past

The Doctor and the Coffee Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PAST.

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone wants to be happy, everyone wants to live with the ones they love, everyone wants to protect their loved one's, but what if we cross the line between love and protection? What if we become the main source of our loved ones' pain? What if we are the main source of the pain, but we shift the blame on someone else? 

''They killed your mum, your brother and her entire family''  they told him ''They are going to come for you too.'' They keep on telling him ''You have to be strong if you want to avenge your mum and your brother's death.'' That's it! He will do whatever it takes to destroy the people that took away his baby brother from him so soon. He was just two years old but they killed him. Why?! He asked but no one was there to answer him. Even his dad got rid of his baby brother's pictures, nothing to remind him of his younger brother in the house again, but his mother's picture is still there, so he approached his father one day while he was reading his early morning magazine.

 

''Dad'' he called, standing in front of his father.

''Yes, son?'' his father answered. Keeping the magazine beside him on a table, he shift his gaze to his son and s his hands behind the boy's waist helping him to sit on his laps. ''What is bothering you, Kyuhyun?''

 

''Dad, why did you get rid of Kyujun's things but left mum's? Even his pictures that we took together is nowhere to be found.'' Kyuhyun asked, a little sad. The father could see that the boy was really sad about his brother's things that he got rid off, and he had to come up with something believable to tell the boy or else the boy will not train to become like him and fight his greatest enemy.

''Kyuhyun, look at me'' the father said cupping the face of his son and looking into his beautiful brown orbs ''You know since the incident happened, you're not concentrating on your studies and you always take his picture and cry yourself to sleep, which is not healthy. And I did not get rid of them. It is somewhere safe and when you get rid of your mother and brother's killer, I will show you all of his things.''

''Really daddy?''

''Yes son. So, you have to work hard from now on and promise father that you will do whatever it takes to fight our enemies.''

''I promise dad and I will never let you down.''

''That's my son!'' the father smiled and kissed the crown of his son's head, 'I am sorry for all the pain that I have caused you. And for the ones that are yet to come. And f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter