Secret

Moon's Hotel

4)

2 weeks later...

"Hyung!! What takes you so long to prepare? We are not going to do anything. Just watching how people doing the works." he shouted to his hyung who is still in his room. 

"Urghh what should i wear?" Moonbyul thought while looking at the clothes. All of his clothes are only for casual event. There is no clothes that suitable to wear. No suit, no formal attire. Today is d-day he decided to go to the hotel. It is been a long time. I know i can face it.

"Just wear anything you have hyung. You are not going to work. Just observing and try to find a feel. The feel that you need.... You know what i mean right?"  he continued shouting.

"Just wait a minute. And no i dont understand what nonsense are you talking about." 

After awhile...

"Hyung??" he observed Moonbyul from head to toe

"What??" 

"I know i told you to wear anything but this" he pointed at Moonbyul.

"Lets go hwayonce!!" he ignored his friend and went into his car.

As they arrived at the hotel, they still in the car. Hwasa still unsure about his friend's clothes. 

"You wear like a boy" hwasa mumbled 

"Huh? What?" moonbyul busy searching for his phone not listening to what hwasa said. 

"Nothing. Btw your phone is in your back pocket. You put it there early. Clearly Moonbyul being Moonbyul here. You should marry with clumsy. I bet you will be happy forever and ever. Ohh how many children do you prefer, i think 3 is enough" hwasa joked, laughed at him and came out from the car leaving him who still in the car. 

They went to the hotel's restaurant first because of hwasa. All their way to the hotel, hwasa keep talking non stop about how hungry he was. He said he still dont eat anything yet but moonbyul knew his friend probably ate before. Hwasa and food could not be separated. His digestive system  function could be in top 3 in the world. 

They ordered the food. For moonbyul only a cup of a coffee as he already ate at home. 

"I dont see her. Where is wheein?" moonbyul asked hwasa then continued sipping his hot fume coffee. 

"On her way maybe. I texted her already" he replied while cutting his half cooked steak. 

As they done with their meal, they went to sit at the lobby.

"Hwasa! Yul oppa?" familiar voice calling for them.

"Give me a hug wheein ah~~" moonbyul said  with his long arms open for a hug.

"It's been a long time oppa" she hugged moonbyul. 

"Yes.. Puberty hit you pretty well huh? Where is my cute little girl?" releasing her from the hug and pinched her left cheek.

"Stop pinching it. Other stuffs are looking weirdly at us" she punched softly at moonbyul's chest. 

"Ohhh why are you here with hwasa? And since when you came back from Canada?" wheein continued. Feeling weird why both of them came to her work's place.

"Wait. What??! O.M.G!! You still dont know about it? Hyung dont tell anything to you?" hwasa cut their conversation. 

"About what?" wheein still clueless. 

"About hyung becoming the new CE... Ouchhh!!!! What the he..." hwasa cant finished his words as moonbyul stepped on his foot. 

"Ohh sorry hwasa. No curse word. I saw an insect just now and try to kill it but turn out i kill your foot." Making an excuse he tried to fake a laugh while making an eye contact with hwasa.

Dont tell her.

Okay hyung, i got it.

"I miss korea. I miss my family. I miss both of you that is why i come back" moonbyul smiled at wheein. And guess what wheein believe it. 

Moonbyul, Hwasa and Wheein are friends. They met at the Canada during high school. Hwasa and Wheein are the hometown friends. Both of them got a scholarship at Moonbyul's high school. Clever kids. After having a conflict with his father, Moonbyul decided to stay far from his father that is why he choose to continue his study outside Korea. And being a nice senior, Moonbyul helped Hwasa and Wheein a lot. Then they become close as people around them calling them "Three Musketeers". Wheein and hwasa came back to korea after finishing their high school leaving moonbyul there. 

The fun part is Wheein only know Moonbyul as Byul Yi not as Moon ByulYi. The only one who is know is Hwasa

Untill when you gonna keep this secret hyung?