A stalker

Moon's Hotel

5)

"Do you know where is wheein?" solar asked her friend, Irene. 

"Ahh she went to the lobby just now, she said her friend is looking for her" she replied then continued doing her works.

Solar then smiled and pat her friend's back as gesture thank you. She went to the lobby to look for wheein but there is no trace of her. As she kept looking for wheein, she felt weird. Someone looking at her. Two eyes kept following her movement. It is feels like the eyes stucked on her back. She tried to ignored it dont want the owner of the eyes to realise that she knew she had been watched.

"Solji-sshi, can you help me? she asked.

"Yeaa sure. What?" she nodded as agree to help.

"I am gonna ask you too look at someone but please dont make it looks so obviously. Just look at the right corner of the lobby near the receptionist." 

"Humm. What is wrong with that man?"

Man? "Do you know him?" 

"No. I never see him before. But why?

"Nothing..." she replied. "Thanks btw" she leaved her friend letting her to do her job.

"Is he a stalker? Why he kept looking at me?" solar thought seriously to herself making her eyebrows pulled together.

"Or maybe he is one of the guest of the hotel who is looking for some help." she tried to think positively. 

"Yes. Maybe he lost and needs some help. I should help him. It is my job anyway" she nodded to herself and tried to gather herself to approched the man. 

-------------------------------

Wheein had something important to do but at the same time she felt guilty to leave Moonbyul alone.

"It is okay Wheein ah. I can sit here reading these books" he pointed at the table in front of him.

"Are you sure byul oppa?" still felt the guilty. She could not do anything. Work comes first at this time. 

"I'm sure. Dont worry Hwasa will come back to pick me later. Go do your job" he waved off his hand to shoo wheein.

"Lets meet later" she mouthed.

Moonbyul smiled looking at Wheein who waved at him like a kid. 

30 minutes after Wheein left...

Moonbyul is bored waiting for Hwasa. He told him, he would be back in 10 minutes. Lie. So he decided to call him. 

"Hyung, why?" he asked as soon as he picking up Moonbyul's calls. 

"Yahhh! Where are you?" he asked caustically.

"Ahh i forgot to say that i can not accompany you. I need to settle the restock list as soon as possible" he said hurriedly. 

He sounds so busy...

"Settle your things first. I can handle myself here" 

"I'm so sorry hyung. Lets meet later at my place as we planned"

"Alright. See ya!" 

Moonbyul, Wheein and Hwasa  planned to meet at Hwasa's cafe later at night. Hwasa's owned a cafe near the hotel and the cafe is quite popular as he have many regular costumers that come everyday. 

Everyone were so busy leaving Moonbyul who got nothing to do. He was so bored until he saw someone that catched his full attention. Her long brunette hair, her puffy cheeks, her broad and lovely smile, her dimple everything looked so perfect. Moonbyul cant help to stare at her. 

"Is the God is female?" he thought to himself making him to smiled. 

He then came back from his dream to real life as he sturtled to see the woman came to him. 

"Oh crap!!" he took a book hurriedly pretending to read it. 

"Excuse me sir. Do you need any help?" the girl said politely. 

"I'm reading. Do i look like someone who need your help" Moonbyul trying to act cool but the truth he was really nervous. 

"Ohh.. what are you reading sir?" she asked and let out a bit laugh that catched Moonbyul's attention. 

Even her laugh sounds attractive...

He looked at her "Do you laugh at me?" 

"..." she did not reply as she moved closer to Moonbyul which making his body to move backward a bit. She took the book in his hand and corrected it. 

Moonbyul placed his plam on his forehead. "Damn it. Did i hold it upside down and she saw it?" he mumbeld, ashamed with himself. 

He cleared his throat tried to explain to her "err..actually... i..." 

"It is okay, sir. It seems like you really need my help" she chuckled.

He rubbed his back neck and laughed awkwardly. 

"Can i ask you something, sir? she asked so suddenly that made Moonbyul give his full concentration to her and he nodded. 

"Why you kept looking at me just know? Do you know me or do i know you?" 

"Did i looked at you?" suprised with that question. 

She nooded. "Can i know why you did it? 

"Because you look so pretty" he suprised himself with what he said. 

Where did i gained that confident

"Ohh..." her face flushed bright pink. 

"You look more pretty when you smile" he added. 

She could not hide her blushing.

What is wrong with you, Solar. Keep calm. He maybe looks like him but he is not him. 

"Ahh.. Thank you for your compliment" she tried to keep it professionally. "Do you need anything else, sir?" 

Moonbyul could sense the awkwardness so he tried to change the topic.

"Do you where is Mr. Han?"

"He is in his room. Can i know why you look for him?"

"I need to discuss something with him. I dont know where is the room. Can you show me his room?" he lied. Ofcourse Moonbyul knew where is the room. But he just want her to tag along.

"You can follow me then" she smiled. 

Even her back looks beautiful

-------------------------------

How was it? Hehe. Actually i dont have the storyline yet. You can suggest you opinion and it will help me a lot ^^