Introduction

Moon's Hotel

1)

"You must go there and try to learn." she said while looking at her son who is sitting on the sofa with both of his long straight legs on the table and pringles in his hands. 

"Next week you should go there and meet all the staffs." she continue and still waiting for the reply but her son doesnt pay any attention to her even a bit.

"Are you going to ignore me?"

"Umm..." 

"Really? Till when?"

"Umm... I dont know." he shrugged his shoulder still not looking at his mum.

She doesnt like it when his son replied hers with that attitude.

"Seriously?? Stop acting like a 3 years old child and stop ignoring your mum. Why you keep being like that when i try to talk about it ??!" her voice become higher than usual.

He stands up from the sofa and looks at his mum. 

"You wanna know why? Because you keep talking about that damn stupid hotel stuff and i HATE it !"  

Finally you said that word, byul...

Then he walks towards the stair passes his mum and go to his room. He opens the door of his room and slams it strongly which make a BANGG sound. The entire two storey house filled with that loud sound.

Meanwhile.., Mrs.Moon still at the 1st floor, sitting on the sofa which moonbyul sat just now. She feels really bad to do that to her son but she also feel relieve finally her son said that word. The word she wants to hear the most from him. Before, when the family talked about the hotel he just kept silence and sometime tried to change the topic of the conversation. Mrs.Moon already knew that moonbyul really hate when she try to talk about hotel, the hotel that his father left for him and a father which he hate till now eventhough he is dead. 

She knew why he hates his father so much. 

His father was a succesful man. His name always appeared in the tv and news. He owned a lot of big hotels in a korea and also other countries such as japan, china, philippine and malaysia. He also a very hardworking person which made a lot of people admired him. 

When moonbyul was in a middle school he always followed his father to the hotel. While he was busy with works, moonbyul will played with the stuffs. He also played a lot with his father. During that time his father only owned one hotel so he was not really busy.

3 years after that, his father became very succesful and he had a lot of works to do. The hotel became the  first place and the family dropped to the second place. He forgot his responsibility as a head of the family. Even when his family's members fall sick, he was not there with them. The hotel became the first priority. Moonbyul hate to see his mum always cried behind his back. In front of him she always smile tried to hide the tears. This is the starter of the problem, the reason why moonbyul hate and the hate become big when before his father died, he asked moonbyul to take handle the hotel, his favourite hotel.
 --------------------

How was it? Leave me any comments or anything ^^ (sorry for the mistake btw)