Jaebum!!!

You Belong With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today, Jaebum returned from England after attending the International Chef Festival for 4 months. The news coming makes people excited. Because, Jaebum is the son of one of the famous chef in Australia. He also has a handsome face and can make girls and boys melt. Moreover, coupled with the ability to cook, make him more famous. After the recess bell finished, Barbara High School students returned to their classrooms.

At 1B class..

"Hyung....... until when you look at the roses???" Yugyeom tease.

"Ha??? Aaah.... this... I want to put it anyway...." Jinyoung smile shyly.

"Yeaaah.... beautiful roses from beautiful hyung... lol" Yugyeom laugh hard.

"Wait, you know about the crowded before???" Jinyoung change the subject.

"Hmmm... the students said there was a famous Chef from this school who had just returned from England..."

"Waw!! Daebak! this school is daebak!" Jinyoung surprise.

"Yeaa.. Sound cool....."

"Who's that guy?? I am so curious...." Jinyoung look to the window.

"Me too hyung... Lets try to find out...."

"OK.." Jinyoung agree.

At school yard.....

Star gang walked slowly to looking for Jaebum. They look everywhere until the three of them met with Jinyoung and Yugyeom.

"Well, why do you walked slowly like a thief??" Yugyeom said to the gang.

"What?? Its not your business!!” Bambam said with irritation look.

“Oooh.... definitely you are looking for Jaebum hyung.... its right??” Yugyeom tease them.

“Why??? There's no relation to you guys......” Taecyeon add.

“Gyeomie, enough.....” Jinyoung grab Yugyeom’s arm.

“Let say, you are also looking for him, do you??? Admit it guys!!” Youngjae  ask.

“Not your business!!!!!” Yugyeom stick out his tongue at Star Gang.

Taecyeon get angry and grab Yugyeom’s collar. Their friends getting noisier, and then seniors look at their direction.

“Hey.. hey.... What are you doing guys???” Yoona try to stop them.

“Sorry noona..... its

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter