been happy

The Doctor and the Coffee Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

the wind is blowing nicely, although it is a little bit too much, he can't help but rememeber his little talk with Yesung earlier.

 

''So where is Siwon. I haven't seen him since that incident that....''

''that you caused! what where you thinking Kyuhyun, you keep on rejecting the boy and you just suddenly want to tell him what you can't do. stop giving him false hope only to shatered his heart the more. Kyuhyun that was not what you promised to do. you promise to take care of him not the other way around''

''yeah right! like you promised to tell me everything about him but end up not tell me anything about him, I don't even know if he has a family or not, since you restricted him from telling me anything about him, like him been ill.''

''ill! what nonsence now, he is perfectly fine and you know that''

''perfectly fine you said, don't forget that I'm a doctor and a perfectly fine person can not be okay one minute's and the other minutes he is sprawled on the floor gasping for air and looses conciousness all of  a sudden. look Yesung hyung I'm not here  to cause trouble, is just that I have been calling him for the past two day's but his line is not going through,I just want to know if he is okay''.

''he is alright and try calling him again it will go through. if that's all I have custormer's to tend to''.

''thanks Hyung, I will be going.''

 

funny how things turned out to be ''Hey'' well there goes his Siwonnie, turning around he smiled to the younger male. ''hey you too'' he said smilling ''you look better than the last time I saw you at the hospital, so how are you feeling'' he asked staring at the boy that look's so handsome.

''I am fine hyung'' Siwon answered smilling a little ''so what's up''.

''so uhm I was thinking, do you have a schedule for the next two day's'' kyuhyun asked still looking at Siwon.

''no, nothing important apart from work'' Siwon answered

''I was thinking if you can be able to go with me to busan''

''busan, what for'' Siwon ask knitting his eye brows.

''well nothing really, I just feel like been with you for the next two just me and you if that's okay with you'' Kyuhyun answered still staring at the boy.

''well uhm I will have to ask for permition first, you know''

''oh! yes no problem, just if they approve just let me know alright''

''yes hyung'' Siwon answered chuckling a little

''alright then, can I drop you off on my way''

''no hyung, don't worry  the cafe is not that far''

''bye then'' Kyuhyun said waving him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

''you are not going'' Kangin said as cal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter