his straw at Jongdae's face and just before the latter can get up and kill the younger with his own two hands Kyungsoo beside him rests a hand on Jongdae's shoulder in order to calm him down. "Sehun-ah, stop teasing Jongdae. He's your hyung."

"You see? You don't have to worry since you have Kyungsoo here-" Baekhyun starts but suddenly another voice cuts in and Baekhyun stops to turn to Jongin.

"So what if he's his hyung?"

Kyungsoo's eyes stay on Sehun a mere second more before he turns back to his tray of food and ignores Jongin's question.

The table falls into a brief silent as Jongin stares at Kyungsoo, waiting for something. It's pretty obvious, at least to Baekhyun, that Jongin is waiting for Kyungsoo to comment back. It's everything that Jongin ever wanted after all - his favorite hyung's attention.

Baekhyun's holding himself back from opening the topic of Kyungsoo and Jongin's situation these days right now in the middle of their lunch break and turns one last time to Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol, will you come with me for a minute?" he tries again, this time he just goes for the desperate look, knowing for sure it will be enough to have his giant friend up and following him.

Chanyeol looks at him still questionably, but finally places his chopsticks down on the table and stands up. "Fine."

"Thank you." Baekhyun whispers as he rolls his eyes.

"Hey wait."

Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun turn around as they see Sehun getting up and approaching them, a serious look on his face.

"What is it?" Baekhyun asks.

Sehun looks at them worriedly, and for a moment Baekhyun thinks Sehun knows why he asked Chanyeol to come with him so he focuses on Sehun's face, only that then- he sees it.

A tiny barely-there mischievous smirk hinted on Sehun's lips.

"Don't forget to use protection, okay-?"

"Oh, my god! I knew I couldn't tru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter