The Jealousy & Plan~~

Can you Save/See me?

Chapter 80

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

 

“Why should we practice here? Isn’t WOOLLIM’ studio is much better??”

 

 

Mr. Jun just smiles faintly at Woohyun. Mr. Choi had given his order to change their practice place to an old studio belonged to Mr. Jun, just 2 blocks away from WOOLLIM’s building. He understands that the boys must be confused at the sudden change of studio. But all of this is for their own good. They must avoid any information leakage or spy from SM Entertainment that might sniff out their plan.

 

After all, the boys going to meet the entertainment company who will secretly involve in their plan to help them fight SM Entertainment and help Sungyeol.

 

 

 

“You guy only have about 1 month until the collaboration stage……..and starting from today, TVXQ and INFINITE will practice here……”

 

 

Yunho and Changmin just nod their head as they already well aware of the plan. Yunho looks a bit nervous compare to Changmin who can’t hold his wide grin since early morning and his antics make all the INFINITE’s members a bit confused and nervous.

 

 

“That’s why I’m asking…….why here?”

 

 

Nobody make a sound and patiently wait for any explanation from Mr. Jun. The maknae and the visual of INFINITE look restless. Not just because Sungyeol is not with them for his filming schedule, but the fact that they change a place to practice for the collaboration makes them a bit nervous. Mr. Choi never even once makes a last minute instruction when they prepare for their concert or comeback. That’s because, the changes might affect their focus and concentration.

 

 

“Nam Woohyun, can you just follow what we were told to do?? That’s what we were pay for, isn’t it???? So don’t waste our time on small matter……… ”

 

 

Woohyun snap his head toward the low-tone voice from the main rapper of INFINITE who sit at the corner of their new practice studio. Hoya and Sungyu just sighs heavily and Sungjong creeps behind Myungsoo for comfort. Dongwoo looks so tense and moody these few days. Even Hoya doesn’t know what’s wrong with the main rapper although he is the closest to him.

Hoya did tried asked Dongwoo, but that guy just brushes it off and said that he was only tired. But Hoya was pretty sure that wasn’t the reason on why he behaves like that.

 

Yunho just sighs and turn his head toward Sungyu.

 

 

 

“Sungyu, hyung will explain later to you guys………start clean up this studio for our practice…….and Dongwoo…….follow me……”

 

 

Dongwoo sigh softly and slowly follow Yunho. His eyes catch the glimpse of Sungyu’s worried face and Hoya’s concern eyes. They must be worried that Yunho might scold him or anything, thought Dongwoo.

 

When both of them walk a bit far from the studio, Yunho smile warmly and pat Dongwoo head gently.

 

 

 

“I know you are worried and angry……but please tone down a bit…….why do you think Sungyeol hide it from you guys…….he don’t want any friction between us, right?”

 

 

Dongwoo sigh and slowly nods his head. He understands what Yunho trying to tell him. After a long explanation from Changmin and Yunho 2 days ago, he try his best to just pretend that he don’t know a damn thing about Sungyeol. Even Sungyeol doesn’t know that Dongwoo already well aware about his condition.

 

Luckily it was the main rapper of INFINITE that bumped into a panic Changmin and unconscious Sungyeol. Although his heart almost jumped from his chest, he tried his best to looked and acted normal but with a promise from Changmin to tell him everything. It was a blessed that no one even noticed him went out and in the studio practice at that time. Changmin and Yunho even succeed taking Sungyeol to a hospital with Mr. Jun help without a suspicion from any INFINITE’s members.

 

 

 

“But hyung~~~this was way too much already……our Sungyeolie……somebody~~~somebody needs to stop him~~~”

 

Yunho let out a reassuring smile to comfort the main rapper of INFINITE.

 

 

Mr. Jun, Mr.Choi……..Kris Wu, Changmin………and I……….all of us tried to stop him before…….but he was so stubborn to the bone and stand still on his word…….Even his little brother failed………so what can we do?”

 

 

“Little…….brother?? You mean even Daeyeol know about this??”

 

 

Yunho sigh and nods slowly. There is no used keep anything from this boy anymore. Dongwoo already saw and heard everything.

 

 

 

“So…..it’s just us…….just us who were supposed to know everything……..just…..us…..who doesn’t know……….a damn thing!!!!!!!”

 

 

Yunho gently grab the almost-crying Dongwoo into his hug. That boy reminds him of his former member, Yoochun. Yoochun always have a strong and charismatic aura, but he were fragile from the inside and always the first to cry. Same with Dongwoo, at first, thought that boy might be the strong one by looking at his fierce appearance but inside, this boy was soft and pure.

 

 

 

“I told you, isn’t it? We have planned to help Sungyeol and INFINITE……..So, be strong for Sungyeol and protect him when we were not around…..okay?”

 

 

Dongwoo nods and wipe his tears that threaten to fall with the back of his hand. When he knows what Sungyeol had been through, he felt so useless and weak. Sungyeol willing to become their shield and they didn’t know a thing that boy had done for them.

Although Yunho and Changmin reminded him not to tell other members, Dongwoo was still not sure if Sungyeol’s issue will remains as secret until the collaboration stage. Especially Hoya. The main dancer already feels uneasy with his antics. It’s not like Dongwoo purposely acted that way. But even a small gesture made by Sungyeol made him panic because he gravely worried about that boy. These few days, the main rapper even walks behind Sungyeol to watch his every step.

 

 

“But why we suddenly change the studio? Is it part of the plan?”

 

“I thought you said just follow what you’ve been told to?”

 

 

Dongwoo sheepishly lower his head at Yunho’s word. He just said that to Woohyun and now he asked the same question. Maybe he was nervous as to what plan that TVXQ have in to help INFINITE and Sungyeol.

Meanwhile, Yunho just chuckle and put his arm around that boy’s shoulder. He feels that Dongwoo is soft-hearted like Yoochun, but pure and innocent like Junsu. What a combination, thought Yunho.

 

 

“Let’s go………I’ll explain about it to everyone later……let’s wait for Sungyeol in the studio……”

 

 

Dongwoo just nods and let Yunho drag him to the studio. He feels a bit calm but still worry about what the studio issue.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

(In the studio)

 

 

No word being said and no sound being made. The member of TVXQ and INFINITE just quietly clean up the dusty and old studio. After some clean up and make over, the studio looks almost the same size with WOOLLIM’s studio and dust-free.

But the gloomy atmosphere only seems a bit brighter when Sungyeol arrived. That boy just cheery walks into the studio with a loud greeting. Myungsoo showed his famous dimple smile and Sungjong as usual become a monkey, clinging on the shoulder of his favorite hyung.

 

 

“Get off of Sungyeol, Jongie ah!!! Can’t you see he is tired??”

 

 

Sungjong quickly let go of Sungyeol because he was startled by Dongwoo that suddenly scold him. At the same time, Changmin just scoff at Dongwoo’s over- protective mode. Since that boy knew everything, he treats Sungyeol like a fragile expensive vase and acted like one big mattress that ready to catch Sungyeol’s frail body at any time.

 

 

“Hyung……since when you have the habit of scaring him??? You did the same thing last time too……”

 

 

Sungyu sigh heavily and put his hand on Woohyun’s shoulder. The cold war between them might start again if he didn’t do anything, and with limited time they have now, INFINITE can’t afford any friction among them.

 

 

“Start any kind of fight you guys like after I left………….but not now…….at least not in front of me…….”

 

 

Everyone stun by Sungyeol’s sullen tone. Changmin just shake his head and sigh heavily.

 

 

“Okayyy~~~~~cut the talk and let’s move to our real deal……….make a circle…..there is something that I and Changmin want to tell you guys……..”

 

 

Changmin walk and position himself beside his leader, but Sungyeol suddenly push him away and position himself between the TVXQ’s members. Although Changmin didn’t think of anything but Sungyeol’s antics attract ’s attention. Myungsoo and Sungjong feel a bit hurt; Woohyun and Sungyu feel a bit jealous. Meanwhile, Hoya fixed his eyes on Dongwoo who nods in satisfaction. He had been watching the main rapper for a few days and the sudden change in his mood and attitude confused Hoya. Actually Dongwoo felt that Sungyeol is safe from any harm when he sit between Yunho and Changmin.

Only Sungyeol currently having staring contests with the floor. He feels hurt when the members had an argument because of him.

Again.

 

 

“You guys must be curious as why Mr. Choi suddenly change the studio right?”

 

Yunho stop and study everyone expression to make sure that they pay attention to him.

 

 

“As you know……WOOLLIM have a full control for the collaboration concert between SM Entertainment and WOOLLIM…….from stage preparation, procedure, performance, guest, place, promotion, concert duration, gimmick and others……”

 

 

“Haishh~~~hyung~~~spill the bean already~~~~~they almost arrive~~~~”

 

 

Yunho pull Sungyeol’s head with his left hand to his chest and smack the back of Changmin’s head who sit beside Sungyeol with his right hand. Sungyeol just chuckle at Changmin that look so upset by the sudden ‘attack’ from his leader. The way Yunho pull his head to get some space to make sure the impact on Changmin’s skull stronger amused him.

Looking at Sungyeol that can’t stop chuckle make Sungyu feel hurt. Sungyeol who been quiet and sulky because of INFINITE now chuckling happily with another group. With that thought Sungyu quickly turn his head away because he can’t control his facial expression.

Woohyun slowly put his hand on Sungyu’s arm to comfort him when he saw the expression on his leader. Sungyu looks sensitive this few days and Woohyun knew the reason.

 

 

“If you don’t want another lump on your head……keep your mouth shut~~~~Okay now let me cont……..”

 

 

Yunho’s voice suddenly got cut off when the loud creaking sound of the old studio’s door being open grabs their attention.

 

 

“Changmin ssi is right~~~~let us be the one who explain to them~~~~Okay Yunho ssi???~~~~”

 

“Welcome to an old and dusty studio~~~~”

 

 

Changmin quickly stand to greet the guests who walk inside the studio with a wide smile on their face. Yunho just smile and stand up to welcome the guests that they have been waiting for.

 

Meanwhile, all the INFINITE members just froze at their own place with a wide eyes and Hoya hanging his jaw down. Even Sungyu’s small eyes open so big that no one ever knew that the leader’s eyes can open that big.

Only Dongwoo just chuckle and quickly stand to greet the guests.

 

 

“So this is their plan~~~~~” mumble the main rapper with a joy.

 

 

 

N/A: Yeah~~~~Another update for you guys~~~

Who actually the guests that made Dongwoo filled with joy?

And why INFINITE’s members were so shocked when they saw the guest?

Will they be able to help INFINITE in this collaboration? How?

 

 

Wait for my next update~~~~