Busan trip Day 2

The Doctor and the Coffee Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                 

                                                           

 

The next day Kyuhyun opened his eye's to the ray of light that burst through their curtains. That was'nt really what woke him up though, it was Siwon.

His friend who is now coughing his lung's out.

''Siwon!'' Kyuhyun sprang to the other side of the bed, ''Hey! what's wrong'' he ask kneeling next to Siwon on the bed rubbing his palm's gently on the latter's back that is facing him, worry all over his face, he reached his hand's and turn the yonger body around so that he can see him, but the latter's eye's was shut and he is still a coughing mess, so the elder gently lay him back on the bed and left  to get him a bottle of water on the table that is just a few meter's away from the bed and brought it to him, he helped him to drink the water carefully, after drinking the water the cough died down and he helped him to sit up on the bed his back on the bed post.

''good morning Hyung. sorry did I wake you'' Siwon tried to greet his Hyung in the nicest voice, but realized that his voice was no where near pleasant. it was raspy and rough, he blamed himself for not realizing that he will definitely caught a cold with all that night breeze yesterday, he turn to look at Kyuhyun smiling but found the other deeply frightened and concern look on Kyuhyun's face and his smile immediatly drop.

''are you alright? I'll go and get you some cough medicine, so stay put don't move''

''I am okay''

Kyuhyun stared at him with a look that say's 'don't you dare say that' before dashing to the masive closet that look's just like another room to get the cold medicine. Siwon can only sigh, as he wait for him to bring the medicine.

 

 

 

After taking the pill's, Siwon sat on the bed wating for Kyuhyun who is receiving a call from God know's who. thinking of how he is going to explain himself to his other hyung when he got back, he know's that Kangin is going to tell him, he truely don't know how to do it but he will try, he just have to do what his kangin hyung told him to do and that will be alright he thought to himself and hopefully this cold will be gone before tomorrow if not he is gonna have alot of explaining to do, he leaned forward bringing his leg's up together and placing his head in between it, Kyuhyun love's him that he is sure of but why wont he admit it, it pain's Siwon to think that the elder is just ashame of him, maybe because Kyuhyun thought that their social statue differ and that he is younger or because he know's him as the coffee boy across the street or just someone that he needs when he is depress, why can't Kyuhyun see pass that why can't he just say 'I love you too Siwon' just ones and it will be okay, but no, he remembers the saying that Yesung is fund of telling him that 'if you love someone and the person don't love you back just let them go' if it is meant to be the both of you will find a way back, so Siwon has made up his mind to let kyuhyun go, they will still be friend's no denying that and in his heart he will always be his one only. He raises his head up from his knees when he heard foot step's aproaching he smiled at the elder who is smiling at him too.

 

''Hyukjae and Donghae are coming to pick us up'' Kyuhyun said while sitting down on the bed and continued ''I told them that you are a little bit sick so maybe we might not go out''

''No Hyung I'm fine don't worry, we have to make the best out  of this day well we are at it and beside I am going to dress warmly so you have nothing to worry ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter