Chapter 15

Forever and Always

One ordinary morning NaYeon opened her TV and got shocked by the news.

“We got Married Lee Joon and YeonSeo couple finally ended their relationship because of the dating scandal of YeonSeo.” Said the news anchor.

“EH?” she reacted. “Dating scandal?”

“Its been said that the actress is dating her fellow actor Lee Jang Woo. The last episode of we got married turned out into a confrontation and Lee Joon is praised by calming himself down. The actress keeps crying and saying apologies to her on screen husband.”

“Whoa.. seriously? That girl… tsss” she scoffs. “He shouldn’t accept that we got married show..” she knows what Joon feels about it. She stood up and went to the bathroom, she still have a schedule to attend. It the Hello baby season ender and it will be the last time that they will be with the kids for a show.

 

NaYeon made sure that she got the presents for the kids. Together with her manager, she went to the place where they are going to shoot the last scene for the hello baby, they boys are currently shooting their new MV too so all of them are really tired.

“Umma…” the kids shouted and run towards her.

“Hello, babies.” She said and give them a kiss. Then she look at the boys, only four of them. “Joon?” she mouthed them.

Mir pointed out the van. “Still inside..”

NaYeon nods. “This will be our last filming day.”she said to the kids. “Lets enjoy this day neh..” she smiled to them and then she went to the boys. “I saw the news..”

“Go and talk to him..” said G.O.

NaYeon entered the van and he saw Joon, sitting and doing something in his phone.

“They said that I shouldn’t feel bad about it..” he said.

“Well they are right.. but then I know what you feel..”

Joon look at her. “Seeing you makes me feel better now..” he smiled.

“Well then we need to be happy, because I’m sure we’re going to miss the kids..” she said convincing that he should go out and be with them.

 

Minutes later she went out of the van together with Joon.

“Finally.. we will be able to start filming now..” Thunder said while carrying Leo.

Then the filming starts.

“So today, for our last hello baby, we are going to spend time in the amusement park!” SeungHo cheered.

“Yes!” Mir added.

“So what are we waiting for? Lets go to the amusement park..” Joon is getting excited.

They entered the van, inside the van they are singing and the kids are enjoying.

They spend the time in the amusement park, the kids are enjoying their time but then when the show was about to end the MBLAQ appa’s turned out to be emotional. They said something to the kids and the most emotional is Joon because of the things that he encountered and being the worst appa ever. NaYeon is happy seeing Joon’s soft side meaning to say that the latter will be a good father when the time comes.

The kids realized that they won’t be seeing their appas and umma for a long time they turned out to be emotional too. As the filming ended, the parents of the kids came to get their children. Its hard to let go for the MBLAQ fathers but they need too.

“It ended..” Mir sighed. “I’m gonna miss the kids, I hope they will grow well..”

“Neh, I’m sure they will be good kids..” SeungHo said. “In the end we injected values to them..”

“Thanks to NaYeon noona..” said Thunder.

“Aniyo, you taught the kids very well..” she said.

“Then lets go and celebrate..” G.O. suggested. They look at the staffs. And they all  nod.

“Yes.. “ Joon is very excited. “I know a place.” He said.

 

They all went to the van and go to the place where he suggested. NaYeon is beside him and he is pestering her. He keeps talking and talking to her.

“Yah ChangSUn ah, you are so noisy..” she told him. “You are not drunk right?”

The latter laugh. “Nope, I just want to tease you.. “

“Go pick someone else..” she said as she continue to do something in her phone.

“Nah, let me have that..” he snatched NaYeon’s phone. And look at the screen.. “Oh, you are texting someone?”

“Neh..” she said and get the phone from him. “It’s Miranda Kerr..” she said and the boys look at her.

“Mwo? The famous model..” said Mir.

“Neh.. they said that they want to watch the upcoming Kpop music fest that will be going to held in New York, you guys are coming right?” she asked.

“Neh, and we are really excited about it..” G.O. said.

“There are so many kpop fans in New York, I know some of them and they like your group too. Especially you..” she pouted at Joon.

“I know why..” said Thunder. “because hyung likes to strip.”

naYeon laughed. “Yeah, and they saw Ninja Assassin too, and they like it..”

“Wow that’s cool..” said Joon. “Its quite flattering..” he smiled and do some aegyo.

“Are you going to perform there?” SeungHo asked.

“I don’t think so.. well that event is for Kpop Idols and I am not an Idol, so I guess I’ll just attend the concert. Also I need to do some stuffs in New York..”

“Are you going to stay there?” Joon asked.

“I don’t know too, there are fashion shows that I need to attend after the concert, after the event maybe you can go with me if you want too..” he said to them.

“Its allowed? That we watch the show with you?” Mir asked.

“Neh, as long as you are the model’s friend. It will be fun, there are also male models..”

“Wow, we hope that we can go there..” Thunder said.

 

When they finally reached the restaurant, it’s a Japanese Korean restaurant, the staff ushered them to their room. They are so many because they are with the staffs.

“Lets celebrate because the show is successful..” Joon said as he raised the class of soju.

NaYeon is there beside him and SeungHo.

“NaYeon shi..” SeungHo called.

“Yes?” she replied.

“Just want to say sorry for what I said before and for treating you in a bad way, you know I am just doing my duty taking care of the boys..”

NaYeon smiled at him. “No problem, I understand it, knowing what Joon and I are. I am sure you will be very protective over him. He’s fragile and he cries a lot..”

“Yes, and even now he still cries..” SeungHo laughed.

“yah, you guys are talking about me.” Joon noticed.

“No we’re not..” They both said.

And they ended up drunk. Joon and Mir is there lying on the floor, while the other staffs bid their goodbyes to the idols. The only left are the managers and the idols.

NaYeon is really surprised about Joon and Mir’s attitude. They keep talking especially Joon.

“We’re very sorry about their attitude.” Said G.O. who is talking something to Joon.

“What hyung?” Joon asked eyes half close.

“I said be sober.. NaYeon and her manager is here..”

“Miss. You look so beautiful..” Mir said to NaYeon. “Miss, why are you laughing? I am telling the truth..” Mir said and then lie down again.

“Oh my.. this is so.. SeungHo shi are they like this always?” she asked.

“No, well Joon quits drinking when something happened last time, he is so wasted and sleep like that in one of the restaurant entrance. While Mir here, he seldom got drunk but now they drink so much.”

Miss, you look like someone I know..” Joon said to her, he sat in front of her. “You know, I think I met you before, you look like the girl that I love..”

NaYeon shook his head. “Yah Changsun ah, you need to think straight.” She said to her. “Your head will hurt when the morning comes.” She playfully slap his cheeks. “Well, I think I need to go now.. see you when I see you..” she bowed to them.

“Miss, can I get your number?” Joon said.

“Aish ChangSUn ah..” she laughed.

The boys and the manager helped each other so they will be able to help the two get inside the van.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update! Update! :D Kpop New York Fest is approaching. :D