Light on the Past~~

Can you Save/See me?

 

Chapter 93

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

 

“Are you guys ready?”

 

 

Yunho shift his eyes to every INFINITE’s member to make sure they get his point. They already arrived at Sungyeol’s filming set for his last shoot. All of them stay still in the black van and no one seem to make any initiative to walk out for the van.

 

The leader of TVXQ can’t read Sungyu’s poker face.

But Woohyun and Dongwoo look solemn, while Hoya and Myungsoo muted themselves. Both of them haven’t said a word since they put their on the seat. There is a piece of treads everywhere on the hem of Myungsoo’s long cardigan because he keeps pulling it with his nail. His usual habit when he was anxious or nervous.

The visual doesn’t know how to face with his other half and with Sungjong not by his side made him more anxious. They can’t bring the INFINITE’s maknae because that boy keeps on crying and locked himself in the dorm. They can’t let Sungyeol see the puffed eyes of the maknae that he cherished the most. The youngest had been crying all evening.

 

(Flashback)

 

 

 

“WHAT DID THAT FOOL AGREED ON????? WHAT DID HE DONE???!!!”

 

 

“Hyung~~~~hyung, calm down……Sungyeol do it for us…….”

 

 

 

With that, Sungyu dash toward Dongwoo and grab his collar. There is no more lethargic and haggard leader. He no longer cares about the seniors in front of him. Woohyun and Yunho quickly grab Sungyu when they saw how startled the main rapper is.

 

 

“TELL ME!!!! TELL ME EVERYTHING YOU KNOW!!!! DAMN IT!!!!”

 

“STOP IT, SUNGYU~~~LISTEN TO ME~~~”

 

 

Sungyu slowly let go of Dongwoo and shift his attention toward Yunho. If Yunho is the same age as him, that guy already been grab by the collar.

 

 

 

“Don’t tell me what to do…….just tell me…….tell me everything!!!!!”

 

 

“Calm down leader-ssi……..sits down and let us explain to you…….that if you still want to know…..”

 

 

The low tone and commanding voice from the ‘ever so calm’ Yoochun instantly pour the ice on the raging Sungyu. He quickly takes a deep breath and sits down in upset manner, follow by other members.

After everyone settle down, Jaejoong clear his throat as a sign that he will talk first.

 

 

 

Listen…..you guys already knows that SM Entertainment purposely targeting one of you to crush INFINITE…….the main reason is to make sure you guys won’t be able to be on par or higher than SM current money maker, EXO…..”

 

 

“But we and EXO’s members are friend…..we never intent to challenge or to surpass them~~~~after all…….we has different image and music style……”

 

 

“Don’t be too naïve, Dongwoo ah~~~you think Lee Soo Man care about that?”

 

 

Sungyu frown.

 

 

 

“But…..but why Sungyeol? He……he was no threat to anyone……if Lee Soo Man intended to crush INFINITE…….why….why not me, the leader? Or Woohyun our main vocal? Or at least Myungsoo……our visual?”

 

 

Yunho sigh softly and nod at Jaejoong. They should know and Jaejoong is the perfect person to explain to them.

 

 

 

“Why do you think TVXQ decided to separate our way? Why me and Yoochun willing to be called a ‘traitor’? Why Yunho willing to stayed despite being called a ‘leader that failed’?”

 

 

Yunho, Changmin and Yoochun nod their head. Only Junsu frown. He doesn’t understand what Jaejoong trying to say. He wants to ask Yoochun, but his best friend just smile warmly and pat Junsu’s head.

It’s a secret that four of them kept from Junsu for years.

 

 

“What do you mean?”

 

 

Hoya can’t stand his own personal curiosity. All idols, fans and public only know that JYJ decided to sue their company because of their 13 years of contract and their welfare was neglected. But Jaejoong’s question makes them think that there are more stories behind it.

 

 

“Yeah, hyung…..what do you mean?”

 

 

Jaejoong gently pat Junsu’s head and smile softly. They had been keeping the secret for years from Junsu. They planned to keep it forever, but maybe now Junsu was mature enough to handle the truth.

 

 

I’m the first one in TVXQ that tried to go against SM Entertainment…….because of the unfair treatment and

unfair payment for our service…….most of the money we gained from the shows and performances goes

right into that old man’s pocket……not to mention, the 13 years of slave contract without any welfare benefit

and we can’t even dreamed about falling in love……”

 

 

 

Yoochun sigh heavily and pats Jeajoong’s back. He was there when all of that happen and they were traumatized by all that for years. All of them suffered a great loss and nobody willing to give a hand when there was treated as ‘traitor’.

 

 

 

“At that time Jaejoong was wanted by every show director and variety show because of his popularity……not to mention the TV commercials and drama…….so he was forced to work to half dead……..he can’t even take a rest when he broke his leg……when his father was admitted to hospital…..Jaejoong was locked in the dorm because he tried to run to the hospital to see his father…….”

 

 

All INFINITE’s members gasp and take a deep breath listening to Yunho’s explanation. They never knew SM Entertainment was that cruel. They do know some because there were friend with some of the artist from SM. Like Woohyun best friend from SHINee, Key. Even Sungyu were close with Heechul from SUJU. But they never expect the cruelness until that level.

 

 

 

“But Lee Soo Man was not able to change my opinion to go against him…….I keeps insisted to change TVXQ’s contract duration and asked for our welfare to be well manage by the company……after all, the strength of CASSIOPEIA at that time scared SM Entertainment……..but that when the fight between TVXQ and SM start…….”

 

 

Changmin just sigh heavily and nod to Jaejoong. Sign that it’s okay for him to reveals their dark past to INFINITE.

 

 

“Because he can’t change my mind……..Soo Man used my group members that I love the most to threaten me…..”

 

 

INFINITE’s members frown and some of them bit their lower lip. There are a lot of things running inside their chaos mind.

 

 

 

“What??? When did this happen?? Why didn’t I know anything about this??”

 

 

Yoochun slowly lock his arm around Junsu to comfort him. He knows that the dolphin in his embrace will have a fit of rage later if he didn’t strongly hold him.

 

 

 

“Soo Man want me to obey him by using my member……..remember when I broke my leg? That was no accident…….thank to my precious members; I still can stand strong even with one leg…….but when he harmed Yunho……..with glue-polluted drink, change Yoochun’s asthma medicine and pushed Changmin in vocal practice and tons of performance when he was busy studied for his college entrance exam………I almost exploded but still manage to stand strong when Yunho, Yoochun and Changmin strongly support me………Lee Soo Man even almost give up at that time……”

 

 

“Then…..then why didn’t you guys fight against SM as a whole? I mean, if five of you stand together……then you guys might still be as one…..”

 

 

Woohyun blurt out his curiosity. Yunho sigh heavily and pat Jaejoong’s back and Yoochun tighten his arm around Junsu more when he saw his best friend’s tighten jaws.

 

 

 

“Because at that time my sister was a trainee at SM……beside, a lot of young trainees at that time looks upon me……so I can’t just leave them to suffer like us…..Jaejoong and Yoochun even promised me that they will stay for our juniors sake…….but……”

 

 

Yunho glance at Junsu in Yoochun’s locked arms.

 

 

“BUT THAT OLD MAN……HE TOUCH SOMETHING….SOMETHING THAT HE SHOULDN’T AT ALL……I WON’T FORGIVE HIM……NOT EVEN IN MY LIFETIME!!!!”

 

 

Jaejoong’s chilly tone makes all the INFINITE’s members divert their eyes from having an eye contact with him, except Sungyu.

 

 

 

“Don’t tell me…….that’s because…..”

 

Yes Suie~~~~because you are precious to us…….”

 

 

Junsu violently push Yoochun aside and huff.

 

 

 

“Why?? Because you guys think I’m not strong enough like you guys?? Why didn’t you guys tell me??”

 

 

Changmin gently hug his favorite hyung and sigh.

 

 

“No big reason hyung~~~~just because before we split up….TVXQ was strong because of you…..you balanced the chemistry between 4 of us…….you are the key to our group’s strong bond……your passion and love toward music is greater than any of us…….we just don’t want anyone become your obstacle…….”

 

 

Yunho walk toward both of TVXQ’s maknae and pat Junsu’s head.

 

 

Yes Junsu……since I was a trainee…..I owed you too much in my whole life……you let me stay in your house and become my first friend when I have no one to relied on…..you tried hard to makes sure I was comfortable living with your family and stayed in the company……you think I will let anyone hurt you?”

 

 

Junsu tighten his jaw and glare at Yunho. He doesn't know how to response to their confession. Then Yoochun voice up with a smile.

 

 

“Remember when I just came from America? Nobody even wanted to talk to me but you…….you are the first friend I made in the company with your bubbly attitude~~~~I depend on you more than you can’t imagine……..this is our decision……and it’s not just for you.......it’s also for us….”

 

 

 

Jaejoong’s stern face suddenly mellow and sweet smile decorates his face after he heard what Changmin, Yunho and Yoochun said. He walks to them and give a group hug with quiet Junsu sandwich between 4 of them.

 

Seeing the history in the making in front of them makes INFINITE can’t help but feel a gush of overwhelm emotions inside them. After a while, Changmin is the first one to broke the group hug and push all his hyung away. Except Junsu, who still strongly locked by Changmin’s both strong arm.

 

 

“So……after all this cringe-worthy word and disgusting scene you guys just witnessed……….does that answer your question, leader-ssi? Just why…….did Sungyeol was chosen?”

 

 

(End of flashback)

 

 

 

“Are you guys ready? Do you know what should you guys do?”

 

 

Yunho repeat his question when nobody answers him. Sungyu is the first who make a move and open the van’s door. He walks down the van and turn his body toward everyone who still sit silently in the van.

 

 

 

“Forget everything and act like we don’t know a damn thing?? That’s easy…….after all…..that’s what we do best……..”

 

 

With that sharp point and tone, all INFINITE’s member drops their head and slowly walks out the van, following the gloomy path of their leader.

 

 

 

“Soo Man got what he wants……..a crushed INFINITE……”

 

 

Yunho just sigh heavily at Changmin’s remark.

 

 

A/N: Another update for you guy~~

 

Did Soo Man really get what he wants?

Will INFINITE just crushed like that?

Or will Sungyeol make a move with a new strong will?

Or…….will INFINITE will take over Sungyeol lonely fight?

 

Wait for my next update~~~