Chapter 6

Forever and Always

“Your birthday is coming, what’s your plan?” MinHyuk asked NaYeon, they are currently in the coffee shop having a sibling bonding. “you are turning 18..”

“Yeah I am.. well the plan is, none. I don’t have any..”

“But year by year we used to celebrate your birthday.. last time we went to the amusement park. The four of us right..”

“Oppa, that was last year and trust me, there’s no ChangSUn for us this year. And I am very busy so I don’t have time for that..” she said as she drink her coffee.

“Are you sure about that?”

“I am definitely sure about it..” she nods.

“NaYeon ah, can you please slowdown in doing all the things..” he is worried about his sister.

“Wae? I’m doing all of it easily..” she said.

“No you are not.. your course is supposed to be 4 years and you are taking it all in one go..”

“I can do it, so why won’t I..?”

“I am just worried about you and your health. Look at you, you are losing weight.”

“Oppa, I know that you are worried about me but I am really okay so don’t worry. I want to do all this..”

“You are not doing that because ChangSun left aren’t you?”

NaYeon put down her drink. “No I’m not.. I want to finish all of this in one go because I’m planning to leave and train in the U.S.”

MinHyuk raised his eye brows. “You are leaving? But how is that?”

“Few months ago I’ve been scouted by a talent agency well it’s quite well known and we have communication until know. The thing is they are willing to let me train as a model in the U.S. and I can be anything. Dancer, actress and so on and so forth.”

“You kept this to all of us?” MinHyuk shook his head. “You should tell umma and appa about that.”

“Yes, I am planning to tell it to them.. don’t worry.”

 

 

NaYeon’s birthday came.

“Happy birthday my baby..” said her mom as she take a seat for breakfast.

“Thanks umma..”

“Any plans for today?” asked her father.

“Well, since today is Saturday, I think I’m gonna go out and spend some time alone or maybe not alone..” she said as she continue to eat.

“Are you okay?” her father asked.

“Yes I’m okay appa, don’t worry about me..”

After she finished eating she went back to her room. She was flooded by messages of her classmates and there are gifts all around her room, from the boys in their school and some fans, she actually gained quite some of it.

She’s looking at her phone and wondering if she will get a message from ChangSun. Hours passed and no message came, instead she got a different message.

“Happy birthday… If you have some time lets meet..” she read, it’s from Onew.

She hurriedly fix herself and told her parents that she’s going out to meet a friend.

It’s about dinner time and she decided to meet Onew in one of the restaurants in a quite secluded place so no one can see them but the food in that place is really delicious.

When she entered the place, the lights are closed. “is this some kind of a joke? She asked.

Then the lights . “Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you!” she see the SHINee boys are singing birthday song to her. She got surprised.

“Happy birthday..” Onew said and handed her flowers.

“Thank  you, but you didn’t need to do this..” she said shyly. And then she saw the other SHINee boys. “Annyeong.. gomawo yo..” she bowed to them.

“Oh she’s really beautiful..” Key commented. “You are much beautiful in personal..”

“We are here to celebrate your birthday..” TaeMin ushered her to her seat beside Onew.

“This place is dear to us we used to eat here when we are still trainees, you know we can’t go in a special restaurant..” JongHyun said as he settles in his place.

“Ah gwenchana, I know that it will be difficult if the people will see you..” she said.

“So what are we waiting for, lets celebrate.. this is your 18 birthday right..” MinHo asked.

“Yes..”

“Onew hyung said that you are going to sign to our company after you graduate collage?” TaeMin asked.

“Yes, they offered me to have a modeling career and I am interested with it.”

“We saw some articles about you in the magazine, they really write good things about you..” JongHyun said.

“Our leader here is really waiting for you to sign up in our agency..” MinHo blurted and Onew stopped eating.

“Yah, you guys go and eat..” said Onew.

NaYeon maybe lost a friend but now she met new ones.

They spend the night talking and talking about things, about being a trainee and being an Idol.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After four years.

 

ChangSun debuted after a two years training with his co members and their groups name is MBLAQ stands for Music Boys Live in Action Quality and they are really famous. The boys really improved, they are young when they debuted but they look matured. They got the hearts of the fans and they we’re awarded best rookie of the year. They now have their stage names but only SengHo used his real name. As for ByungHee he uses G.O as his stage name. For Park SangHyun he uses Thunder. CheolYong uses Mir while our ChangSun here uses Joon as his stage name. And their songs are really good.

We may say that Joon finally reached his dream, he already bought a unit for his family and they are living in Down town Seoul which they can see each other, but still he lives with his co members. He is really passionate when they are performing on stage and the girls really like him, especially now that he likes to show a lot of skin because before they debuted he really hit the gym and his skinny body turned into a buff one.

They also appears in different variety shows and other tv programs. Also Joon acted in a holly wood movie together with his JiHoon hyung and it really recognized his acting skills. The people likes his character because he is a playful guy in the tv shows and he likes to shower them with His cuteness but when he is on stage his different personality unleashes. In their MV he used to be the main actor and definitely he is the Face of MBLAQ.

Four years of no NaYeon in his life, it’s kinda miserable for him. Yes he used to laugh and be playful in the tv shows. He always give his best and being a professional artist is a really serious matter for him. They had their own tv show and he enjoyed doing it. His life is really an open book to the public, there are rumors about him dating his co idols but there are no proof about it.

On the other hand, he always ask his mom if there is news about NaYeon, four years of her birthday and he is not present. He had gifts for her but she never gave it. He felt that the distance between them is really big, the last time that he saw her is the time that she performed on front of the big audience in Seoul and then he never saw her again, he can see her in posters about the product that she endorsed.

He already went to different places in the world because of the shows. But still he can feel the emptiness inside his heart. There are sleepless nights because they need to practice for their performance and sometimes filming of shows.

He really had a nice and good reputation in the industry and he really take good care of his name.

 

Then one morning all his questions about NaYeon has been answered. It’s early morning and they are about to go to their schedule for that day, since he is still waiting for his co members he opened the TV and saw it on the news.

“Professional Ballerina turned into a fashion model named Kim NaYeon  also know by her screen name Iris is finally back in the country after doing some shows in New York.”

Joon dropped the remote control of the TV.

 

“Nah, Irish shi, how are you feeling about coming back in Korea?’ asked the interviewer.

“I’m really happy about it, I miss Korea so much. I also miss my friends and family. After four years of staying in New York, Korea is till different.. I like here..”

“Do you have any plans now that you are back here?”

“Well.. I think my agency will give me something to do now that I’m back.” She smiled.

“What agency are you under?”

‘I’m with SM Entertainment..”

“Oh you are with Super Junior, SHINee and others..” the interviewer giggled.

“AH neh, I’m with a bunch of oppas and they really take good care of me. Seems like you like them?” she asked and the interviewer blushed.

“AHmm what can you say about our new kpop boys generation? Since you are in New York, there are so many Kpop groups that debuted. Are you aware of the groups?”

“Oh neh.” She suddenly become excited. “I know the boys who debuted while I’m in New York Beast, After School, 4Minute, T-ara, Secret ,Rainbow and MBLAQ those are the groups who debuted. “

“Wow you really know them.. who is your favorite group among them?”

NaYeon think for a second. “Well I know some of the songs of the other groups but I really like the MBLAQ..” she smiled.

The interviewer agreed to her. “Well I agree to you, I also like MBLAQ, they made a noise for the past few years, they are so talented,”

NaYeon laughed again. “And I can see why other girls like them, well I agree that their songs are cool, but also they are good looking guys, and Lee Joon, the guy who always shows skin. My fellow models like him..” she said without hesitation.

Back at Lee Joon, he froze when NaYeon said his name, it was very casual not like the usual way she calls him and she didn’t call him ChangSun. He didn’t even notice that his fellow members are there also watching the news.

“Hyung..”

Joon came back to his senses as he heard Mir calling him. “Neh?”

“We need to leave..” said G.O.

They all know Joon’s feelings for NaYeon. They saw how Joon became miserable when he can’t reach NaYEon and they felt sorry for him.

Joon stand up and was about to turn off the tv when the interviewer asked something.

 

“Irish shi, since we are talking about MBLAQ, what MBLAQ song is your favorite? And can you sing some of it for us?”

NaYEon smiled. “Okay…. U make me cry (neon) naega saraganeun iyu jebal nal tteonajima Just tell me why (why) o nunmureul dakkajwo malhaejwo I’m so crazy  sorichyeo bulleo  keuge oechyeo bulleo  ige kkeuchi aniya neomu apa aiya bokbatchyeo bulleo jebal nareul beorijima baby Oh baby U make me cry yeah Oh baby U make me cry yeah Oh baby just tell me why yeah Oh baby U make me cry yeah..” then she covers with her hands. “Sorry if I didn’t sang that very well..”

The interviewer smiled at her. “You can sing very well.. you should be an Idol.. Our MBLAQ guys should meet you..”

“I’m also looking forward to that..” she smiled at the camera.

 

The meaning of the chorus keeps running in Joon’s mind. Technically their song Cry is for a girl but now it’s for him, he is the one who left NaYeon and didn’t keep in touch with her.

“Joon ah..” SeungHo called and he snapped from his thoughts. “We need to go…”

CheunDeung put his arms around Joon’s shoulders. “It will be okay hyung..”

So the boys went to their morning schedule..

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

New chapter posted. so what do you think will happen next?

 

~MiHyukie~