I don't get it

Moon's Hotel

3)

She opened her eyes, grabed the towel and went straight to the bathroom. After done taking a bath she went to the kitchen to make a breakfast. A glass of milk and two slices of bread with strawberry jam were enough to fill her stomach before lunch. 

She prepared herself to go to work. She put her uniform which she ironed last night into her bag. Take her phone and the house's key and went to her work place, Star's Hotel.

As she arrived at the hotel, she went straight to the stuff's room to change to her uniform. She already working there for almost 2 years even before the owner of the hotel died. Now after his dead there was nobody taking his place. The hotel was handled by his assistant, Mr.Han. Mr. Han is a kind and nice to all the stuffs. He is the longest person who works at that hotel. 

After done changing up, Solar unlock the screen of her new phone which was given by someone for her birthday. 15min she had before the work start. She scrolled the instagram. Nothing special. Then someone calling her name.

"Solar unnie." a cute dimple girl came to her.

"Wheein ah. Why?" she looked at the small girl with a smile.

"Nothing. I just missing you unnie." she smiled back.

"We met last night. And yet you still missing me?" 

"Ofcourse unnie. We met last night but till someone came and stole you from me." she pouted

"Aigoo. I dont know this puppy know how to be jealous." she poked wheein's dimple. 

Solar laughed followed by wheein. They have been a bestfriend since the interview for the job at the hotel. Wheein is a few years younger than Solar. 

"Ah unnie, have you heard the news?"

"What news?" she asked looking so clueless.

"Finally new CEO. I heard he is Mr.Moon's son and i forgot what is his name."

"Son? Since when Mr.Moon has a son? I thought he only has a daughter named Seulgi if i am not mistaken"

"Yes he has. We never know because he never come here. Only Seulgi stop here sometime and i heard he hate this hotel. I dont know why" 

"Wow. You have a lot of information. Since when you become a detective?" she clapped in awe. 

"This is me unnie. Wheein~~" she tried to whistle but failed and solar laugh at her because she knew wheein cant whistle. 

Then wheein lefts solar in the staffroom because she had some job to settle.

"This is his father's hotel. I dont get why he hate it." she thought, still cant believe what wheein's said.