Chapter 8

Forever and Always

Wednesday noon.

It’s the filming of NaYeon’s first guesting in a Korean show. It’s the show called strong heart where they are allowed to tell stories to make people cry or laugh. And the theme for that filming is about their hardship before the debut.

 

NaYEon, Onew, EunHyuk, SHinDOng, Letteuk are sharing the same dressing room.

“This will be your first guesting in Korea..” EUnHyuk said to NaYEon.

“Neh oppa and please be easy on me..” she said to them.

“I talked to the other guests and they are really excited to meet you..” LeeTeuk said as he fix his self in the mirror.

“I am excited too..” she is a bit nervous.

“Nervous?” Onew hold on to her hand. “Don’t be..” he smiled.

NaYEon nods at him.

 

Moments later they were called to go inside the studio, the other guests are already in their respective seats. NaYeon saw ChangSUn who is sitting beside her designated seat. As she proceed to her seat she didn’t look at him, on her right the place where Onew is going to sit.

ChangSun proceed inside the studio early that NaYEon, he had known that she will be one of the guests because of LeeTeuk, his heart beats fast when he saw that she’s going to sit beside him. This will be their first meeting after four years. And when she saw her walk towards him, he wanted to stand up and hug her immediately but then she didn’t look at him and that breaks his heart.

All guests are inside the studio and after some minutes the filming started. The host introduced their guests for that day.

“We are very lucky to have Ms. Kim NaYeon as one of our guests tonight. She just came back to Korea from New York”

NaYeon stand up and bows to everyone.

The program finally starts, there are guests who already told their own stories and the others are really listening, NaYEon is not that tensed though Joon is beside her. But it’s the opposite to Joon, he keeps staring at NaYEon and the host is noticing him.

“Lee Joon shi..” SeungGi called him.

“Neh?” he answered.

“I’ve been noticing this but, you are really staring at NaYeon shi. And you looks so tensed..”

Because of that Joon blushed and he laughs and then everyone laughs together with him.

“She’s is so beautiful right?” SeungGi asked.

“Neh, she is really beautiful..” Joon said and then she look at NaYEon again who is looking at him. Then she smiles at him and it makes him melt.

“Oh jinja..” he covers his face because her smile is shining. And because of that cute act of him the audience and other guests laugh.

“You are so cute Lee Joon shi..” said HoDong while laughing.

 

NaYeon laughed to, just like when they are young, when the latter is doing his aegyo. “Kyeopta..” she said as she laughs and the audience laugh too because she can’t contain her laughter.

“Nah..” HoDong said while laughing. “We won’t be able to proceed if we keep laughing, since we are mesmerized by NaYeon shi’s beauty. Well lets now hear her story..”

And then the crowd came back to their senses.

“NaYeon shi.” SeungGi asked but then he can’t contain his excitement. She went to her and extends his hand for a shake. “Hello, I am Lee SeungGi..” he said and NaYeon shake his hand.

Then they hear the crowd goes ‘ohhh’ and then LeeTeuk and EunHyuk grabbed SeungGi away from NaYEon and they put him back to his post.

“We know that you are mesmerized by NaYeon but you need to work..” then Leeteuk laugh.

“Neh, nhe..” SengGi laughed too. “Well now NaYeon shi, would you please tell us the story on how you decided to be a fashion model.. and how you were discovered.”

“Okay, so I was scouted by SM Entertainment four years ago, it was in a concert that I attended, actually I was going to the wash room that time and then someone approached me, he talked to me in English and I though he is a foreigner. He asked me some things and said that I should go to SM Ent because he thinks that I can be an Idol someday. I am still a student that time and in my mind I want to finish my course first. Well that time I’m torn between something, so I went to the Ent and talked to the one who scouted me which is the manager of F(x)..”

“Ohh that’s nice..” HoDong said.

“Yes, and it’s really unexpected. So as I went the Ent. I saw and talked with the manager, they said that I can go back to the entertainment after I finish my degree. So that’s the start of it, I studied day and night, my brother is really worried about me because he thought that I can’t do it and it’s really tiring.” She’s really engrossed in telling her story when Onew said something.

“You left the part that we met..” he said sulking and that captured Joon’s attention.

The audience laughed and NaYeon pinch Onew’s shoulders. “Yah oppa..” she said.

And Joon hates it, the way she calls him oppa, well seems like Onew didn’t know that he is NaYeon’s bestfriend since then, because they are together for 3 years now and Onew didn’t tell him anything about NaYEon.

“Yah Yah.. Onew shi..” SeungGi said.

“I didn’t forget about that, you bumped me right..” NaYeon said and smiled. “And then you offered to have coffee with you because you felt guilty and then our friendship started..”

 

Joon is really thinking deeply, he thinks about the timeline of Onew and NaYeon’s friendship and about the secret that NaYeon didn’t tell him that she was scouted by SM. Well he think that maybe she doesn’t want him to feel bad because he used to audition in other ent but NaYeon got scouted and didn’t undergo the hardships of auditioning. Then he thought about the guy who called her when they are having his sendoff party and the guy who accompanied her in her house the night that he was chased by a dog.

NaYeon continued her story. “And you helped me when it comes to my routines in dancing.. I finished my college degree for only two years, I got some modeling and endorsing offers already because of my exposure in our school’s anniversary event. I accepted one of that offers and then I proceed to SM ent, they agreed to send me to U.S. so I can train as a model and there my trainee days started, it’s like every day we are in a show called America’s Next Top model, we did some challenges and different kinds of workshops, we studied about make up and other stuffs, there are times that I didn’t eat because I need to lose weight, I didn’t sleep because I am so stressed out. It came to my mind that I should quit but then I said no, I like what I’m doing and I’m going to finish it, just like what happened in my college days I finished training in a short time and then that’s the start, with the connection of my Ent. My career started..”

“That is a nice story, wow you are really a hardworking girl..” HoDOng commented. “NaYeon shi, I am really curious, since you are a hardworking girl, is there a time for having a love life? Or did you have a boyfriend?”

NaYeon smiled. “Love life? Well when I was in college there are guys who court me but I didn’t give time to them, I fell inlove when I was young and that was a tragic experience that I don’t want to remember again..” she said and Joon wanted to interrupt the show but still he remained calm. “Now, there are guys who express their feelings but still I want to enjoy being single. I am happy being surrounded by my friends and family.”

Onew and Joon can’t say anything about it. They both like NaYEon.

“NaYeon shi, you are a dance major right?” SeungGi asked.

“Yes, Ballet..”

“Is it possible that you can dance for us?” he said again.

NaYeon smiled. “Yes, I am still practicing ballet so I will be able to perform..” she removed her shoes and wear her ballet shoes and the shoes is really familiar to Joon. It was the couple ballet shoes that they both have. She look at Onew, the latter got her signal and he stand up. “I will be needing oppa’s help, he was the one who helped me to create this new routine, ballet is not all about poise, you can also inject hip hop in this dance.”

Onew went to his position and the same goes for NaYEon. Joon is there staring at her, supposedly he is the partner right but then things changed and they can’t bring back the past.

 

Only One by Boa is the song that NaYEon picked, as the song started her body started to dance to. On the other side Onew is doing his routine and they are very good about it, hip hop and ballet collab. NaYeon is like flying because her body is so light. And the chorus part came, that’s the time that she and Onew will dance together, there are lifting too just like what she and Joon used to do.

Joon is there looking at NaYeon’s expression, he is hurting. He can see the way Onew look at her, he wanted to tell him that she belongs to him but that was four years ago. NaYeon is like a swan dancing very gracefully. The way Onew holds NaYeon is very affectionate but he can see that he is really careful like he is holding a fragile thing. There is a part of him that is still happy because he was able to see her again and a part that is angry because he is not the one holding her.

By the end of the dance the people gasped because they thought that NaYeon and Onew are going to kiss because of the ending pose. The people clap their hands and they really liked the performance.

“Thank you NaYeon shi.. that was really a good performance, Onew shi, we thought that you two are going to kiss because of the ending pose..” HoDong said. “You’ve become quite a ballet dancer.”

“HoDOng shi, we have a ballerina here, but we also have a ballerino.” SeungGi said. And they all look at Joon.

“Neh.. Joon Hyung..” Onew called. “You know it right NaYeon? That Joon Hyung is also major in dance..”

“That was years ago.” Joon said as he wave his hands to say no. “I switched to hip hop..”

“Nah, why don’t you dance with NaYeon shi..” HoDOng suggested.

 

NaYeon clasp her hands together. Dance with Joon again? She became nervous all of a sudden, four years had passed and she didn’t think about this time that they are going to dance together.

The guest and Audience cheered so that Joon will agree to dance with her.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Another update! :D