New Vibe~~

Can you Save/See me?

Chapter 104

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

 

“Really?? Did you check it??”

 

 

 

Jungmin clear his throat slowly and put his serious face on. Looks like the war between Lee Soo Man and TVXQ/JYJ will continue. He needs to make sure that his boss won’t sniff the hidden plan until the end of collaboration, or at least not before the collaboration concert.

 

 

 

“Yes, sir…….we managed to sell 2 unused building in Daejeon and Jeonju, 1 small sub-company in Seongnam, 2 studios in Bucheon and Ansan, 1 old gym in Yongin and small SM Entertainment assets like 3 old dormitory and 2 van in Gimhae……..we manage to secure a lot for financial and your own account……Do you want to stop or keep going selling the non-profitable asset?”

 

 

Lee Soo Man just chuckle and waves his hand arrogantly.

 

 

 

“Keep going~~~~all of that is useless anyway and non-profitable at all…….those moron will buy anything just to have a connection with SM Entertainment……..”

 

 

Jungmin hide his smile and silently celebrating in his mind.

 

 

 

“But sir……do you want the list of the buyer? Just for reference? So far, combined with all the sold assets……they already own about 9%........if we keep selling the asset, they might…….”

 

 

“No need……just keep selling…….that’s not the important issues right now…….so how is the boy? Still playing his ‘I’m will not give up’ game?”

 

 

“No…..he won’t dare……our spy in WOOLLIM said that he was rushed to the hospital last week……and WOOLLIM try hard to hide the fact about that……they don’t want any issues that might affect the collaboration stage……”

 

 

 

Lee Soo Man sighs faintly. Mr. Choi makes a right decision on that, because if it only affects INFINITE, Soo Man won’t bat an eye. But if it will give any impacts on the collaboration stage, SM too will suffer a loss. So he won’t do anything about that. After all, his target is already been taken down.

There is nothing he should worry about. INFINITE will no longer pose any threat with their broken chemistry and teamwork.

 

 

 

“Okay~~~~let just sit and watch the show……..now we should only worry about the collaboration……make sure TVXQ performance’s attire and everything is in tip top condition…..make sure they looks stunning……..and don’t forget about the security team for them……”

 

 

“Errmmm sir~~~WOOLLIM said they have full control of that……..Mr. Choi already prepared from big stuffs until small details…….I can’t get any information on that…..”

 

 

The old man in front of Jungmin sighs heavily and nods. There is nothing he can interrupt with. He already gave a full control of the collaboration stage to Mr. Choi. So, all he can do right now is just wait, see and enjoy the profit.

After all, the big day is only a week left.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

(In the studio)

 

 

 

Okay~~~~~well done Jongie ah~~~just make sure bend your right knee a bit for the rotation in the chorus like I showed you……..if not you might lost your balance……understand?”

 

 

Sungjong nods and start the dance routine all over again with Myungsoo under Junsu’s supervision. The main vocal of JYJ just smile in satisfaction in Myungsoo and Sungjong progress. He looks so proud when the two kids can adapt naturally with his teaching in just one week. Look likes they really determine to achieve their goal.

 

 

 

“Nice one Howon ah~~~roll your tongue in and don’t stretches your hand too high when you rap this part…….it will look like you exaggerate the meaning of the lyric….so, it will looks awkward…..lower your arm and tone down by one key…….”

 

 

Hoya nod and make a small note everywhere on the piece of paper. He mark all the part that Yoochun’s just mentioned with a red pen and he start again. Meanwhile Dongwoo and Yunho busied themself and discussing about small change of the rap part in every collaboration song.

 

 

 

“Higher Hyun ah~~~lower down your chin a bit and constrict your abdomen muscle……..make sure you and Sungyu stop harmonize in 3 second after the music drop……..no less or longer than that……..okay~~start again with Sungyu~~~~~”

 

 

A drop of sweat drips down from Woohyun’s temple and he wipes it with the back of his hand. He smile faintly and clear his throat. The sweet and friendly Jaejoong is no longer in the studio. He became serious and highly demanding the good result from both of them. Woohyun had been straining his throat since early in the morning. His throat is sore and he is tired, but seeing Sungyu who is drenched in sweat but still energetic, the main vocal didn’t dare to complaint.

 

While waiting for his part, Woohyun look around the studio.

Sungjong and Myungsoo who always complaint on every single things, diligently follows Junsu’s step and keep on dancing non-stop without a rest for 5 hours straight already.

Hoya who is not really good in following other instruction other than Sungyu, just keep repeating and asking Yoochun everything until the JYJ’s rapper really satisfied on his pronunciation or interpretation on the lyric.

Dongwoo who always have a low confident in his song writing skill confidently throw his opinion and even dare to correct Yunho, who were labeled as one of the legend in Kpop.

 

Woohyun smile bitterly at all of that. He doesn’t know if all this changes is a good things or the opposite. Since last week incident, Sungyeol had been hospitalized for 3 days for his kidney treatment, dehydration, high fever, chest pain and other small injuries all over his body. Although Mr. Choi strictly asked him to rest more, Sungyeol won’t budge from his stubbornness.

He keeps on rattled about his last stage; his last wish and he don’t want to regret anything that makes Mr. Choi gave his permission, but only after a continuous string of curse words.

 

And right now, with only one week left for the big collaboration stage in the Kpop’s history, Sungyeol practiced non-stop with Changmin on the rofftop.

No one, literally no one ever speaks about last week incident and the dynamic in INFINITE change drastically. They become more serious and hard working, especially Sungyu. The INFINITE’s leader looks like a machine and work like a machine.

Wake up; take a bath, breakfast, practice, lunch, practice, dinner, practice and sleep. The next day, the routine repeated.

Myungsoo and Sungjong didn’t even complaint like they used to. Sungjong completely stop his hobby on girl’s group dance and he looks even manlier day by day. He even cut his hair short and stops taking too much care on his appearance. The changes make him look more matured and less fragile.

 

Not just the leader and the 2 maknaes, the main dancer and the main rapper of INFINITE also change too much in Woohyun’s opinion. The heavy sleeper Dongwoo, wake up the earliest and sleep the latest than he used to. Hoya suddenly became a nagger, completely taking over Sungyu and Woohyun place to keep Sungjong and Myungsoo in line.

 

Not that he complaint, but all this positives vibe changes might lead to a wrong way.

 

What makes Woohyun worried the most is, when everyone picked up the spirit for the collaboration, Sungyeol became paler and weaker after his discharged. He hardly eats and they rarely see Sungyeol, even in the dorm for one week. That because Sungyeol stayed With Yunho and Changmin. He asked Mr. Choi permission for that. Well, he begged, technically.

Sungyeol said sorry to them, said that he need some space for himself and hope they understand. Although they felt guilty and hesitated a bit, they all agreed on Sungyeol’s request. They also need time for themselves actually. To recover from their own shock and slump.

 

After all it’s good for their plan.

Their new plan.

Woohyun just hope Sungyeol will be strong enough physically and mentally until the collaboration.

 

 

“Hyun~~~~Woohyun ah~~~”

 

 

“Ye….yes??”

 

 

“Your turn…….don’t make me pinch you again~~~”

 

 

Woohyun quickly cover his redden left cheek. That part of his cheek has been pinched for a dozen times already by Jaejoong because of his daydreaming.

 

 

“Yes, hyung….”

 

 

A/N: Another update for you guys~~

 

The collaboration is around the corner~~~

 

Wait for my next update~~