I Love You

The Doctor and the Coffee Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day Kyuhyun was at the office when his father called for him to come back home that something urgent came up, he excuse himself and left. 

"father, good afternoon" he greeted his father, who's back is turned to him,  he greeted again but his father didn't answer him so he went closer to his father's table because his father is currently in his office at home.

"what is so good about the day, Kyuhyun! You told me that you are going on vacation alone only to take that useless boy with you. I thought we talk about this, that you will live him alone now look what you have done the Kim's are furious and they are threatening to back out of our deal just because of you son." His father turn and face him. Kyuhyun move to open his mouth but his father cut him off.

"My son the only that I want to hear from you now is that you will not see that boy again and you will get married to Hana this Saturday if not the Kim's will pull out of the deal and we will loose a huge amount of money and you know we need that money our company is having a major set back because of the goods that were captured by the government. Please Kyuhyun, my Son". He approached Kyuhyun and was about to hold his hand when Kyuhyun flinched and back away.

"father did you ever think about my happiness?" Kyuhyun asked sarcastically with tears in his eyes.

"father I'm your Son and you know that the government captured that's goods because you smuggled them illegally, why are you doing this to me father, I want to be happy too, I want to live like others I want to be happy too with the one I love Dad I'm sorry but I can't marry Hana". Kyuhyun said looking down at his feet he can feel his father's breath hitched at what he just said but he is happy that he said it.

"NO! " his father shouted in his face and he moved backwards again, he saw his father clenched his teeth.

"I'm sorry father".

"no, Kyuhyun you are not doing this to me not now and not ever if it is because of that boy I will end him if you try to disobey, I'm warning you Son."

"you can't do that father, he has done nothing wrong to you and you don't have the right to harm him father" Kyuhyun glared at his father he can see that his father is angry but that doesn't give him the right to kill Siwon.

"have you seen how her brother treat me, I know that he is the one that told you about my trip with Siwon and Hana don't want to marry me the poor girl is devastated because she have someone that she loves but and her family don't want to know, I don't know father you've changed"

"I don't care about the one she loves or you love all I care about is my money, so you either get married to her or you will regret going up against your father because of some nobody, you hear me me". The father hold him by his collar and pushed him against the wall behind him "I'm telling you Son don't try me" his father spatted.

"I'm not trying you father or going against you I just want t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter