Why?

The Doctor and the Coffee Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.

 

The next time Siwon woke up, he heard voices familiar one's at that. He slowly opened his eyes scanning the room, pushing his upper body slowly up. He feels like like a truck just hit him, he hated feeling helpless and lately he's illness is getting the better of him. Sitting down he saw his back pack beside him at the night stand, well there's is nothing to hide now and his hyung is going to kill him before he's illness those. He knows that he has alot to explain to kyuhyun and he is not ready yet. He brought his knees up to his chest and cycle his arms around his legs, remembering what happened earlier he felt disappointed in himself, the sound of the door clicking open brought him back from his thoughts.

"hey" kyuhyun said approaching the bed.

"hey" Siwon responded 

"how are you feeling" kyuhyun asked sitting on the bed next to Siwon.

"better" Siwon answered looking down at the colourful duvet " I'm so sorry about earlier hyung, I...i never wanted you to see me like this, I don't want to be a burden to you hyung" Siwon stuttered.

"Siwon look at me" kyuhyun said bringing his hand up to Siwon's face turning the boy to look at him, but Siwon just keep on staring at something behind him, he came close and hug him feeling the warmt of the younger ones body. "Siwon you will never be a burden to me and is okay to be weak, it is not your fault that you are ill, you didn't do anything wrong so please don't be sorry about something that you can't control and I'm not angry at you even I'm glad that it happened when someone was around to help you, I'll not lie but for a moment there I was sacred I thought that I will lose you too Wonnie, you're still so young life is so unfair, I'm so sorry that you have to fight this all alone, the list that I can do is be there for you when you needed me so please don't be sorry I will not ask you to explain anything to me, when you are ready to tell do it at your own time alright Wonnie" kyuhyun rub his hands up and down Siwon's back soothingly, he felt the back of his clothes wet he knows that Siwon has been crying and it breaks his heart to see the younger like that "shhhh is okay Siwon" he whispered gently.

"thank you kyu hyung" Siwon mumbled closing his eyes gratefully.

                                                      ┻━┻┻━┻

"I told you hyung not to allow him to work at that coffee shop to begin with, but you said that it is okay that yesung will take care of him, you allow him to rent his own apartment. Hyung this is our little brother and it is our duty to take care of him, I don't know what you're thinking but we have to be there for him when he needed us". Seunghyun said a little bit angry, sitting down next to his hyung on the sofa, he narrated everything to his elder brother although his hyung blamed him for scaring people like that and told him to stop treating people coldly that it is bad, but he is already used to it, he promise his hyung that he will try to change hopefully, he want to do it for his hyung, himself and Siwon. They are sitting down opposite each other discussing how to help there little brother.

"I will tell him to pack back here so that we can be able to help him as best as we can seung okay" kangin said looking at his brother hopefully.

"okay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter