Chapter 9

Forever and Always

“Isn’t it nice to see a ballerina and ballerino dance together, our super model and Hollywood actor..” said HoDong.

“Come on Lee Joon shi we all know that you want to do this..” said SeungGi.

“NaYeon shi, we saw your interview last time and you said that MBLAQ is a cool group is it okay that our Joon here will dance with you?” HoDong asked.

Well its quite impolite if NaYeon will turn down the request. “Ah neh, its okay..” she stand up and then Joon followed her.

“We heard that Cry is the song that you like..” SeungGi said. “Can we use that song?”

“MBLAQ cry?” she asked. And SeungGi nods. “okay okay..” she said and then she look at Joon. “Follow my lead?” it’s the first sentence that she said after four years. “I’ll do the first verse in ballet and you do your natural dance step, in chorus follow my lead up to the second verse and then in chorus I will follow you..” she said to him, the only thing that Joon did is to nod at her. Before Joon is the one who controls the dance. “We are ready..”’ she said to the hosts.

 

The lights are off, only spot lights. Once the songs started Joon do their dance steps but this time its much more different than the way her performs with s. NaYeon is doing her steps but she’s monitoring Joon’s. She can see that his performer side is on. The feeling is nice, its nice to share the same stage with Joon. NaYeon stopped for a moment when she saw Joon performed his part of the song, she admire him and then came back to her senses when she saw him looking at her. And then the chorus approached, she plans to do the routine that they did, the last one that they performed, she saw Joon waiting for her approach. So she run towards him and fall into his arms.

Joon anticipated what will happen in chorus so he followed her lead, as she throw herself to him the feeling is very different, before when they are young it feels natural to touch her but now he can feel the electricity and heat crawling to his skin. They used to practice together that is why they created so many routines that they can dance. As he touches her he doesn’t want to let go.

The audience is really engrossed in their performance and no one is talking, some left their mouth open because of amazement.

 

Joon’s part in the song came..

NaYeon stand in front of Joon’s and hold on to his cheeks. Looks into his eyes and mouthed his line in the song.

Oh baby you make me cry yeah
Oh baby you make me cry yeah
Oh baby just tell me why yeah
Oh baby you make me cry yeah

And then she leave him standing there, frozen. And when the second verse came, she dances the original steps by MBLAQ and later on Joon followed her. They are both dancing the original step. Seems like they are the only person inside the studio. In the second chorus its Joon’s turn to dictate the dance. He grab her arms and sings the line of the song, no dance steps just singing. NaYeon can see the tears forming in his eyes, she didn’t expect this.

“geumanhae Joon shi..” she whispered and removed Joon’s hands from her and then she walks away from him, she wanted to cry but she can’t they are filming. Then she smiles to everyone and bowed.

While Joon is still there, tears escaped from his eyes. 

The audience clap their hands.

“Oh, Joon shi are you crying?” SeungGi noticed.

Then Joon went back to his happy and jolly attitude. “Aniyo, I just got carried away by the dance..” then he do some aegyo.

“You said you didn’t practice ballet but you still got the moves..” said Leeteuk.

Joon bowed to all of them and then he went back to his seat.

“You two look good together neh..” HoDOng said.

NaYeon just smile to that.

 

 

After long hours of filming, the show finally ended.

“Are you tired??” Onew asked NaYeon as he plays with her hair. They are still inside the dressing room.

“Kinda..” she said, her mind is really exhausted. She keeps thinking about Joon.

“We will be able to go home later okay. Why don’t you rest for a moment..” he offered his shoulders to her.

“Onew oppa, kamsahe..” she said as she closed her eyes.

“Its okay..” he rest his head to hers. “Is something bothering you?”

“I am afraid..” she said and then she started to cry.

Onew faced her to him. “Wae? What’s the matter? Why are you afraid?” he caressed her face.

“I don’t know why..” her sobs started to get heavy.

“Shhh, shhhh..” Onew hugged her. “Don’t be afraid, oppa is here..” he draw circles at his back in order to sooth her. “I don’t want to see you crying.. please let’s not be like this again..” since Joon left Onew is there to make her feel better every time she cries.

“I’m sorry…”

Joon saw everything, he is outside the room, he was about to talk to NaYeon when she saw and heard everything, so he just stay outside the room and didn’t go inside. He can feel that Onew is in love with the girl that he loves.

 

 

Joon arrived in their dorm and there he saw their three kids. “Oh, you kids are here..”

“Lee Joon appa..” the kids run to him and they hugged him.

“Thanks..” he said and give a weak smile.

“Is there something wrong appa?” lauren asked while batting her eyelashes.

Joon smiled at the act. “Lauren ppoppo..” he said and then Lauren gave him a kiss in his cheeks.

“Are you okay now appa?” cute kid Lauren asked again.

“Neh, thanks to you..” he said.

“Lauren, Dayoung, Leo come here..” SeungHo called the kids.

Then Joon sit in the couch beside Mir,

“How’s the filming hyung?” he asked.

“We danced..” he said.

“Danced?” G.O. asked as he let Dayoung sit in his lap.

“NaYEon and me, she’s in the filming and HoDong shi insisted that we should dance together..” he said plainly as he look in the ceiling.

“Do they know that you guys are friends?” Thunder asked.

“Aniyo… she skipped the part when we are friends, but she told how she got discovered. Onew is the new me in her life…” he said in a sad tone, he look so wasted. “He’s in love with her, she said that she don’t want to remember her past.. Hyung she loved me…”

The MBLAQ boys don’t know what to say.

“Appa..” Dayoung crawled to Joon’s lap. “Don’t be sad appa, saranghae..” then she kiss Joon’s cheeks.

“Oh, Dayounggie..” Joon hug her. “Neh, appa is not sad anymore..”

“You should rest now, we have filming tomorrow..” SeungHo said.

Joon nods and then he went to his room.

 

 

For the past few days, NaYeon attended different tv guesting and shows. Sometimes she’s with SHINee and other SM artist. Joon and NaYeon are both busy with their own schedules. Joon has so many tv appearances and shows, and the new show is WGM, he got casted.

 

It’s hello baby filming day. It’s the day that the MBLAQ guys are going to meet the Mother applicants for their children. They are going to spend two days and one nigh a day with the applicants.

“Are you guys excited about today?” Mir asked. “We are going to meet the future mother of our children.”

“Neh, neh..” G.O. said in excitement.

“We really need a mother..” SeungHo said because the three children started to run around.

“So what are we waiting for? Lets call mother number 1” said Joon.

“Umma!” they all called.

Then the door of the car opens and Umma number 1 came out.

“Whoa!” the MBLAQ guys shouted.

It was Hyorin from sistar.

It was “Is this really true? We are going to have an Idol mother??” Mir asked the staffs.

“How many mothers do we have??” G.O is getting excited.

Then they called the mother number 2. Slowly the mothers are revealed. They are kpop Idols, Victoria of F(x), Min of Miss A.

“Do we still have another one?” Joon asked, the latter is excited.

“Lets call umma number 4.. Umma!”

Then the car door opens, MBLAQ boys stopped as they saw the famous model NaYeon approaching them.

“Annyeong..” she said to them.

“Omo.. she looks so beautiful..” Mir approached NaYeon. “Annyeong NaYeon shi..”

“Hello…” she smiled to them.

Joon is there, really thinking about how the things are happening. Seems like destiny is playing with them.

“Unnie..” Lauren tug into NaYeon’s dress.

“Hello baby girl..” she said to her.

“So now that everyone is here, maybe we should go inside the resort.” Said SeungHo.

 

 

They went inside the resort. The place is nice and beautiful.

“Since we are here to know who will be the mother of our children..” G.O stopped. “Wait are we allowed to say that?” he said and laugh then the other members followed laughing.

“Well okay, there are different challenges waiting for our beautiful artists here.. we will see if you are qualified to be our children’s mother..” Joon giggled as he said the word mother. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

destiny is really playing with them. ;D