Count me in~~

Can you Save/See me?

Chapter 96

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

Five of them can’t stay for the ‘surprise’ that they themselves planned for Sungyeol. The things they heard and all the bruises, cut and wound they saw on Sungyeol’s body gave them a shocked. Right after they arrived at the dorm, Sungyu screamed and punch the wall continuously that startle the maknae who just woke up with a swollen eyes from crying non-stop.

Myungsoo quickly wrap his arm on the youngest that won’t stop trembling because of Sungyu’s sudden rage. He himself starts to lose his cool and bit his lower lip hard. Myungsoo knows that if he start to crumble too, the youngest of their group will lost the tiny courage that he hardly hold in his mind. He needs to be strong for Sungjong.

Meanwhile, Hoya is no longer the ‘calm’ Hoya. He sits at the corner of their dorm and holds both of his knees looking blank and lost. Beside him is Woohyun who stand still with his hands clenched tightly.

 

Four of them just rooted to floor where they are, while watching Dongwoo who likes a wrestler when trying to get hold of their leader who acting like crazy person since they got home. Nobody dare to go near Sungyu except Dongwoo. The main rapper of their group quickly put his hand on every spot that Sungyu punch so that the bloody leader’s hand won’t suffer more than it already is. Even Woohyun looks so lost that he can’t even move looking at the bloody hand of their leader.

 

 

“Stop it hyung!!!!! STOP!!!!”

 

 

Sungyu throw one last solid punch on the wall where his bloody fist printed there. He panting hard and rub his face in frustrated manner. He was so upset that he doesn’t even care to wipe the blood from his hand that trickling down to his right cheek, making the youngest of them gasp loudly and hide his face on Myungsoo’s chest.

All of them never saw Sungyu that way. So they don’t know how to react or what to say to calm down the raging leader. At the same time, they fully understand Sungyu’s feeling. Especially they felt the same way.

Everything was so quiet.

The only sound they heard is their own breathing and their own crazy heartbeat.

 

Dongwoo can’t stand the silent, so he slowly walks to Sungyu and rub his back gently.

 

 

 

“Stop it hyung……..whatever you think of doing, stop it right now…….please~~~”

 

“Do you even know what am I thinking right now???”

 

 

Dongwoo flinch a bit when the leader push away his hand and glare back at him with his small eyes.

 

 

 

“Dongwoo hyung know….. We all know……..”

 

 

Woohyun soften his eyes and pat Hoya’s head when the main dancer of their group buried his head between his knees after he said that.

 

 

 

“What do you guys know??? I don’t even know anything about Sungyeol until tonight!!!! I selfishly and stupidly assumed that everything…..everything is okay and will be okay!!!! What make you guys know what am I thinking??? Huh???!!!!”

 

 

“BECAUSE WE ALL FELT THE SAME!!!!!”

 

 

 

Sungyu and other were startled by the sudden yell.

Myungsoo gently push the youngest aside and walk toward their leader. He grabs Sungyu’s bloody hand and squeezes it hard.

 

 

 

“We all…..we all felt the same, hyung……the rage, disappointment, upset and the guilt……we all felt it the same as you…….so…so we understand it……we understand how you feel hyung…..so….so please~~~~looks around you…..”

 

 

Sungyu shift his eyes from crying Myungsoo to others around him one by one.

Woohyun avoid having an eyes contact when Sungyu’s eyes meet him. Something that the main vocal never done.

Dongwoo looks stress and there is no more smile line below his cheeks that always there.

Hoya buried his face between his knees, but Sungyu can see his trembling hand. It was a bitter sight to see because Hoya is not someone who will looks that pitiful.

Lastly, the leader eyes landed on the youngest. The swollen and puffy eyes already showed how much that kid had cried the whole evening. He can’t imagine what Sungjong will feel if that boy was there with them, looking at Sungyeol’s condition.

 

Sungyu realized what Myungsoo trying to tell him after he looked at his group members. He sighs heavily and slowly pulls Myungsoo into his embrace. A leader tear drops on Myungsoo’s shoulder.

 

 

 

“What should I do, Soo ah?? What should we do?? Sungyeol…..Sungyeol, he done a lot and go through a lot…….and as a leader……as a leader…..I……I failed him~~~~I failed him…….I failed us all…….”

 

 

“Just……just let…… him go……”

 

 

 

Everyone was startled by Myungsoo’s remark. That statement was the last they expect from Myungsoo.

 

 

“NOO~~~WE CAN’T…..we can’t lose Sungyeol hyung……we need him……I…..I need him~~~”

 

 

“Jongie ah~~……”

 

 

Sungyu slowly wave his hand at the youngest of them. Sign to him to come over and Sungjong weakly drag his body to the leader. Sungyu pull the youngest into his embrace. Now both of the maknae tightly being hug by the leader.

Seeing the heartbroken sight in front of him hurt Dongwoo so much. Their leader was never that weak and he can’t imagine what Myungsoo must have felt for him willing to let his other half go because Myungsoo and Sungyeol was considered as ‘One’.

 

 

 

“We……we will do that? Abandon Sungyeol? Throw away Sungyeol?”

 

“Howon ah~~~It’s not like that~~~”

 

 

Dongwoo sit beside Hoya and pat his knee to comfort him. The crumble leader really affected the main dancer of their group.

 

 

 

“Yes…..we….we will do….do that…….”

 

 

Myungsoo soft voice makes everyone quiet again. Upon hearing those words, Hoya slowly slides into Dongwoo open arms and cry while Woohyun drop the tears that he been holding up since they arrived.

Sungyu sigh heavily and pat both of the maknae’s head. He needs to be strong to make sure all of those tears he witness today won’t pour again. After a while, Dongwoo slowly pull Hoya and Sungjong to their room and ask them to rest because they have a morning practice with TVXQ. Sungyu and Woohyun on the other hand, still trying to comfort the visual of their group who looks so heartbroken.

Myungsoo fall asleep in Sungyu’s arm when the tiredness gets to him. After done settling the visual with Dongwoo help, Sungyu quietly sit down alone at the living room. He weakly fish out his phone inside his pocket and dial a number.

 

 

 

“Sungyu ah~~~so how‘s everyone? Anything I can help you with?”

 

 

“Everyone is a mess……nothing you can help with…….but Sungyeol……we….we need to let him go~~~if keeping him will hurt Sungyeol more……we willing to let him go……”

 

 

“It’s ok Sungyu ah……Maybe that’s the best for him, for you guys and for all of us……..but the plan I told you about……….it’s still on~~~~that old man need to taste his own medicine for touching us……..it’s okay if you doesn’t want to get involve, I understand…….”

 

 

“That’s the main reason I called you…….count me in!!!! I’m going all out……..against Lee Soo Man!!!!”

 

 

 

A/N : Another update for you guys~~

 

INFINITE is broken.

Will they really willing to let Sungyeol go?

What will happen if they knew everything?

Who is the person that Sungyu called?

What exactly is the plan they talked about?

 

Wait for my next update~~~