Chapter 17

Forever and Always

“Do your blockings very well okay..” SeungHo said to s. They are currently practicing in the stage and the other groups are there in the bleachers looking at them and some are talking to each other. Joon is distracted because NaYeon is there but she is talking and spending time with Onew, the latter didn’t talk to her and she didn’t call him back. He can see her laughter which caused by Onew. Since he is looking at them he didn’t follow the right blockings and he tripped.

“Hyung..” Mir exclaimed and the other idols look at them.

“Oh?” NaYeon stood up. She’s in the front row of the stage so its easy for her to go there.

Joon is lying on the floor, clutching his knee. “What the heck!” he exclaimed.

“Hyung are you okay? What’s painful?” Thunder knelt down to him.

“Joon… Joon..” NaYeon hold on to his face. “Hey, what’s hurt?” she look around. “Medic!” she shouted.

“Nah, I’m fine..” he said to her. “You are here and It’s okay..” he joked.

“Aish.. you are a babo.” She said and then ruffled his hair. She went back to her seat beside Onew.

SeungHo knelt down on Joon. “Your acts are really making a scene. Stop that, you are causing trouble for us..”

“Yah hyung, don’t be so angry..” Joon said as he went back to his position..

 

“Is Joon hyung okay?” Onew asked.

“Yep, he is..” She confirmed. “Are you excited for tomorrow?”

“Neh, we are. We are going to perform our very best..”

“I’ll be watching together with my friends.. you know, the models..”

The idols practiced until midnight and they made sure that their performances will be going on smoothly. Well NaYeon had a rehearsal on the day of the concert but she will be able to attend because the concert is at 6pm.

 

 

“Come on Iris, don’t be so slow..” Miranda is holding her hand as they walk inside the backstage of the venue, she is looking for MBLAQ’s dressing room.

“Can you please calm yourself down?” she stop her from dragging her.  “Joon is not going on somewhere and we will definitely see him, there are so many idols out there and you like him the most..” she sighed.

“You are just jealous because I like him and I will do things so he will like me too..” Miranda stated with determination.

“I won’t allow that..” NaYeon said.

“What? Come on don’t talk to me like that…”

There are other idols seeing them. “Excuse me, wher is the MBLAQ’s dressing room?” she asked the staff.

“Right there around the corner..”

“Gomawo… I found it, lets go..”

As they approached the door of the boys NaYeon shook her head, Miranda on the other side is really excited. NaYeon knocks on the door and she opens it.

Inside the locker room the boys are preparing their selves others already had their make up on and others are still waiting, they all look at the door when it opened. It reveals a very excited Miranda and a bit frowning NaYeon at her back.

“Oh my gosh..” said Miranda.

“Aish… can you please calm yourself down?” NaYeon sighed.

”Hello..” Miranda greeted.

The MBLAQ boys are surprised, it’s Miranda Kerr one of the famous models in town.

“Hello.” Thunder greeted.

Miranda walk straight to Joon who is seated in front of the mirror. “Hello, Lee Joon..”

The boys look at Joon.

“Awwww, seems like she is a Joon bias..” Mir sighed. “She’s your friend right noona?” he asked NaYeon.

“Yes, she is and she’s head over heels to Joon..” she pouted.

Joon is looking at Miranda. “Ahmm, Hello..” he replied.

“I like you a lot.. I saw your first movie and the second one Rough Play..” now she’s started talking. When NaYEon heard the movie Rough Play she went straight to Miranda.

“Yah, you can’t just say Rough Play here..” she demanded.

“But why? That’s a good movie.. he looks so good there and the scenes..” she got cut off by NaYeon’s glare.

Seems like the other boys understand what they are saying when they heard the title of Joon’s movie. On the other hand Thunder understand them very well.

“You are so mean, I know that you don’t like his scenes there but its part of the movie and he really did well.. “ Miranda keeps defending Joon.

“Aish, go on and tell him everything, Cheundeung ah, can you please translate everything??” she lose interest in talking. “I’ll go to SHINee’s dressing room.”

“Wait..” Joon stood up and grabs his hands. “You are going to leave now?”

“Yes.. Look, Miranda here is head over heels with you, she’s a fans so better start talking to her..” she brush off Joon’s hands and leave the room.

“She’s jealous..” G.O. concluded.

And Joon smiled to that, and then he started to talk to Miranda.

 

NaYeon didn’t technically go to SHINee’s dressing room, she went straight to her seat. She waited for the concert to finally start. And then few minutes a before it starts Miranda came. She’s very happy.

“Iris..” she calls. “Come on, don’t be angry at me, I just like him.. I just can’t help it..”

“I know… lets just focus to the concert okay.. “ she smiled at her.

The concert started and the artists are going to perform 2 songs per group. All of them are famous in New York and they all received a warm welcome from the New Yorkers, NaYeon is there enjoying herself. And beside her is Miranda who is really fascinated about the concert. When SHINee performed. They included the song Nooona Neommu Yeppeo.

“Before we start our last song, can we please call someone to be here onstage..” Onew said. “Miss Iris, can you please join us here??” he asked and NaYeon got nervous.

MinHo went to fetch her in her seat. “Noona..”

“MinHo ah what is this?” she asked.

“Molla.” He replied.

NaYeon is on the stage. She’s looking at the SHINee boys. They let her seat in the chair placed in the side of the stage.

“Noona neomu yeppeo..” TaeMin started to sing. It’s a remix style of the song.

When Onew is the one singing he went towards NaYeon and gave him a rose. The audience keeps cheering and shouting. NaYeon is enjoying her time. As the songs ended Onew ushered her back to her seat.

“That guy looks so cool..” Miranda said to her.

When it’s MBLAQ’s turn to perform, Miranda got ecstatic. Well why not? Joon just rip his clothes again and exposed his oh so beautiful body,  NaYeon shook his head and laugh at the same time. The concert is about to end and the groups came out and gather in the stage. They bid their goodbye and sing an English sow to close the program. As much as NaYeon wanted to join them in the after party she needs to go home early because the fashion show is tomorrow.

“Its better if you go with us.” Onew keeps holding to her hands.

“I’m really sorry I just can’t. I really need to go home and take a reset, we will be able to see each other at the fashion show tomorrow, I also invited MBLAQ guys. I won’t be able to see you guys so Monique is there to take care of you..” she said and hug him .”You did well today..”

“Thank you..” he kissed her forehead.

Joon saw the act, he is passing by and saw them. He sighed and then went to the MBLAQ dressing room.

 

Morning comes. All staffs are really busy and pressured. The models are there in the lounge, waiting for the go signal of the final rehearsals, NaYeon is resting and Miranda keeps telling stories to Kendal and Gigi about what happened in the concert.  Before the fashion show starts they did a photo shoot wearing the clothes. The show will start at 7 in the evening and slowly the venue is being filled by people, the idols also came and they are wearing their formal clothes. They are placed in the second row of the seats.

“There are so many girls here..” said Mir as he look around him.

“But of course Mir, this is a fashion show..” SeungHo said.

“There are so many fashion designers here..” Key is amazed seeing the different fashion designers that he knew.

They are talking not until the lights turned off and the background music started. The lights in the run way and the first model came walking down. Spring Summer is the theme of the show. The boys are looking at the clothes and so as the models.

NaYeon’s turn to walk in the run way, she had her model face on. And she can’t see the people around her because they need to look straight and have a fierce facial reaction.

Joon’s heart is beating so fast as she saw her walk in the run way, the simple girl that she know is now a well-known model.

The fashion show lasted for hours and there are so many dress that the models wore. As it ended all the girls came to the run way wearing the last clothes that they modeled and the designer is there to join them. The top models are beside the designer, the designer had picked the top models and NaYeon belongs there.

The boys are really overwhelmed about the show and they liked it. They are all proud and happy because NaYeon is there. Technically they didn’t had the chance to talk to her because the models are called in the dressing room and they are going for an after party for a successful show. She just call them saying that she’s sorry not meeting them, well the guys understands it because its part of her job.

“I am going back to Korea very satisfied..” said Key.

They are back in the hotel.

“This experience is really memorable..” JongHyun added.

“The show keeps repeating in my mind.” Mir said.

Onew and Joon are not saying something because they keep thinking about NaYeon.

 

 

The following day. NaYeon is tired but she needs to do the last schedule for the week, it’s the photoshoot with Nigel. She gets off of the bed and prepares herself, after preparing she went to the studio.

“Good morning…” she said it them, the staffs are panicking. “Is there something wrong?” she asked.

“The male model is sick and Nigel is getting angry about it, we can’t find another model that will be fit for the concept..” said the staff to her.

“Nigel..”

“Oh honey you are here, we have a problem, there is no male model..” he sighed in irritation.

One thing came into NaYeon’s mind.  “I think I know the solution to that, I have a friend..” she grab her phone and dialed Onew’s number, the latter is not picking up. She look into her messages and saw one from him, it says that they are going back to Korea already. She sighed and then an idea came again. “Hello… Joon..”

Back in the hotel Joon is currently having his coffee he just woke up and then his phone rings and he saw it is NaYeon. “Hello..”

“Thank God you answered, ahmm are you going back to Korea now?”

“No, not yet.. “ he said.

“Good, can you please help me with something?” she asked.

“Okay what is it?” he replied.

“I will ask someone to pick you up in the hotel and you will know the details later..”

Joon pouted on the line. “Okay, I’ll go and prepare myself..” he said and then ends the call. After drinking his coffee he went to the bathroom. His fellow members are just waking up.

“Hyung, going somewhere?” thunder asked.

“Neh, NaYeon said she’s going to send someone to pick me up and she needs my help with something.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Owhhhh, now what is that favor from NaYeon??? :D well guys if you wanted to know what is the movie 'Rough Play' watch it at your own risk.. hihihiih >,<

Readers are you still there? so far how is this fanfic for you?? 

 

~MiHyukie~