The past~~

Can you Save/See me?

 

Chapter 48

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

“Hyung, forgive me if I’m being rude…….”

 

“Huh?”

 

 

Yunho and Changmin knotted their eyebrow looking at the fuming Kris. Both of them came to Kris’s apartment in Yoeuido when the Chinese guy called them over urgently. But since they arrived, that guy didn’t say a word and just glaring at them.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

Kris takes a deep breath and exhale slowly.

 

 

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS THINKING???!! STAGE COLLABORATION???!!!! YOU GUYS ARE NOT HELPING AT ALL!!!!!”

 

Yunho was startle by Kris’s sudden loud voice that he almost drops his phone, while Changmin just scoff at the shrieking Kris.

 

 

“Looks like we got spy in SM huh?? Or in EXO maybe~~~~~”

Kris huffs at Changmin’s sarcasm.

 

“Hyung, don’t change the topic……just seriously, what are you guys thinking??? Are you siding with that old man???!!!”

 

Changmin just smirk. It’s actually fun to see Kris act restless like that, because that guy always looks calm and act cool and Changmin hate that kind of guys. For him it’s no fun. That’s why he always being the pain in the toward Yunho. Just to see the cool leader freaking and shrieking here and there, up and down. That’s what Cassiopeia likes about Shim Changmin.

The very own TVXQ’s ‘little devil.’

 

 

Well, don’t ask me about that…….ask this devil~~~~”

 

Kris snaps his head toward Changmin. He knew it. There is no way Yunho will come out with that idea. D.O told him about TVXQ’s idea about the stage collaboration when he asked about it. Only Changmin can pull off this kind of act.

 

“Yeah~~~and you are the one who agreed with this devil~~~~”

 

Yunho just sigh at Changmin’s remark. He needs to clear this up. If not, these two hot-blooded guys in front of him will end the night with bruises or maybe some broken nose.

 

 

“Kris…..calms down and listens first…..”

 

How can I calm down????!!!! Do you even know Sungyeol’s condition right now???”

 

Yunho raise his eyebrow. Sungyeol’s name makes him curious. What about that boy?

 

 

“Sungyeol??  Owh~~~~that empty boy~~~~ what about him??”

 

“SMACK!!!!”

 

“OUUCCHHHHH!!!!”

 

Both Kris and Changmin groan in pain.

 

Yunho smack the back of Changmin’s head with his right hand and slap Kris’s forehead with his left hand in a flash when Kris almost jump on Changmin.

 

 

“Keep your mouth shut if you don’t want to lose any tooth!!!! And Kris, keep your head cool and explain first!!!!!

 

Both of them caress the place where Yunho’s hand gloriously landing. It hurt so much, especially for Kris.

Changmin already used to it.

 

 

“”Now speak……what do you mean by Sungyeol’s condition? What happen to that boy??”

Kris sighs and sits straight.

 

 

“Hyung, do you remember when I said that Sungyeol might suffer more than us?

 

“Yeah….you said because he can’t tell any of s or any 3rd party about the agreement, right? what about it?”

 

Changmin just quietly listen. He actually hates this kind of conversation. He feels like déjà vu. Like the same things happen before and he will go through the pain again.

 

 

“That’s was only a part of it……you guys know right? Lee Soo Man wicked way to crush his target……”

 

“Yeah….tell us about it……like we never taste it before~~~huh~~”

 

“Shim Changmin…..”

Yunho hiss at Changmin’s sarcastic way of speaking.

 

 

“So, it tastes funny isn’t it?” Reply Kris equally.

 

“Bastard!!!!!”  Bark Changmin back.

 

Yunho face palmed and sighs heavily. These two blockheads is the same side of magnet. There is no way they can survive the night without any fist fight if Yunho do nothing about it.

 

 

“Shut up Changmin!!!! Kris…continues…..”

 

“What is the worst condition that TVXQ members had ever been before??”

 

Changmin’s expression changes a bit. He looks hurt. Just a flash of their group’s memories make him sad. Yunho notice that and caress Changmin’s hair. He is the TVXQ’s maknae after all, the group’s baby.

 

 

“Well, a lot of things if you want me to list it………we’ve been forced to performed with a heavy schedules even with injuries……Jaejoong’s broken leg, Yoochun’s asthma attack, me with glue-polluted drink and…..and others…..”

 

Yunho stop listing their bad memories when Changmin hold his hand. Signed Yunho to stop remembering him about their past. Kris just sighs and feels a bit guilty when Changmin look like a lost puppy looking for a comfort from his leader.

 

 

“At least, you guys have each other to leans on….same with us, EXO…..we worked like a slave and doesn’t get what we deserved……Tao’s leg injuries, Lay’s lung problem, Kai’s migraine, Kyungsoo’s astigmatism and others……but we have each other to take care of, to cry with and to smile with…….”

 

“Then….what is your point? Sungyeol….…that boy……how is he?”

 

Changmin’s soft voice sound sincere. Kris can feel that Changmin start to feel concern about Sungyeol.

 

 

“Tons of bruises, minor rib bone fractured, sutured cut, scratches, dislocated ankle and shoulder’s bone…………all happened almost in the same time and he suffered for days, maybe weeks…..or more……”

 

Yunho gasp and Changmin widen his eyes.

 

“Rib bone fractured???? How does that even happen??”

 

“That happened when he fell down on the filming equipment tools when doing his stunt in our drama from second-story of the building……..the wire that connected to his safety jacket was cut off halfway…….clearly was not an accident……..”

 

Changmin clench his fist.

 

 

“And none of s know anything about this…….”

 

“How…..how is that even possible???”

 

“Yeah…..they live together isn’t it?? At least they must notice if he was in pain……”

 

Kris just sighs. He clasps both of his hand tightly.

 

“He consumed enough pain killers every day to hide those pains………last time I met him, he collapsed in front of me because of high fever……….because of the pills, his blood and platelet cell thinning and reduced the blood ability for blood clotting……so if he injure, the bleeding will not easily stop……”

 

Yunho was speechless. He can’t imagine that boy who lacked a lot can withstand those pains without anyone knows about it. Yunho is starting to doubt Kim Sungyu’s capability as a leader to manage his own group.

 

 

“LEE….SOO…..MAN……….”

 

Yunho and Kris snap their head toward Changmin’s trembling voice.

Yunho sigh heavily. Gate to hell just opened. Nobody can stop ‘the devil’ anymore.

 

Not that Yunho wanted to.

 

Enough is enough.

 

 

 

A/N : Yeah~~~~ another update for you guys~~~

 

Yunho and Changmin on flame!!!!

What will Changmin do?

Will Yunho face Sungyu?

What will happen when these two powerful group meet?

 

 

Wait for my next update~~~