Do that again?~~

Can you Save/See me?

 

Chapter 50

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

“As you guys know, the concert still will be held on the same date as planned, but it’s no longer INFINITE’s comeback concert……but a collaboration stage with SM Entertainment......this collaboration stage will only involve one group idol from SM Entertainment and Woollim Entertainment, which is you guys, INFINITE and TVXQ from SM………any question?”

 

All INFINITE’s members have a knot between their eyebrows.

 

 

Except Sungyeol, he just knows about that and he was very shock. All the three months and a half of their promotion activities and practice just vanished. Now he knows why everyone looks so tensed this morning. Nobody really talked and Myungsoo didn’t even say a word. Only Sungjong keep on clinging on him and followed him even to the bathroom.

 

 

“Do we have any advantage in this concert??? Or all of it is within their hand?”

 

Everyone just nod at Woohyun’s bold question. Sungyu let out a soft sigh. He notices that Woohyun is no longer the happy-go-lucky Woohyun anymore. He became bold, prideful and don’t have any intention to hold his tongue. He changed back to the old Woohyun that Sungyu know in their earlier debut. The old Woohyun that never hold his mind and said everything he think of without concern about anyone and even had a fist fight with Sungyu. He almost leaves the group until Sungyu was able to tame him.

But not only Woohyun, Myungsoo also goes back to his old self. Quiet, moody and keep everything to himself. Not to mention Dongwoo and Hoya also showed a bit of attitude. Sungyu feel insecure about all these changes in his team.

 

 

“You guys will have an equal stage control……which mean, perform together and dance together……so it will be 50/50 opportunity for both groups…..”

 

“So there is no hierarchy? I mean seniority advantage, or something like that?”

 

Choi just sighs at Woohyun’s question. The main vocal never talk first before Sungyu, but now he just say what is in his mind. Mr. Choi understands that Woohyun tries to balance their team’s chemistry back to support Sungyu, but Woohyun don’t have enough patience to lead the conversation. Hoya is the right person because he is calm and rational. But the problem is, Mr. Choi notices that Hoya is not in calm state like he used to. He keeps on looking at Sungyu and his body language showed that he depending on Sungyu a lot.

 

“You guys still need to respect them as a senior, but for a stage and performance it will be equally divided…..don’t forget that this concert called collaboration stage for a reason…..you guys will practice and work together with your seniors…….control your manner and learn a lot from them…..don’t forget that they are one of the living legend in this industries…….”

 

“We will…..we promise……”

 

Everyone shift their eyes to the leader. Sungyu never talk weakly like that. He always talks in confident and full of control. All the members also affected and lack of motivation for this collaboration.

They do feel a bit excited and happy that they can be on the same stage and perform together with the legendary TVXQ. Especially Hoya. It was Hoya’s dream to dance together with his role model, Jung Yunho. But the situation now makes him feel nothing.

 

 

“Sungyeol ah……”

 

Everyone shift their eyes to their boss when they heard Sungyeol’s name being called.

 

“Ye…yes sir?”

 

“Starting from today……you will not involve in any INFINITE’s schedules like variety show, interview, performance and fan meeting except for practice and your drama filming or promotion…….”

 

“But….but why….why sir?”

 

Sungyeol was hurt and stuttering a bit.

Hearing that makes all of ’s heart clenched. They feel guilty and weak. They know everything, yet they can do nothing. Myungsoo bite his lower lip and clench his knuckle until it turns white. He was upset. To everyone, to everything and even upset to himself. Sungyeol is his other half, his best friend and the main reason why he still can stand strong in this harsh idol life. He already quit a long time ago if not for Sungyeol.

 

 

Why??? You should know your own limit more than anyone else……..your health and welfare is my priority……do you understand me, Lee Sungyeol???”

 

Mr. Choi glares at Sungyeol. Only Sungyeol understand the meaning of the glare. The director already knows about Sungyeol’s injuries and about the pill he consumed. So there is nothing that Sungyeol can say to change Mr. Choi’s mind. So Sungyeol just lowers his head and look down to the floor.

 

The members thought that Mr. Choi talk about his fever and lack of rest.

 

“So, as you guys already informed……..today after lunch, we will have a meeting with SM representative, TVXQ, their manager and both of Stage Director and Sound Director from SM and Woollim…..so make sure you guys don’t wander around and be on time at the meeting room at the 3rd level…….speak only when being ask and only Sungyu is the spokesperson for INFINITE……understand?? If there are no other questions……you guys can dismiss….”

 

INFINITE just nod and stand one by one. Nobody make a sound and slowly walk out of the room.

Mr. Choi just sighs and rubs his temple to ease away the stress. He got plan for his boys, but there is lot of things need to be handles first before he can proceed with the plan. He picks his phone and dials a number.

 

 

“Jun ah~~~~you’ll be joining right?? Today meeting……….”

 

“Yes……I’ll be there……did Sungyeol know about this?”

 

“Nope…..I don’t think this is the right time yet……He is still in pain…I can see that….so maybe we should take this slowly……..”

 

“Yeah…..I understand…..leave Sungyeol to me…..just focus on the collaboration’s preparation and Soo Man, he might have another plan for that boy, so you better prepare…..I don’t want Sungyeol to break down before the concert…..”

 

“Hmmm…..I understand….see you then…”

 

“Okay…..”

 

Mr. Choi sighs after he hangs up on the vocal trainer. There is lot of things to do. He just prays Sungyeol strong enough when the time comes.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(SM Entertainment)

 

“Choi Junyeop said that he excluded that boy from any INFINITE’s schedules……..this is our chance……..use his emotion”

 

“But sir…….do we use the same method again? The media?”

 

“Yes…..but I’m underestimated that boy too much…….that might not really work on him…….but try that first…..”

 

“Then………do you want…to….to do that?”

 

“Yes…..if that’s what it take to crush him……..that boy is the key if I want INFINITE to crumble……so that my boys EXO can rise again~~~~hahahahaha~~~~”

 

Jungmin grit his teeth. He feels upset and guilty. If that old man want to use media to play with that boy’s emotion and mental, he can still understand, because that is his usual trick to crush his target.

 

But to do that? Again?

Jungmin did it before to TVXQ, that’s how Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu left the group and the company.

But to do it again?

It’s too cruel. Jungmin really hate his boss right now. If he hate himself when he did it to TVXQ, now he hate Lee Soo Man if he make him do the same thing again.

 

 

 

A/N : Yeayy~~~~ Another update for you guys~~~

 

What will happen?

What is the plan that Mr. Choi and Mr. Jun have?

Will this collaboration stage be proceeding smoothly?

What is Soo Man’s plan?

What that old men want Jungmin to do to Sungyeol?

Will he do it? Will it happen?

 

Wait for my next update~~~