all smiles and.....

The Doctor and the Coffee Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is a beautiful Saturday and Siwon can't wait to spend it with his beautiful Hyung. It has been three days without him seeing his Hyung, so he is really excited to finally see him today. The elder sent him a message, letting him know that he was busy for the past three days, but he would take him out today to make up for all those lost three days, and the younger couldn't be any more happier. Siwon was all over the place looking for something presentable to wear, He did not want to disappoint his Hyung with his choice of clothing. After going through all of his clothes, He finally end up wearing a simple packet shirt and a little bit ripped jeans, styled his hair and headed out.

 

 

 

''Woah! Siwon, you look so handsome today'' Yesung commented when the younger came through the door looking so unlike him and a beautiful smile gracing his lips ''So, what's the occasion, baby giant Siwonnie?'' Yesung continue looking at the younger, turning him around to make sure there is nothing wrong or missing.

''I am going out today Hyung, with Kyuhyun Hyung'' Siwon answered excitedly.

''I just hope that he will show up.'' Yesung said, retreating to back of the counter '' I just don't want you to get hurt, Siwonnie''

''and I won't Hyung'' Siwon answered confidently, following the elder male to the counter ''I want to tell you that maybe I won't show up later today''

''No problem, Siwonnie. Just make sure that you take good care of yourself''

''I will Hyung''

''And go home early''

''Yes, Hyung''

''Really, Siwon. I am serious.'' Yesung turn around still holding a cup and look up at Siwon ''Don't over do it like the last time.''

Thinking about the unfortunate incident that happened the last time that he went out with Kyuhyun, he stuttered while answering Yesung ''I.....I. It won't happen. Hyung'' putting his thoughts together. He smiled to the latter assuring him that it will be fine.

''Alright then you better get going, you don't want to keep him waiting.'' Yesung said cocking his head to the side.

''Yes, Hyung''

''Then you better get going''

''Okay. Bye Hyung'' Siwon waves and turns on his heels and left the cafe. When Yesung is sure that Siwon is out of ear reach, he pulled his phone and made a call.

=>''Hello. He just left the cafe, and they will be going out together''

=>''Okay, I understand. Bye.'' Yesung hang up the phone and look around. He didn't want anybody to hear his conversation with the unknown caller.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Siwon watched his Kyuhyun Hyung eating the chocolate flavored cake excitedly and mouthed ''beautiful'' to himself  smiling at the way the other is eating, not caring about their surroundings or even about his ego, making Siwon wonder if the elder much more free with him than the others, because on countable accounts when they went out together with Kyuhyun's friends, the later behaved strict to others and was shy of others.

 

''Hmm, hmm, earth to Siwon'' Kyuhyun clears his throat and waves his hands in front of Siwon to get the latter's attention

 

''Oh, sorry Hyung. I was  just thinking.'' Siwon smiled at Kyuhyun excitedly, making the elders heart to skip a beat.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter