Woohyun's heart~~

Can you Save/See me?

Chapter 58

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

“How is he?”

 

Dongwoo just sigh softly at Sungyu. He just checking on the visual of the group in their shared room and that boy still refused to eat.

 

 

“In the room…….playing with his phone and mute…….”

 

“Let me talk to him……you guys eat first…..”

 

The leader stand and walk to Dongwoo and Myungsoo shared room to check on that boy, Leaving Dongwoo and Woohyun awkwardly at the table. Both of them still in their own ridiculous cold war, but Sungyu don’t want to involve in their matter like he did with Myungsoo and Sungjong. That is because the two of them is old enough to figure out their own ego problem compare to the two maknae who still need guidance from others.

Meanwhile, Myungsoo had been that way for days already. He ate too little compare to the normal Myungsoo who likes to eat and his voice is hard to hear unless he sings. He became that way again since they done their group’s schedule without Sungyeol. Myungsoo never went to several group’s schedule without his other half for this long. Even their fans already noticed “L” change of mood.

Sungyu opens the door and put his head in, looking for the visual boy. Myungsoo just sit on his bed, hugging his bamboo bolster while playing with his phone.

 

 

“Myungsoo ah~~~ let’s eat…….”

 

The boy just lifts his head when the leader called for him. Myungsoo just shakes his head and focus his eyes back on his mobile screen. Seeing the boy still ignore him, the leader walk and sit beside him on the bed.

 

 

“Myungsoo, look at me…….”

 

Sungyu gently cup his hand on Myungsoo’s cheeks and turn the boy head toward his direction.

 

 

“I understand why you act this way…….I knows how important Sungyeol to you……..”

 

Myungsoo flash a hurt expression when the leader talks about his other half.

 

 

“But that doesn’t mean you are the only one who felt that way……..did it even cross your mind that Sungyeol might feel the same as you?? In fact, he might feel much worse than you……than all of us??”

 

Myungsoo’s tear drop one by one.

 

 

“And if you exclude us……exclude Sungyeol……did you ever think about Jongie’s feeling? That boy love Sungyeol more than he loves any of us………that boy grows under Sungyeol’s wing.....”

 

Myungsoo slither his hand around Sungyu’s waist and bury his face on the leader’s shoulder. Sungyu just sigh softly when he feel the visual’s tear wetting his shirt.

 

 

“I just…….just can’t imagine if…..if Sungyeol left the group…..we grow together and work hard to strengthen INFINITE……but what did he do wrong??? It is unfair~~~~”

 

Sungyu just sigh at Myungsoo soft sob. Myungsoo cried a lot of time before, but never on his shoulder. Myungsoo always acted strong in front of the leader, but now he look like a broken mirror.

 

 

“Life is never fair, Soo ah~~~if Sungyeol know you acted this way……will he feel relief? Truthfully, if we become weak because of his issue……..we just become a burden to him……..you know what I mean……”

 

 

Myungsoo let go of the leader and nod his head weakly. He understands what Sungyu trying to tell him. Sungyeol is important to him and so is he to Sungyeol. So, if Sungyeol know that he acted this way, his other half will worry about him.

Seeing the visual calms down a bit, Sungyu pulls his hand out of the room to the dinner table. Myungsoo neglect his daily meals for days already. When they arrived at the table, Dongwoo and Woohyun eat silently and smile a bit when they saw the leader successfully bring out the visual for dinner.

 

 

“Where are Jongie……and Howon?”

 

Woohyun just shake his head and Dongwoo just sigh heavily when Sungyu look left and right looking for the other two.

 

 

Jongie said he was full……he ate 1 pack of ramyun when Woohyun hyung cook for dinner……..”

 

Sungyu rub his face with both of his palm in frustrated manner when Hoya walk to the table and update about the maknae. Everyone just sit quietly and wait for any word from the leader. They know that Sungyu was stressed. The normal Sungyu will scold the maknae, because not eating together was against the group’s rule that set up by the leader.

 

While everyone quietly waiting for any respond from the leader, their attention suddenly shift to the door when they hear the password to their dorm being pressed. Myungsoo quickly skip to the door because he knows who it is.

 

 

Hey buddy~~~~what’s up?”

 

Myungsoo didn’t reply Sungyeol, drag his other half and push Sungyeol to sit at the table.

 

 

“Eat…….”

 

Everyone smile at how Myungsoo put a bowl of rice, side dishes and even extra beef in Sungyeol rice bowl. If anyone who doesn’t know them looking at the scene, they must think that the visual of their group is the maknae.

 

 

“Just a minute Soo ah~~I’m sweaty…..I need to change my shirt~~~by the way…..where is Jongie??”

 

Everyone just sigh and none answer Sungyeol. The leader just shakes his head when Sungyeol look at him for an answer.

 

 

“You guys eat first……..I’ll bring Jongie here…….”

 

With that, Sungyeol walk to his shared room. When he enters the room, the maknae skip and hug him tightly. Lately Sungjong is a bit clingy to him.

 

 

“Hyung~~~~when did you arrived??”

Sungyeol just sigh and pat the maknae’s head.

 

“Hyung hungry……let’s eat Jongie ah~~~”

The maknae just shake his head and lie down on Hoya’s bed. He took out his mobile phone and play with game in it. Sungyeol smile faintly and climb up on his bed after put away his bag. Sungjong sit down quickly when he saw his favorite hyung lying down on his bed.

 

 

“Hyung~~~didn’t you say you were hungry…..why didn’t you go out?? Woohyun hyung already cook for dinner……”

 

Sungyeol hide his smile and pretend to rub his tummy as if he was were really hungry.

 

 

“I am…..I didn’t even take my lunch……I’m starving~~~~~”

 

“Then why didn’t you…….”

 

“I’m not going to eat if you were not there……..”

 

Sungjong was speechless when Sungyeol cut him off with a childish reason. Seeing the maknae’s round eyes blinking at him without saying anything, Sungyeol jump from his bed and grabs the maknae’s hand.

 

 

“Let’s eat….....Woohyun hyung cook some stirred fried beef tonight~~~~~let’s go before Myungsoo and Dongwoo hyung finish it~~~~”

Sungyeol forcefully drag the maknae for dinner.

 

When they walk out the room, Hoya and Myungsoo get up to help Sungyeol grab the maknae when they saw Sungjong try to escape from Sungyeol’s clutch. After a moment, the youngest of them give up and obediently sit at the table. They eat and talk about their friends and their day and sometime tease the maknae. Everyone avoid any topic about their schedule or performance and Sungyeol feel grateful that no one asked about his day.

It is because, he spend the whole day for a vocal training supervised by TVXQ members. He pressed his hand hard on his tummy and forces his throat to accept the food. He actually didn’t have any appetite and force himself to eat just to make sure the maknae and his best friend eat a lot and none of s notice his pain.

Sungyeol suffered a dull pain in his tummy for a week already and he just ate a medicine for stomachache to ease away the pain, but the pain didn’t go away. So he secretly took the pain killer again but he gradually decreases the amount of the pill than he used to.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(Midnight)

 

Woohyun woke up from his deep slumber when his urine threatens to escape his bladder. So he walks out his room and goes to the bathroom for his ‘business’.

When he was done, the main vocal walks to his room back. But Woohyun stop on his track when he hears something or someone in the kitchen. So he tip toe lightly to the kitchen to see who it is. Woohyun’s eyes catch a glimpse of someone at the kitchen sink.

 

 

“Sungyeol???”

 

Woohyun called the name softly because he was not very sure who actually the person is, but he looks tall, so he guess it is Sungyeol.

 

“Yaaahhh~~~”

 

The main vocal quickly run to the guy when he saw Sungyeol slide down to the floor and panting.

 

“Shhhhhhh~~~~~don’t…..don’t be too loud~~~”

 

“What’s wrong???? Are you okay??”

 

Sungyeol just smile and pat Woohyun’s arm.

 

 

“I’m sorry hyung……..all the food you cook end up in the drain…….”

 

“Did you throw up?? Again??”

 

“I’m sorry, hyung……”

 

Woohyun sigh heavily. He didn’t want to hear any apologize from him. He just merely asks because he was worried.

 

 

“Then why did you eat a lot? You should stop if you are not feeling well………”

 

“So that Jongie and Myungsoo will eat……….”

 

Woohyun widen his eyes. Sungyeol force himself to eat because of them? But why?

 

 

“What….what do you mean?”

Sungyeol smile faintly and lean to the wall.

 

 

“I might be excluded from our group’s schedule……..and I was busy with the filming and drama’s promotion…….but hyung……that doesn’t mean I didn’t watch you guy’s performance, variety show, interview and fan meeting……..Myungsoo lost some weight and Jongie looks a bit distance……I know that hyung……..I’m still a part of INFINITE…….”

 

 

Woohyun slowly put his hand on his stuffy chest. He doesn’t know why, but he feels so small in front of Sungyeol. Come to think of it, Myungsoo did lose some weight and Sungjong did look a bit distance like Sungyeol said. He didn’t even realize it if Sungyeol didn’t mentioned it. The thing that he focuses on is only about the collaboration stage and the problem between him and Dongwoo when he was 24 hour with his group member. But Sungyeol who was excluded from the team activities still followed their progress and noticed all the tiny things happen in the group.

When the main vocal just quietly sit beside him, Sungyeol smile and pat Woohyun’s hand.

 

 

“Hyung~~~~Jongie told me about you and Dongwoo hyung……..Dongwoo hyung is a bit bubbly, so he is a simple guy………although he have his own ego, he is not that stubborn…….just a word ‘sorry’ will melt his ego……..”

 

Woohyun shift his head to the other side, because he doesn’t want Sungyeol to notice his change of expression. Notice the guy still in silent, Sungyeol continues.

 

 

“So hyung~~~~I hope you and him can reconcile back……Sungyu hyung already have too much on his plate…….I hope you can support him like before………Sungyu hyung need you more than he need any of us right now…….”

 

Woohyun feel shame when Sungyeol’s words sink in his mind. He is the 3rd oldest in their group, the main vocal and 2nd person in command after the leader, yet he was too busy thinking about his own feeling, emotion and self-pity when the leader and Sungyeol had it worse than him.

 

 

“I’m sorry…..I’m sorry Yeolie ah~~~~”

 

Sungyeol was a bit taken aback when Woohyun suddenly hugging him.

 

 

“What…..what’s wrong, hyung??? I’m…I’m sorry if I offend you~~~~~I didn’t mean to~~”

 

Woohyun just quietly hug Sungyeol tightly and Sungyeol let him. The main vocal actually feel ashamed with Sungyeol and a bit guilty. He should be the one who comfort, advice and balance the harmony of their group, but Sungyeol is doing a better job than him. Woohyun slowly let go of Sungyeol when he calm a bit.

 

 

“Thank you Sungyeol ah~~~~”

 

Urmmm? For what, hyung? I did nothing…….”

 

Woohyun smile and ruffle Sungyeol’s hair.

 

“Go to sleep……tomorrow we will have our first practice with TVXQ sunbae-nim~~~”

 

Sungyeol just chuckle because tomorrow will be his second practice with TVXQ, not the first. He just nods and sighs softly to Woohyun and both of them walk to their room to continue their disturbed sleep.

 

 

 

A/N: Yeah~~~~ Another update for you guys~~~

Why Sungjong suddenly became a bit distance from s?

Will Sungyeol involved himself in the maknae’s matter?

What will Woohyun do to patch up back his relationship with Dongwoo?

What will happen in their first day of practice with TVXQ?

 

Wait for my next update~~