I didn't mean to do it

Moon's Hotel

2)

Moonbyul looked at the clock hanging at the white wall of his room. 

"ahhh... I have to go now or i will be killed by her later."

He changed his white shirt to a plain red  jumpers which made a match with his short jeans. And take the car keys on the table which located beside his bed. 

He walked down the stair and then he saw his mum in the kitchen. Slowly tip toed without making a bit sound,  he went to his mum and give a backhug. This is almost like his habit. He love making his mum shock. 

Mrs.Moon startled. She turned her face and saw his son's smile face. She tried to turn her body but the hug became more tighter.

"I'm sorry for being so rude to you, mum" he said softly.

Mrs.Moon smile and said "if you really feel sorry then stop hugging me so tight and let me breath."

Moonbyul laughed and released her. She patted moonbyul's head which made his hair become messy.

"Aigoo my son looks so cute with a messy hair." she laughed

Moonbyul gave a big smile to his mum. "You know that i love you right? I'm sorry for hurting you just now. I didnt meant to do that. I just ha..." 

She hold his hand. "Hate. Yes i know you hate talking about the hotel. I'm sorry too but there is no one to handle the hotel other than you." 

"But the hotel we are talking about is the one that made us hurt mum. You knew that. " he tried to talked softly to his mum.

"He left the hotel to you. That's mean he believe in you. Lets think at the bright side and forget the bad one hurm? Pleaseee?" she looked at his eyes. Her eyes slowly became watery.

"Mum, please dont cry. Okay if that is you want and if that will make you stop craying i will give a try. But please give me a time" he wiped her tears which slowly move on her cheek and hug her.

"Thankyou byul." she hugged back.

"I will do anthing for you" he replied with a smile

A few sec later, Mrs.Moon looked at the watch on her wrist. "Byul. It is late already. You dont forget her right?"

Moonbyul looked at his mum watch. Damn it. "I gtg first mum. Love you" he kissed her cheek and run to the car.

"Drive carefully" 

-------------------

Moonbyul stopped his car at the usual place. He saw a figure slowly approched the car and opened the door then entered his car.

"I will give you 30 seconds to explain why you late and it is starting now. 1, 2, 3.." 

"You know i'm always come on time right. I have a thi...."

"...12, 13, 14, 15..." she keep counting.

"..thing to do so here i am late. I'm sorry. I know you will forgive me because you love me right" he winked at her.

"...29, 30. Time's up. Oppa stop doing that wink because it's not working on me. Plus the girls are glaring at me like wanting to kill me" she pointed  at the girls outside at the car.

"You must be really proud to have a handsome brother like me, right Moon Seulgi?" he laugh.

Seulgi is moonbyul's younger sister. They are the only children in Moon's family. So they are really close to each other. 

"What? Sorry? I can't hear what you said just now." she pretend not to hear. Her brother always act like that. She admit that he is really handsome. But never said to him. With that sharp nose every girls will fall in love with him. 

"Lets go shopping. I will treat you" he smiled to his sister.

------------------------

So this chapter, there is a new character, Moon Seulgi. Next chapter will be more to be found ~ 
How is Moonbyul? He is so soft hearted right? I love him. Kekeke xD