Chapter 21

Forever and Always

The following day in SHINee dorm.

“Hyung..” TaeMin called as he saw Onew came out of his room. “Here..” he handed a glass of water to him.

“Are you okay?” MinHo asked.

Onew sighed and hold on to his jaw. “Joon hyung can punch so hard..”

“You pissed him off..” JongHyun said. “Hyung what’s happening to you? NaYeon is really afraid but he chose to accompany you home, Joon hyung left after I came.”

Onew frowned his face. “I don’t know.. I got angry at the situation..”

“You should have think before you acted..” Key said, obviously he is irritated. “NaYeon is so fragile and she didn’t expect this things from you, I don’t know what you found out  about Joon hyung and NaYeon and something get into your brain, but you should have talked to her in a nice way,” Key is really pissed about what Onew did. He forgot that he is their hyung.

“I know I am wrong, and I am sorry about it..”

“You can’t go out like this, it will take weeks before your bruises be healed.” MinHo said.

“Is NaYeon okay?” Onew asked JongHyun.

“Don’t expect that she will answer your calls, just let her go first..” JongHyung replied.

Onew is really sorry about what he did.

 

 

The thing that they are afraid off happened.

The MBLAQ boys are inside JiHoon’s apartment.

“So what do you think will happen today?” Rain asked.

“We don’t know..” Mir said.

“SM management called our ent earlier and told us about what happened, don’t you know that they can file a case to this.?” JiHoon is calmed but the boys can feel his anger. “ChangSUn ah, do you know the consequence of what you did?”

Joon look at him. “I know hyung, I will take full responsibility of this but let the other members proceed to their schedules..”

JiHoon stood up and look at the boys. “You are a group, each of you will reflect to what the other member did, you all face the consequences.”

“But hyung..” Joon stood up.

“Sit down..” JiHoon look at Joon.

Joon sit down again. “I just did what I had too..” he said.

“I know that Nayeon is really especial to you, you could have handled the situation well ChangSun.. I am so disappointed..” JiHoon said to him. “Your comeback will be postponed..”

The boys sighed.

“But Hyung, everything is fixed already..” said SeungHo.

“Before, everything is fixed but now its not..”he said.

 

At NaYeon she went to the SM ent office because the management calls for her.

“NaYeon shi, how are you?”

“I am fine sir… but may I know what will happen to the people involve in this situation?” she asked pertaining to Onew and Joon.

“SHINee will take a break to their activities and Onew will get a disciplinary action about what he did to you, while the come back of MBLAQ Lee Joon and his group will be postponed.”

NaYeon sighed. “Can we do anything about it? I know that they are both wrong but their groups can’t suffer like this..” she said wanting to bring back everything to normal.

“I was actually going to ask you about what do you want to do to Onew? It’s a hard case..”

“I won’t file anything against him, he is under influence of alcohol and I know that he won’t do that if he is thinking straight, he's just carried away by his emotions. Is there any possibilities that we can solve this between J.Tune entertainment?”

“In this case, we have the right to file a case to them because of what Lee Joon did but since you wanted to fix everything, we can let them do the MBLAQ’s comeback. But are you sure about this?”

“Sir, Lee Joon is a very good friend of mine, he just did what he think is right in order to protect me.. I don’t want to cause so much trouble for SHINee and MBLAQ they are good groups, and I don’t want to make their other members suffer..”

“You are really a good artist NaYeon ah, I can tell this to the CEO and I hope they will consider. “

“Does the press know anything about this?” she asked.

“No, no one knows about what’s happening..”

“Then its good, I have a favor to ask.. I don’t think I can work for now, I wanted to ask for a break..”

“Anything you want to do.. we will grant the vacation that you want..”

 

Technically, NaYeon can ask anything she wants, if the Ent didn’t grant her, she can file charges against Onew and the entire entertainment's name will be in danger, so the safest thing to do is to let her do the things that she want.

NaYeon spend most of her time in her dorm and she didn’t entertain calls from anyone, ever her family. The boys of SHINee continued their schedules just like what NaYeon wants and the MBLAQ boys finally performed their comeback.

“Any news about NaYEon shi?” G.O. asked Joon, they are in the dressing room they just finished performing.

“No, I don’t have, she didn’t answer my emails and calls. I am getting worried about her.” Joon sighed.

“Its been a week after the incident.” Mir said. “I hope noona is fine..”

“We owe this comeback to her technically..” SeungHo said. “I feel terrible..”

After the show. Joon went to NaYeon’s dorm, hoping that he will be able to talk to her. He is just staring at the door.

Inside the room, NaYeon is packing her things, she wanted to leave the country and spend time alone in Japan. She went to her door and he saw Joon there standing. She didn’t return his calls and she knew that he is worried about her.

“ChangSun ah..” she saw their comeback performance on the television and she really like their performance and the song. She saw that ChangSun is hesitant if he’s going to press the doorbell. Minutes passed and she saw that he is saying something, so she turn on the speaker.

“Its been a week, you didn’t return my calls, I am worried about you. I hope you are okay. We made our comeback because of you and we are really thankful for that.. NaYeon ah please call me..” he said and then he left.

NaYeon booked a ticket to Hokkaido Japan, she wanted to stay there for a while just to unwind. Around midnight she went to the airport. No one noticed that she’s going out of the country.

 

Another day in filming, Joon and Onew are back together. Onew’s bruise is not that visible because it is covered by makeup. It’s a variety show that’s why they are laughter and cool games. Joon and Onew are not talking to each other and its very not usual because they used to talk always especially in shows.

After the show, Joon was about to leave but then Onew stopped him.

“Hyung..” he called.

“Neh?” Joon asked. It’s a bit awkward. “How are you?” still he is caring to his hoobae.

“I’m fine hyung, I just wanted to say sorry about what happened last time, I know it’s all my fault..” he said and he is really sorry for it.

“I know you didn’t mean it.. I am sorry to for doing that to you..” said Joon as he point out the bruises on Onew’s cheeks. “I just got angry about what you did to her..”

“I know hyung, I’ve been such a fool for doing it. I know that she tried to love me but then I felt that she is slipping away from me, what I did to her is unforgivable so I am backing out hyung, I know she’s angry at me.. and I don’t know how to face her.”

“What do you men about that?” Joon asked.

“Hyung, I know she still loves you. And I know that she will be happy if she is with you, so I surrender. I know that she will not love me as much as she loves you.. Just promise me one thing, you will not leave her again..” said Onew as he extend his hand for a shake.

Joon accepted the hand shake. “I promise…”

 

NaYeon is enjoying her day in one of the not so known Onsen in Hokkaido. Since it’s a province, no one knows who she is, she act so normal and enjoy herself. She even volunteered to help the onsen as a part timer. But of course she didn’t accept the payment.

“Good morning sir…” She greeted the customers with glee.

“ Nee chan, you really like doing that..  Ahmmm I was wondering what is your job in Korea? “ Kaori asked.  She is the youngest attendant in the onsen and the granddaughter of the owner.

NaYeon pause for a second. She thinks about saying the truth or not to Kaori. “Kaori chan, I don’t know if you will believe me but.  Let’s keep this a secret okay. I am a professional model in Korea and New York.”

Kaori’s eyes widened. “hontouni Nee chan? Sugoi.. Ahmmm were very sorry about not recognizing you.  You know our place.. “ she pouted.

“it’s alright. You know what I am happy about it.  I wanted to be normal even for a while.  I want to be like the old me.. “

“Why Nee chan? “

NaYeon sighed.  “you won’t understand Kaori chan. It’s so complicated.”

Back in Korea.  Joon ask NaYeon’s friends in able to know where she is.  He even contact Monique hoping that she knew where NaYeon is.  The latter said that she didn’t contact her. For weeks she didn’t contact her family.  Joon finally went to talk to MinHyuk.

“Hyung, did she contact you? “ Joon asked,  they are in a coffee shop.

“No.  And we are getting worried already. Do you know what happened to her? “

NaYeon’s family didn’t know the real reason why she disappeared.  Joon didn’t tell it to them too because for sure the family will press charges against Onew.

“I don’t now Hyung.. If you have news please contact me..”

“Of course I will. .” said MinHyuk.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Oh well its a very late update for all.. hiihihihi sorry about that i've been busy when it comes to work.. and its really hard to write.. :D 

 

~MiHyukie~