We meet again

The Doctor and the Coffee Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

''what the hell is wrong with you'' Kyuhyun heard one of the voice that he despise the most in the world said disgustingly at Siwon who is on the floor trying to get up, he was about to run to Siwon side but a hand on his wrist hold him back firmly and he saw Hyukjae helping Siwon up and make it out through the exit of the room, he saw people emerging from the room that he supposed to go into and he saw him again after all this years, after trying to avoid him as much as he can, truth be told he is scared of him but today he will stand his ground, he felt the person holding his hand let go and he stiffen as he saw him coming closer to him with his friends or more like his goons behind him.

''well look what we've got here, the most intelegent one among us all'' he said smirking

''hello kyuhyun we meet again'' he continued bringing his hands up to kyuhyun's face but kyuhyun  grab the hand and threw it away.

''don't touch me Choi Seughyun, do you think that I'am still that naive boy you used  to bully and molest am not so I advice you to not touch me and just walk away'' kyuhyun said determined he want's to end it all and stop runing away like a coward.

''well kyuhyun I mean no harm today, but since you don't want my friendly greetings I've got important matters to handle so bye'' Seunghyun said withrawing back.

''Hyung is Siwon, but Hyukjae took him somewhere and I can't find them'' lee jun one of his friend told him shaking a bit because he knows how furious Seunghyun can be when it comes to his little brother.

''what the? Hyukjae took my brother what was my brother doing here! who was he with, someone answer ME'' seunghyun shouted and the whole room became silent, no one talking some even afraid to breath. ''I asked a question someone answer me right this minute or else'' Seunghyun shouted furriously folding his hand into a fist ready to punch anyone.

''I saw him with Kyuhyun coming inside and then Kyuhyun left him with Changmin, but I don't know if he is with Kyuhyun so'' Taeyang Seunghyun's close friend answered among the crowd, Seunghyun turn around  and his gaze met with Kyuhyun's almost watery eye's.

''what are you doing with my brother kyuhyun'' Seunghyun ask trying to be as calm as he can possibly be.

''no...nothing and I dont know what you are talking about'' Kyuhyun starmmered trying to calm his nerve.

''are you using my brother to get back at me Kyuhyun'' Seunghyun ask pleadingly ''please don't hurt him, I know that I've wronged you but please'' Kyuhyun was shocked at Seunghyun vulnerable side all of a sudden because of his brother.

''I told you I dont know what you are talking. I came here alone, I don't know anyone named Siwon and I'am not like you'' Kyuhyun said with a straight face unknownly to him Siwon was just about to come inside but turn back after hearing what Kyuhyun said.

 

 

''Siwon stop'' Hyukjae call runing after Siwon who is just runing cluelessly ''I said stop, do you even know where you're runing too, please stop Siwon'' Hyukjae slow down to catch his breath, the boy is suprisingly fast he thought, he pick up his pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter