001

Give The Viewers What They Want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 "Hello people! It's me, chanlakuma!" Chanyeol waves his hand and smiles charmingly at the camera in front of him. "So today I'm filming one of my most requested videos EVER, can you guess it?" Chanyeol pauses and cutely blinks twice before continuing, "That's right! I'm doing the whisper challenge!" he claps excitedly.

"So since I can't do this alone I brought here a dear friend that you guys have requested to see again. So. Many. Times. No jokes. So here he is!" then on que Baekhyun jumps lightly  onto the bed and lends next to Chanyeol and waves to the camera.

"Annyeong!" he says in a cute voice. "I'm Chanyeol's friend, Baekhyun." He lowers his head a little in a bow.

Chanyeol fakes fan-girling for two seconds before explaining shortly about the challenge. "Basically in this challenge one person is wearing headphones and while really loud music is blasting into his ears, the other whispers him something and the one with the headphones on has to read his lips and guess what he said." he turns a little to look at Baekhyun, "Are you ready?"

"Oh hell yeah."

 

-

 

They decide Baekhyun will be the first to wear the headphones on so Chanyeol plugs in the headphones to his phone and while Baekhyun wears them he starts searching for a song.

"Oh this one's a classic," he says as he selects Justin Bieber's Sorry.

Baekhyun starts moving in his place to the beat.

"I stole your beyonce's album last month." And when Baekhyun doesn't freak out or start hitting Chanyeol, the taller knows he can't hear a thing.

 

-

 

"About a week ago"

"LET IT GO!" Baekhyun screams and smiles proudly thinking he got it right. "RIGHT? AM I RIGHT?!"

"No! and stop shouting!" Chanyeol laughes.

"WHAT?!"

"S-T-O-P  S-H-O-U-T-I-N-G."

"Oh i'm shouting? sorry." Baekhyun whispers, music still blasting through his ears.

Chanyeol nods. "Okay, the next one is," he takes a look at his phone where he wrote all of his sentences for baekhyun. "EXO's kai is a hottie"

"EXO'S KAI IS A HOTTIE!" Baekhyun says quickly and takes off the headphones.

"What the- how'd you know that?!"

"I hear and see you saying it every single day to the point where I can tell you're saying it just by reading you facial expression." He says as he puts his headphones on again.

Chanyeol laughs, "Alright, one point to Baekhyun." he says to the camera.

 

-

 

"Shawty, imma party till the sundown." Baekhyun whispers and smirks at chanyeol, waiting for the other's guess.

Chanyeol is looking confused as he leans in towards Baekhyun and motions him to repeat his sentence.

"Shawty, imma party, till the sundown" Baekhyun repeats slowly.

"Something something, let's go downtown!"

"Read my lips," Baekhyun says and somehow Chanyeol manages to understand and scoots closer to Baekhyun, eyes gazed at the smaller's lips.

"Shawty"

"Shorty?"

"Shawty!"

"Hottie"

"No! SHAW – TY"

"ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE NOT SAYING SHORTY?"

"YES AND WHO'S THE ONE TO SHOUT NOW?!"

"WHAT???"

"Ugh, never mind." Baekhyun takes a deep breath and tries again. "Shawty imma party till the sundown."

"SHORTY LET ME TAKE-"

"I told you it's not shorty!"

"WHAT?"

"NO SHORTY" Baekhyun crosses his forearm to form an 'X'.

"I SWEAR YOU SAY SHORTY!"

"NO, I DON'T!"

"THEN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING?!"

"YOU NEED TO FIND OUT! THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS CHALLENGE!"

"WHAT?!"

Baekhyun sighs, "Someone, please help me with him."

 

-

 

After 2 and a half hours, around 7:00 pm, Chanyeol and Baekhyun have finally finished recording the challenge and Chanyeol is replacing the camera and the lightings back in their places.

"So you're sleeping over tonight?" Chanyeol asks as he sits on his spinning chair and faces Baekhyun who's currently laying on the taller's bed. "Ok. But I'm starving so you better make dinner or order something before I eat your dog."

Chanyeol pouts, "Don't you dare eat my cutie patootie."

 

"Very manly," Baekhyun remarks.

"Funny you're saying it since we both know you're the gay one here."

"Shut up, Park." Baekhyun mutters bitterly. 

He eyes the taller as he picks clothes from the wardrobe. "I'm going to shower, order pizza or whatever you're craving."

"Have fun." Baekhyun gets up from the bed and picks up his iphone from the table to order their dinner.

 

-

 

Three hours later they're lying on Chanyeol's Queen-sized bed, both of them on their phones, sometimes showing the other something funny or interesting they saw. 

"I'm going to sleep, you should too, soon." He hears Chanyeol saying.

"Hmm."

There's silence for a few moments and Baekhyun thinks Chanyeol's already asleep when he hears him again. "Thank you for filming with me today."

Baekhyun turns his head a little and looks down at his friend. "Anytime," he smiles. "Good night, Yeollie."

"Good night."

 

-

 

Chanyeol's mom is driving them to school the next morning. Baekhyun is sitting at the back sit with chanyeol's sister and chanyeol sits at the front, next to his mother.

"Mom give me some money." Yejung, Chanyeol's 16 years old sister demends as the car pools in front of their school gate.

"What do you need money for?" Chanyeol pops up and Baekhyun smirks.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter